Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could someone make me a Profile page background?

Bronyette

Hello! I was wondering if someone would make me a profile page background (duh). I would like it to be a gradient of my OC's mane with cool effects to make it look neat.  :catface:  Or whatever you think would look cool.

post-11323-0-85594500-1378945926.png

post-11323-0-99221800-1378946007.png

I also would like it if these images were placed somewhere in the background, if you could.

Thank you~

tumblr_lv3a89Y77w1qh9cjvo1_500.gif

Oh sweet be-jeebus I really want to volunteer because of how good the design on the OC is but I have so many requests.

tumblr_m4azjsFtgk1qcde8x.gif

I'll tell ya hwat, if I get the time, and if someone else hasn't done it already, I'll make ya one.

tumblr_lihu1fDzz61qc4r31.gif

Oh sweet be-jeebus I really want to volunteer because of how good the design on the OC is but I have so many requests.

I'll tell ya hwat, if I get the time, and if someone else hasn't done it already, I'll make ya one.

Hehe. Thanks, for the compliment and offer.  :catface:  I'm pretty busy too or I'd make one with my limited editing skills... But it would end up looking like crap. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try making it. I'll also probably vector both of the images so it fits in with everything.

I'll get to work on it right away. Any special requests besides the background?

Special requests such as vectors? Not particularly. But the pony on the top's cutie mark is different than the one on the bottom. I just kinda want her cutie mark to look like the bottom pony. Also since this is a profile background is mostly covered up, keep them to an area where they'd be seen. Thank you so much~! Would you like me to make you a character or to draw one for you?

Here it is.

post-3288-0-54143000-1380391261_thumb.jpg

I know, it probably doesn't look very good by itself. It will look better once it's set as the profile background, blocking off the empty space.

And yeah, it looks low-res. I had to save it as JPEG or else the image would be too large.

Edited by Alison Burgers

Here it is.

attachicon.gifBronyette.jpg

I know, it probably doesn't look very good by itself. It will look better once it's set as the profile background, blocking off the empty space.

And yeah, it looks low-res. I had to save it as JPEG or else the image would be too large.

I really like it!~ But on my profile page all I get is a bunch of plot. XD Would it be too much of a bother to move them a bit, if it is, don't bother to. I can keep it just like this. :3 Thank you!

I really like it!~ But on my profile page all I get is a bunch of plot. XD Would it be too much of a bother to move them a bit, if it is, don't bother to. I can keep it just like this. :3 Thank you!

What's your screen resolution? Because the background it looks normal for me. Could you send a screencap of it, so I can fix it?