Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Need Help Finding Cover Art

Panne

So I'm writing a new fanfic and I've run into just one snag, finding cover art for it. I have found this one picture. It comes so close, but it has fallen just shy of what I'm looking for one reason. My story doesn't have Carrot top it has Time Turner (Doctor Whooves, Hooves, whatever). If anyone knows of a cover that has him and is fantasy based like this I would love it if you could drop me a link!

By the way the stories tags are; Adventure, alternate universe, anthro (anthro clop), dark, and comedy.

img-1893033-1-pnd__alternate_party_by_ro

If possible have them either human or like this:

img-1893033-2-tumblr_m9w09x3c0F1ruo7yvo1

Edited by Marcato
Fixed up the title ;)

Since you are seeking helping in finding cover art for your fan fiction, I have moved your post so that other members can try to help you further.

In hindsight, it may be near impossible to find an existing piece of art that will fit your story perfectly.  If this thread does not provide what you are looking for, I would suggest checking out the Request Guild section to see if any artists would be willing to take on a request.  I am sure someone would be more than happy to do so.  Either way, best of luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.