Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

@

"I can control it. I'm strong." Said Light. "Besides, its just a suit. What's could an article of clothing possibly do that's worse than feeling deprived of power?" Asked Light in a fit of rage. "I'm sorry... I don't know why I yelled. I'm so sorry..." apologized Light sadly.

Flux

"It has begun" he said sadly

Ambrose

"Light, when that suit came through into the room, it wasn't clothes. It was a ooze. That was not anything good looking. However it is your choice. If you think it helps, then i will stand behind you." Ambrose said quietly.

@

((OOC: Light will get more and more evil, so if he says anything mean to Ambrose, its the suit, not him. I'm going fir the Spider-Man 3 effect.))

"What does it matter to you anyway?!" Demanded Light at Flux. "Thank you for understanding my choice." Said Light to Ambrose.

((Never actaully seen spiderman 3))

Flux

"No one deserves that fate, no one." Flux said.

_______

Ambrose

"Whoah Light calm down, we don't need to be yelling at each other. Flux, you too, its his choice whether he keeps it or not, so can we all please calm down" Ambrose said to the group. "Midnight, what do you think?"

Blast jetted off into the Everfree and searched for Princess Luna inside the forest. He was completely on his own now. Light or anyone else for that matter didn't bother to help him on his quest. The only pony he could rely on now was himself. Regardless, he began searching all over the forest for the Princess.

(edited)

@

((OOC: allow me to explain, the suit in Spider-Man 3 made Spider-Man look like this:

post-19338-0-85522800-1383134620_thumb.jpg

The suit, over time, made Spider-Man more and more corrupt and evil, until eventually he just became a jerk, which is when he took the suit off.))

"Great, now we're gonna worry Midnight with out little fashion problem!" Shouted Light, stamping his feet.

Edited by super2379

"Oh I hope this works", he said to himself 

The Doctor then alipmshed hus sinic scredriver and pointed it at Light  and made a horrible ring sound

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie just exited Manehattan was running towards the Everfree Forest

____________________________________________________________________________-

Rarity was counting her jems that she mined for the crystal ponies 

Ambrose

Ambrose took a step back. She was a bit shocked at Light's tone of voice. She wanted to voice her thought on the suit but was afraid Light would yell at her. "The reason I thought we should ask midnight is be because she could end this debate if she knows anything. If she doesn't then were back to square one, so why not.

((No offence Mid))

"Oh I hope this works", he said to himself 

The Doctor then alipmshed hus sinic scredriver and pointed it at Light  and made a horrible ring sound

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie just exited Manehattan was running towards the Everfree Forest

____________________________________________________________________________-

Rarity was counting her jems that she mined for the crystal ponies 

@Conlonewolf

Copy arrive as he land on the branch. Then watching the doctor trying get the symboite off of Light and then sent a message to the master. *Master the Doctor know about your symobite and trying to get it off. Should I inter fear and stop that form happing since you want it to make light insane?*

Darkness Scoots just finishes talking to Applejack as Applebloom was in the manhattan hospitable as she walking toward it and going to make a offer to her.

Fireburn and Rainbow Dash keep killing ponies as another derfull color went into the sky as another pony was killed.

@@Fireblaze

The Master went to the console with Twilight 

"We don't want him on our side,Copy. I suggest you blend in with them and gain their trust and when you and Light are alone,you bring him before us."

"Oh and don't try to sneak off or anything my top assassin will be watching

@@super2379,

The Doctor was sonicing the symboite at a very high frequency  and was smiling at the same time

@@Fireblaze

The Master went to the console with Twilight 

"We don't want him on our side,Copy. I suggest you blend in with them and gain their trust and when you and Light are alone,you bring him before us."

"Oh and don't try to sneak off or anything my top assassin will be watching

@@super2379,

The Doctor was sonicing the symboite at a very high frequency  and was smiling at the same time

"All Right master and I hope Pinky don't shoot me." Copy saying then he thinking of what pony they can trust and one not being capture. Then he thinking and looking at the ponies. *Witch Pony to be? I can't be Derpy hay we did Capture Lyra and Bon Bon as we turning them into Changlings that the pony I will be since they haven't see them.* Then he calling another Changling as it as a bird and bows to him.

"I came you ask my prince." Changling drone saying.

"We got to become Lyra and Bon-Bon also holding hoofs too since they were Really close tog ever and love each other. The ponies miss them since they haven't see them and we did capture them too." Copy saying.

"I wounder why?" Drone saying

"The master ask me to keep a eye on them means get there trust and spy on them becasue his top Assissian Pinky Pie is on her way. I Hope she don't' shoot us too." Copy saying.

