Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kaze's Pixel Arts!

Laydee Kaze

Kinda new to these, since I mainly do digital art in SAI. But I saw a few of these around and decided to try make them myself, which also required me to learn the basics of photoshop, which I've done [with slight help from my boyfriend] in about a week or so. ^^

But anyway, I started off making these with a useable base I found on Deviantart:

Posted Image

Posted Image

But then I figured out how to do these animated ones, and I've been practicing using mine and a few friends pony characters. ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So like, I'm just wondering what everypony thinks? :3 Are they alright?

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 8

Want me to make them in Minecraft?

Can do if you want! xD

Not sure if it's okay to double post on this forum? o_o

But hm. Quick WIP shot of a trotting Icon I'm doing for Princess Ariona :3

x_x been working on it for a good 3-4 hours so far.

Posted Image

EDIT:

Finally finished it. x__x took SOOO long. HNNNNG

Posted Image

Edited by DatLaydeeKaze
  • Brohoof 4

Haha cool, you're very good. I remember I used to do this for Pokémon when I was making my own Pokémon game, but I don't think I could do it now if I tried. Haha I was more hard working when I was younger some years ago, LOL.

Edited by Princess Pinkie Pie II
  • Brohoof 1

Woah! That is grade-A pixel art right there! You must have had a lot of practice! Incredible stuff, and you also can do OCs and other things in a flash... pretty cool!

Woah! That is grade-A pixel art right there! You must have had a lot of practice! Incredible stuff, and you also can do OCs and other things in a flash... pretty cool!

She doesn't use Flash ^^ She uses Photoshop :) We're still toying around with Flash ~

• Brohoof 2

She doesn't use Flash ^^ She uses Photoshop :) We're still toying around with Flash ~

I meant she does it really quickly... you know... IN A FLASH! Anyway, it is nice to know she has good resources.

I meant she does it really quickly... you know... IN A FLASH! Anyway, it is nice to know she has good resources.

OH haha, sorry, so you did! I have ADD so tend to skip over words at times XD ~

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Updating here, because bleh x3 Haha

Just made this banner n.n really pleased with it~ Took most of the day to make, in terms of getting the pixel art onto it, and sorting the background out and such [still kinda new to photoshop, since I normally use GIMP &--#62;&--#60;]

Posted Image

EDIT:

aaaaand, did MrMeep one ;D I prefer his to mine, haha. But I guess that's what practice does :P

I also did the pixel pony from Scratch, didn't want it to look a bit repetitive using the same type as mine x3

Posted Image

HNNNNGGG... made a banner for Big Snackington :3

Posted Image

Edited by Laydee Kaze
  • Brohoof 3