Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Need Feedback on Drawing

Harmonic Revelations

I made something meant to inspire thought. I like to call it Very Modern Modern Art, it is so beautiful. It can make you feel emotions that you never even knew you had.

So, here is a drawing, feast your eyes upon its splendor and majesty. Does it not feel your soul with bliss?

yqT418u.png

I'm undecided about what it is. You could say that it is a rainbow with an arrow because of how forward the gay rights movement is and how it's progressive, or you could say that it is the ship from asteroids farting a rainbow, or maybe something else entirely.

You can feel the intense effort I put into this, it ebbs out of the image itself.

I am selling a full-size original copy of this piece, bids start at:

$160,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

This amazing piece shows what it means to be modern. I hope you enjoy staring at it as much as I enjoyed spitting it out drawing it.

I need feedback on this wonderful piece.

Edited by Celestia X NMM
  • Brohoof 2

.........uh, well. Looks good Harmy....I just can't really figure out what it is exactly.....plus, some of the lines aren't very even...but it kind of does look good at a certain angle...

(edited)

.........uh, well. Looks good Harmy....I just can't really figure out what it is exactly.....plus, some of the lines aren't very even...but it kind of does look good at a certain angle...

The lines being uneven represents the fact that life is ever changing and does not work the same way for everybody and totally not that I drew this in three minutes at four in the morning.

I suppose I should change the starting bid to only 30131% of the world's total money..

Edited by Celestia X NMM

The lines being uneven represents the fact that life is ever changing and does not work the same way for everybody and totally not that I drew this in three minutes at four in the morning.

I suppose I should change the starting bid to only 30131% of the world's total money..

Ah, gocha. Then it actually looks good, bro. Keep up the good work. Can I make a statement first? Maybe you should lower the price of it...cause I don't think anyone's gonna buy it for that much...just saying.

(edited)

Ah, gocha. Then it actually looks good, bro. Keep up the good work. Can I make a statement first? Maybe you should lower the price of it...cause I don't think anyone's gonna buy it for that much...just saying.

But the whole point of modern art is that I make beauty and that people throw money at it. It doesn't matter if I've listed more than one hundred times the sum of all money on Earth, somebody will buy it.

Edited by Celestia X NMM

Sweet mother of mercy....

Are you an angel? Only someone with this much majesty could give metaphorical birth to such wonder and awe.

I am witness to this generation's De Vinci. I feel so lucky to have seen his earliest works.

Fair well, good sir. May your future be bright.

This drawing, I...it caught me off-guard, I nearly fainted from the epicness when I first saw it. I see it now...this...this masterpiece has an unbelievable amount of depth to it...I...I must analyze it...

The...the rainbow...it...it represents optimism, and the arrow, it represents forwardness, and willing to go on. This is just a piece of art that represents happiness. Yes, I know it when I see it, this made me so happy I cried for 9 hours. Except it was 5 minutes but it seemed like 9 hours.

We shouldn't auction it, we should instead print infinite copies of it and show it around the world, it'll be the breaking story on Fox News, I can just see it. This picture can change the world. :,)

• Brohoof 1

(I think, that all your art-posts should be rerouted to the forum games.)

10/10 straw-bears

I think, that the pegasus in the background is a bit weakly contrasted, but thats a matter of taste.

...And here comes whiny old Jokuc :P

Well first of all you would want to think about which style you're going for when you make the art. Here is seems like it's a very edgy type. For knowing, I must point out that the rainbow colored lines aren't aligned correctly. Either you put them aligned, or you make them different lengths. Well, at least if you ask me. Because now they are almost aligned and it looks a little bit "unprofessional" :3

The idea is good though I guess.. However I've seen it many times before in videos and such :P

Sweet mother of mercy! 

Are you more talented than the great Michelangelo himself? This piece can make any art enthusiast cry tears of joy for this beauty. I did so as well in the process. This should be placed in an art museum.

1000000/10 Would mark as priceless.