"Ok I understand." Drone saying

They began land on the ground about 15 feet behind the bush as they turn into Lyra and Bon-Bon. Then they came out and holding hands as they meeting the doctor group.

"Hello there guys and did you miss us?" Lyra saying.

"We glad to see you guys again." Bon-Bon saying.

Darkness Scoots was at the hospitable were Applebloom was and she was getting care. Then she enter into her room since she told them that she was her friend. "Hello Applebloom."

"Scootaloo what happen to you?" Applebloom saying

"Darkness happens and it feel good after me and my family got rid the one bulling us. She will bully no more." Darkness Scoots saying

"You kill her?" Appleboom saying

"Yea and come on I do feel the Darkness inside of you Applebloom because do you still want to be with your sister killing Ponies left and right like I been with my Family doing the same thing. Also I got a cutey mark too and so can you. So what you say because the master is a cool guy and he can make that happen. But if you denied me or say no to me and then I am going to kill you. You won't see your sister again since she won't care about you and reason why she didn't care about you because you are weak to her. She want you be a killer like her and same with my family but they took me to my first kill. I Love it so what your choice Applebloom join the master side and become dark like me or get kill by the Rainbow Factory with me pulling the lever HAHAHAHA." Darkness Scoots saying.

Then Applebloom thinking hard as she don't want to die and want to be with her sis also see her friends too. Then she looking at her and then nodding as she smiles. "I want to join and to kill like my sister."

"Good I am going to see the master if he got anyone want me to kill and I am going to take you with me so you can get your first kill. Right now I need go find Sweeite and let the darkness take you NOW." Darkness Scoots saying

Then Applebloom screams as Dark Aura came out of her and then once it was done. She have Red eyes, Still Red hair but her body was black with Red aura on it and then smiles creepy.

"So how you feel Applebloom." Darkness Scoots saying

Then Use to be Applebloom talks but with a high Volume voice. "I feel fine and you can call me Creepybloom. I am ready to kill like my sister and I am going to see her now." Creepybloom saying

"Good and once I find Sweetie Bell then I hope she will let the darkness take her and if not then she will be dead." Darkness Scoots saying.

"Fine Darkness Scoots." Then Creepybloom left as Darkness Scoots went to the Chrystial Empire to find Sweetie Bell.

(Here go Applebloom Dark side or Creepyside Creepybloom)

@@super2379,

Blast kept running through the Everfree and say a shadow casting down on him. Upon looking up, he saw Light, but it didn't look exactly like him.

"Light?? Is that you??" He asked. "No offense, man, but I don't think black really works for you." He commented. "Anyways, I'm looking for Princess Luna. Have you seen her anywhere?"

@@COBLoneWolf

"RRRRAGGGGHHHHH!" Shouted Light, pounding the ground. "Stop that at once!" He demanded, smacking the Doctor's hoof. The symbiote had started to come off, but came back on after the ringing stopped. "I wouldn't recommend doing that again!" Shouted Light in a very angry state. "Don't get in my way!"

((OOC: Like Peter, Light will become a complete jerk before it's all said and done.))

@

"Oh really now, Blast?!" Asked Light in an angry tone, going back to Blast. "I'm fine with anything, and you need to know better than to fuck around with me!" He shouted angrily. "This, whatever it is, is amazing! I've never felt better!" He said. "And I'm not taking it off. About Luna, I've not seen her." Said Light. "But let's hope you do, or we're all doomed." He added, going back to the group at the citadel.

Luna felt the symbiote take Light. "Oh no..." She moaned. "Not him... Not again..."

@@super2379,
"Well, that doesn't help much... but, I'm serious, it doe-" Blast stopped in mid-sentence. Did Light just shout at him because he had a different opinion on this sudden change in appearance.
"Wait, what did you just say to me, Light. It can't be what I think you said."

Edited by StevenEarthPony

@@COBLoneWolf

"RRRRAGGGGHHHHH!" Shouted Light, pounding the ground. "Stop that at once!" He demanded, smacking the Doctor's hoof. The symbiote had started to come off, but came back on after the ringing stopped. "I wouldn't recommend doing that again!" Shouted Light in a very angry state. "Don't get in my way!"

((OOC: Like Peter, Light will become a complete jerk before it's all said and done.))

@

"Oh really now, Blast?!" Asked Light in an angry tone, going back to Blast. "I'm fine with anything, and you need to know better than to fuck around with me!" He shouted angrily. "This, whatever it is, is amazing! I've never felt better!" He said. "And I'm not taking it off. About Luna, I've not seen her." Said Light. "But let's hope you do, or we're all doomed." He added, going back to the group at the citadel.

