ooc Equestia Divided Reboot

GreyScholar

I has question. I don't want to advertise...but I am sorda...but not really...but sorda...but not really...but sorda. Would anyone be interested in an American horror story RP? Based off the first season of the show?

Also, onto this RP...I'm thinking we should open things up for people to join again and put the RP on hold...again. Because allot of people probably aren't gonna continue RPing. Also....we maaaaaaaaaaaaaaay have more luck finding people if we shuffle this RP on over to another site...

Moving us onto the other site would not let us get more people. It hindered us from getting more. Right now we only lost a few. It's just we haven't gotten responses from many. If we truly do need more people, which as of now I don't think we really do, but if we do, we can just make another thread in the RP section of the forums asking for applications again.

Moving us onto the other site would not let us get more people. It hindered us from getting more. Right now we only lost a few. It's just we haven't gotten responses from many. If we truly do need more people, which as of now I don't think we really do, but if we do, we can just make another thread in the RP section of the forums asking for applications again.

We made that site specifically for this RP. I mean another pony RP site that may have more people interested...plus a dice system.

We made that site specifically for this RP. I mean another pony RP site that may have more people interested...plus a dice system.

Moving to another site, even one besides that one, we will lose people in the process. Dez specifically left the RP the first time around because we moved sites. If we were to advertise for new players on this site I am sure we will get more. This is one of the largest and most viewed RPs on the forums we are talking about here. If you want you can have other from different sites come here but I don't think leaving this site would help. And like I said we don't even know if we need to find more people. 

Moving to another site, even one besides that one, we will lose people in the process. Dez specifically left the RP the first time around because we moved sites. If we were to advertise for new players on this site I am sure we will get more. This is one of the largest and most viewed RPs on the forums we are talking about here. If you want you can have other from different sites come here but I don't think leaving this site would help. And like I said we don't even know if we need to find more people. 

Just a suggestion. But never mind.

Just a suggestion. But never mind.

Well that's just how I feel on the matter. I don't know how others would feel. I just don't agree with that suggestion. But if everyone else wishes to move again so be it. 

Also sorry If I was disagreeable or stubborn. I can be like that when I'm grumpy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as we probably lost Dezzie, was anyone here willing to  be Mod for Everfree?

Edited by AnonBrony

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as we probably lost Dezzie, was anyone here willing to  be Mod for Everfree?

I vote Crystal Fire. (Seems to be the only Everfree player left with the capacity for it.)

Should I just kinda reboot Everfree then? I'm also gonna skype Dez to give him one last chance.

That's up to you but considering as nothing at all happened in everfree beside a conversation I'm not sure if yo need to.

@@EquestrianScholar,

Well, as I said I've been given control of a faction that's half way into a battle with Whitegold. Most of the people taking part on my side have left, leaving me with very little in the way of player power.

And I can't really just say the battle isn't happening, since another faction with active people are taking part in it. Not quite sure what to do in this situation.

This wont be a reboot, my suggestion is just put together a post where characters can meet,both old and new.

Though I guess a fair question is what you want to reboot?

He saying if he should reboot The Cult. Start the Cult over since they were in the middle of something.

@,  

If you want to start the Cult over I guess you could. Have them do something else I guess.

@@Silver Heart, @@Windbreaker,

You guys gonna post soon?

(Posting from phone, so can't mention)

I'm waiting on Archi and Silver only has one character in this. Filling out 800 characters with one character is hard, man.

Hey guys, if Archi doesn't move things along for Earthborn soon, could Poppy make her escape within my next few posts? Just that the waiting is killing me, and this has gone on for ages.

Edited by Windbreaker

• 2 weeks later...