Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Sarah walked around for a bit then walked back to the cafeteria, she saw Donnie taking a drink, she ran up to him "um hi i'm Sarah i kind of got lost, could you help me find my way outside." she asked smiling, Damon walked over to him suit case and grabbed saints row III out of his collection and put it in his Xbox "alright time to play." he said smiling.

(Accepted.) Donnie realized everyone already had someone to talk to. He sighed and then he slowly walked out of the cafeteria to get back to his dorm. Why don't people like me?, he thought. He got out of the cafeteria, and went up to the water fountain, then he started taking a drink.

Aqua was walking nearby, she hadn't made any friends yet. So she smiled when she saw Donnie. Aqua made hsr way over yo Donnie, and stood beside him. "Hey, I'm Aqua, nice to meet you. What's your name? And why are you all alone? Are you OK?"

Aqua's light blue wings twitched with concern.she tucked them behind her back, hoping he diddn't notice.

Adriana felt a sense of sadness in the cafeteria.  She quickly looked around and noticed Donnie all alone.  A piplup gijinka walked over to him and started talking.  I feel so bad.  I gotta talk to him when I'm done talking to Tempest.  She turned back to Tempest to hear his answer.

Tempest shrugged. "I may do a bit of flying and psychology classes, as well." He said. "As for extracurricular activities, I'll just have to see what they have here." The Yveltal gjinka then stood up and walked back to the dorms. "

Aurora sighed as she walked into her dorm. She then sat on the floor and began to meditate.

Synthia watched from a corner. She had heard the call for the students to go to the cafeteria, but she was nervous. She had transfered from a 'normal' school were 'normal' kids decided to do abnormal things to make her feel out of place. What she wanted-needed-was somebody to except her. And to evolve: it was like an itch under her skin. One she was afraid she could never acknowledge. She stayed in her corner. It was safe there.

Adriana saw Tempest walk away. She started following him when she saw in the corner of her eye an eevee gijinka. Her white boots clicked against the floor as she approached her. "Hello? I'm Adriana. What's your name?" She asked the nervous gijinka. Better to get to know people than sit in dorms.

Adriana saw Tempest walk away. She started following him when she saw in the corner of her eye an eevee gijinka. Her white boots clicked against the floor as she approached her. "Hello? I'm Adriana. What's your name?" She asked the nervous gijinka. Better to get to know people than sit in dorms.

"I-I'm Synthia," she mumbles, staring straight down. This corner is no longer safely void of others. I should probably leave. Maybe there's a library. I can pretend to study and read about brave people. Maybe their braveness will rub off on me. She kind of kicks the ground shyly and blushes.

Mercuito felt like this wasn't his place to socalize, he wasn't the best in large groups, he always thought it was taunting, I guess I should head back to the dorms and go meet Razor, there's nothing here that seems to be interesting anyway he thought to himself, heading back to the dorm he felt quite down about himself, thinking he could have done much better there, he felt like he wasn't worthy to be here... Finally he arrived at the dormroom, though he saw that Razor wasn't there, "Think she got lost again?" He thought out loud, "I think I'll see if she's around the campus somewhere, better have her safe than lost." So, he left his dorm and decided to go left, thinking it may lead somewhere.

Razor was wandering around the halls trying her best to remember how she got here in the first place. But when she was on her way to the auditorium/cafeteria room she wasn't paying attention to where she was going but to Mercuito. Now she payed for that. Trying to read a sign that pointed to her dorm number, she turned and saw her roommate. "Hi! Umm... I almost got really lost. Luckily there were some signs though. Glad I wasn't timed in getting to the rooms though." She said trying not to sound too embarrassed but failing. She thought one of her biggest flaws was her inability to not get lost. 

"Don't feel bad about it, everyone makes mistakes" he said in a calm voice, "It is a big place afterall, I'm surprised I myself haven't gotten all too lost yet, but at least you're not in trouble stuck anyway", he said in a happy voice, "So, did you want to head back or go anywhere?" He asked, "It's getting quite late, I guess it would be a good idea to goto our dorms." he said with a stutter, "But it's upto you.".

"It is kinda late, I think it would be good to head back." Razor said. She wasn't the best at deciding stuff but she was given the choice. Maybe they should make a schedule? Or organize more? Talk? It seemed important to know your roommate well since you'd be in a room with them for the rest of the year. "What time do you go to bed?" Razor asked him.

"It normally depends on the amount of work, or something I receive, Normally it's around 10pm-11pm, though if I have a lot of work to do, it changes to whenever I'm able to finish that" He said, "How about you?" He asked, "And is there anything special you need?" He asked, "I just want to help out however I can, and make you feel comfortable around me at least, I don't want this to be an awkward school year." He said in a cheery voice, "Also, what are your main interests and things you're interested in?" He said in a curious voice.

"I stay up late usually but I also sleep kinda late." Razor admitted. "Awkward year, huh? I hope not. I don't have anything I can think of now but if there's anything you need help with I can try." And to the last question she answered "I like playing video games! I didn't bring any game consoles, but I did bring my laptop with games on it." Razor said happily. And added "Other than that I like reading and listening to music." 