Luna felt the symbiote take Light. "Oh no..." She moaned. "Not him... Not again..."

@@super2379,

"Well, that doesn't help much... but, I'm serious, it doe-" Blast stopped in mid-sentence. Did Light just shout at him because he had a different opinion on this sudden change in appearance.

"Wait, what did you just say to me, Light. It can't be what I think you said."

*They didn't notices us since they still aurges with Light.* Drone as Bon-Bon saying

*I know and this is perfect anyway. the Symbiote have taken over Light and making him a Jerk anyway that good.* Copy as Lyra saying.

Then they were listing to them while smiles and then kiss making sure no one won't notice there supistions.

@@super2379,

"Well, that doesn't help much... but, I'm serious, it doe-" Blast stopped in mid-sentence. Did Light just shout at him because he had a different opinion on this sudden change in appearance."Wait, what did you just say to me, Light. It can't be what I think you said."

"You heard me!" Shouted Light, going to Blast again. "Don't mess with me! I'm stronger now, faster, better than before..." Said Light. "Just look at me! I look amazing! I feel like Celestia herself!" Said Light. "Pity. You'll never know such power." Said Light to Blast. "You'd love it."

@@super2379,

Blast had a look of indifference on his face. 

"I don't need to have that power. Without it, I've been to Tartarus and back, defeated a dark emperor, accomplished the first ever land sonic rainboom, AND killed two dragons. Shall I go on, or do you feel dumb enough?" He asked in a cocky tone.

@@super2379,

Blast had a look of indifference on his face. 

"I don't need to have that power. Without it, I've been to Tartarus and back, defeated a dark emperor, accomplished the first ever land sonic rainboom, AND killed two dragons. Shall I go on, or do you feel dumb enough?" He asked in a cocky tone.

"Don't make me angry... Or I'll... I'll..." Light stopped as he for a brief second, morphed into a monster with sharp teeth. He changed back. "You know how smart I am. I'm even better now." Light said. "And I'll use that for any reason I see necessary. Even if that means that what is necessary is hurting you, Blast." Said Light.

@@super2379,

Blast's eyes widened at what he just witnessed.

"Holy crap. Dude, what the heck was that?" He could've sworn that he just saw a menacing beast with sharp teeth and claws. Not only that, but that beast was none other than Light himself. "Light... what are you trying to say...?"

@

"What I'm trying to say, pea brain, is that I could seriously injure anyone that ticks me off. And you, sir, have nearly crossed my line!" Shouted Light with pure rage and anger seeping through his voice. "I wouldn't recommend crossing it. And to think this started out so nicely!" Light screamed.

• Brohoof 1

The Doctor continued to sonic

"That thing you have is called a symboite", he said sonicing it ,"And it will corrput you, and it won't be long before you say we instead of I."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie arrived in the arriver Forest and jumped to the trees,and jump from branch to branch

@@super2379,

Blast was beginning to get angry with Light. Why was he suddenly treating him like this? It wasn't like him. 

"I don't need to take this from you, Light. Come back when you've decided to stop acting like such a jerk." Blast jetted farther off into the forest, not looking back for a second.

@@COBLoneWolf,

Blast continued to run through the forest. After awhile, he saw Pinkie Pie jumping around through the trees.

"Hey, it's Pinkie Pie. Perhaps she knows where Princess Luna is." He said to himself. He then turned his head upwards to the mare. "Hey, Pinkie! What're you doing up there??" He called to her. 

Ambrose slowly backed away from the ight. She had almost lost Light before and now the same thing was happening again. She couldn't take it. She allowed herself one quiet sob.

-—---------

Flux

"Both of you stop" he yelled. "Doctor what do you think, can we please be logical about this".

"This logical", he said,"I read all about symbiotes in my universe,I never meet one before,but this amazing.Yeah sure symbiotes are amazing creatures that gives said subject enormous power and strength,but at a cost. That is the subject becomes all more angier and angier until he pushes all his or hers friendships away and that said subject also bonds with the suboite to point of the subject becoming insane and no longer referring to his/herself as 'I' and instead,'We.' The only weakness to the symbiotes is sonic and fire and this decive is sure fire way to get him off it."

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@COBLoneWolf,

Blast continued to run through the forest. After awhile, he saw Pinkie Pie jumping around through the trees.

"Hey, it's Pinkie Pie. Perhaps she knows where Princess Luna is." He said to himself. He then turned his head upwards to the mare. "Hey, Pinkie! What're you doing up there??" He called to her.