Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FRIENDSHIP EXPLOSION (Caps lock is best introduction)

SpiceandSword

Hiya everypony! My name's SpiceandSword! I guess I should just say a little greeting and tell about myself? Alright, I guess I'll start with how I got here.

It started around February of last year. if you can find out when MenloMarsailles first uploaded "Over a Barrel" then you'll be abotu as close as you can get to my arrival into the fandom. I found a link to the first episode of The Escapist, in their forums. It was just a thread titled "What's up with all the ponies?" I had no idea what it was referring to, so I went ahead to see what he was talking about. The thread was locked after the first post. A mod that had replied "Here's a link to the first episode. See you in a week."

I was hooked from episode 1. Later, I found Equestria Daily, which linked me to Ponychan on March 12. I have been posting on Ponychan as "Holo" ever since. Recently, a friend of mine overheard me talking about the pony fandom and he said he also watched it. He told me about this site and a certain rap battle going on. He goes by StrongHooves on here. Shout-out, and stuff.

Let's move on to hobbies, if you're still reading. Video-games, like Mass Effect. Can't wait for number 3! Zelda, Elder Scrolls, and even Pokemon! Anime is a big one! My top three are... hmm... Well, first is Spice and Wolf. That's a little bit of where my name came from, if you couldn't tell. I guess in second place would be Chobits. And in third, I'd have to give it to Birdy the Mighty. A few honorable mentions would be Sekirei, Lucky Star, and Clannad (T_T).

I guess that's about all! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! YOU FINALLY MADE IT!!!! *first post is best post* ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! :P

And here's the man of the hour himself. Thanks man, I hope I can leave a good impression on your name. :D

Hello there new pony! Welcome to the forums! :)

Why thank you! I'm just browsing around looking at all the forums and threads. Quite a large site!

And here's the man of the hour himself. Thanks man, I hope I can leave a good impression on your name. :D

Why thank you! I'm just browsing around looking at all the forums and threads. Quite a large site!

dont worry dude knowing you, you will probably make my name 20% cooler lol :wub:

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Thank you! It's so much different than posting on Ponychan. The most part being all the text options available, whereas on Ponychan all you can post is some text (With a few options) and a picture.

Thank you! It's so much different than posting on Ponychan. The most part being all the text options available, whereas on Ponychan all you can post is some text (With a few options) and a picture.

mlpforums > ponychan :P

mlpforums > ponychan :P

I don't know yet...

You have a lot of competition! :D

All the people on Ponychan would jump through hoops to hug you.

Speaking of which!

*hug*

welcome to the forums and you got some good taste in anime ^_^

Thanks! I used to watch Netflix a lot, and me and my fried would pick random shows to watch.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time here! :D

Thank you! I'm sure I will! You all seem so kind already!

Welcome Spice! You're going to love it here!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HCox8kju0UI

I can't wait to post more! It looks like you all have a lot of fun here!

Welcome to the forums, bud! Enjoy your stay here :D

Thank you! I'm sure it won't be very difficult!

- Zoop browses wecoming area threads.

- Zoop notices the name SpiceandSword

- Zoop ponders the likelihood that SpiceandSword is a Spice and Wolf fan.

- Zoop decides that it is unlikely to have anything to do with Spice and Wolf.

- Zoop clicks thread.

- Zoop is proven wrong.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad to see another Spice and Wolf fan among our number here. Out of curiosity, have you only seen the anime, or have you read the novels? While I would rate the show fairly high (it is one of very few animes that I enjoy), the novels quite easily blows it out of the water. Up to volume five has been translated and officially localized thus far. :)