Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video If you're shy about being a brony, check this out!

Dragonshy

yeah, right now i'm thinkin' never gonna be able to do that.

right now I'm still getting past the theme song myself, although admittedly in season 2 derpy being in it helped.

But I do have to hand it to him, that was just plain awsome, that takes some steel to give a presentation about My little pony Friendship is magic, I salute you sir.

• 1 month later...

I can't tell, either he's ballsy as heck, has no self esteem, or is confident as i'll get out.

Either way he's the manliest man i know.

That man, is a hero.

OY! You heard it! Bow for our hero!

no really, this guy is awesome! all respect to him!

We've got several people in my school who make it quite verbal that they are bronies. They've got the McDonalds toys hanging from their backpacks. I hang out with them, but I'm one of the few in our group who doesn't wear the ponies. That often makes me the go-to person when other people have questions about what exactly they're doing. I often give the short reply of "Internet." I don't consider being a brony a bad thing, so I don't hide it. However, I must draw a line for the sake of professionalism. If one is to truly be taken seriously, one must carry themselves in an appropriate fashion. I don't enforce the fact that I'm a brony, and if my friends are getting dogged on for their interests, I'll help defend them. Not entirely sure if this relates to the topic, but... meh.

Anyhow, just be wary of what you post on the internet. Everything is stored and can still be accessed even if you think you've deleted it. I'm proud of this guy for going up there and talking about the series, but he'd better hope to God that this doesn't affect his chances of getting a job in the future. (It could actually be a beneficial thing, if the interviewer was a brony as well XD)

Just, yeah. Not trying to be "that guy", but be careful out there. That goes for everyone! *Harsh stare*

^For real. He's really sticking his neck out at a particularly difficult time in life where fitting in and being "cool" is so important. He could literally spend all of high school being made fun of for this. Kids are cruel. Hopefully, that's not the case and he makes more friends but ya never know. Either way, I commend him for his courage. B)

• Brohoof 2

Geez, I don't even have to watch this vid to know this guy is a boss; not just publicly proclaiming you're a brony, but giving an entire presentation on MLP in front of your class!?!? Dude, guys got some guts!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...