"That's fine, I don't really have a schedule on when I go to sleep, really, 10-11 is normally what I go off, though It's normally around 2am before I head to sleep...", "And agreed, I'll be sure to, if there is anything." He happily answered, "And Personally, I think we'll get along just fine, Personally, I'm quite the gamer, I play video games quite often, and I love to listen to music and read, music is my life, and reading is a great thing for me to pass time.", "What games are you into?" He asked. "I'm one for RPG's and Games that have a good story to them." He mentioned. 

"I like RPG games, the ones I have trouble getting into are the ones with no good story. If it isn't really bad I'll probably like it, though." Razor Grass said calmly. It was getting easier to talk to him now that they got to have time for a conversation. "Ya know.. I thought I was going to have a bad roommate, but you're not bad at all." She said. And then checked the time on her phone, which said it was 9:30. "I think I'm going to get ready for bed now. I'll probably go to bed earlier tonight since I want to be well awake in the morning." She said and went off to take a shower.

(Speaking of which, I don't know how these schools work since I've never been to one. Are there like public showers or does every dorm have a multi- use bathroom? These things are important! xD Maybe I should go look up stuff about dorm rooms before I mess something up in here)

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

"Yeah, I know what you mean by that." He said, "I get really into games if I love them so much.", "Though at least I can put them down for a while if I need to do something.", I started to feel more comfortable around the place like he'd been there much longer than he had, he liked it, it'll be a great place to stay he thought to himself. "I've got to say the same to you, you're a great person from what I've seen, and I think I'll enjoy things around here.", "And that sounds like a good idea, I think I shall too, Good night, and sweet dreams to you." He said.

Razor got into bed later once she got out of the shower and found her pajamas. "That concludes my first day here at the school." She thought to herself in her bed. "There are some nice people, so far there aren't any major problems. That's good." She was a little nervous about the next day but before she got to worrying she found sleep, sleep found her and she couldn't stay awake any longer.

Tempest entered his dorm and unpacked the clothes and guitar he had brought. "This was a good first day." He thought. The Yveltal gjinka then laid on his bed and fell asleep.

Aurora glanced out the window and noticed it was getting late. "I might as well get some sleep." She thought.

Synthia carefully left the other person, realizing how late it was. She quickly and quietly made it to her assigned dorm. She noticed two things quickly; one was the fencing gear, the other was the male apparel. She double-checked her room assignment and the number on the door, then woed to herself. "Ohh, they must've made a mistake! Should I contact administration, or should I just live with it? What if administration is a big, scary Feraligator type? Wait, I think it was a Butterfree... But what if there's a different one just for dorms?!?" She stood paralyzed in the dorm doorway, her lack of self-confidence extremely apparent.

Damon turned off the Xbox and walked outside the dorm, he walked down the hall and found Sarah walking around "Sarah, what are you doing out in the hall." he asked as he walk up to her, Sarah looked over and smiled "oh hi Damon, i got a bit lost, could you help me find the way out of the academy." she said kissing him, he smiled "sure lets go, but after we really need to go back to the dorm." he said as they walked to the front door.

Edited by rwby rose

Adriana realized how late it was getting. She walked out of the cafeteria and to her dorm. She quietly opened the door to her dorm. Tempest was there sleeping. She walked in, slowly walking to her bed, taking off her white boots to prevent clicking. Adriana opened her covers and got into her bed. She was facing the door. hmm. Donnie's not here yet. I wonder where he is.. As she thought about that, she went into a deep sleep, dreaming of the ocean.

Edited by Applejack25

Blair stood outside the entrance of the academy. It was already dark out. "Hmm should I go in now or wait till the morning? I dont know if anybody will be awake still...but i dont want to sleep outside. Maybe i should just go in.." she thought to herself. Finally she decided to enter the school. She opened the door and saw 2 gijinkas walking towards the entrance. 

"Hi there" she said to them both

Sarah looked at the arcanine gijinka "oh hello, i'm Sarah, i don't think anyone else is awake but we could help you find the main office if you like." she said smiling, Damon just nodded, Sarah looked at Damon "Damon don't just nod say something." she said "fine, hi i'm Damon, nice to meet you." he said waving.

Aqua got up and made her way back to her dorm, bumping into three other gajinkas. "Oh, so sorry. I just can't seem to find my wsy to mt dorm." Aqua giggled, and looked at the three. "So who are you guys, any chance you know where dorm number 32 is?" Aqua held out her hand, and smiled. "I'm Aqua."

Blair smiled gratefully. "Hi there i'm Blair. its nice to meet you three, and yes please that would be great if you could bring me to the office. Do you think that Ms.beauty would still be awake? I need to find out which dorm i'm in." blair shook Aqua's hand.

"wow they're so nice. I hope everybody else is just as nice" blair thought to herself

Edited by Flutterdashlover3