Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Practice Creating Signatures Together! :D

Azura

Practice Creating Signatures Together!

I've wanted to create this thread for such a long time. It's basically a thread where I provide you a render/vector and a small group of people create a unique signature using the provided image. This thread is somewhat similar to the thread where people hone their skills in drawing, but this is creating signatures.

I apologize to the beginners who aren't as skilled in making signatures. If you feel left out or extremely bad at making signatures, don't give up and keep on going because you'll improve if you keep going at it.

I'll be providing at least one vector every week at any time within the week, so watch out and try your best to make it look as you can! Take note that it won't always be ponies and we'll have a competition at the end of the month.

The resolution of your signature will not be limited to 600x100. You can even make a signature which is 500x250 if you wanted to or just sticking with the Donor limit which is 600x200. Whatever you prefer.

In this spoiler, I'll be placing most (and hopefully all) the signatures posted, including the original vector provided.

Starting Day (10-25-2013)

Twilight Sparkle

Vector

img-1953806-1-princess_twilight_sparkle_

Participants

Azura's Submission

post-3011-0-22216300-1382678957.png

Nikki's Submission
img-1953852-1-uf2LKpi.png

Rainbow Dash

Lets start this thread off with a Twilight Sparkle vector. It'll be located within second last week, and since this thread is new, it'll be located in Week 1.

Edited by Azura
  • Brohoof 1

I'm bored, so why not? Here's my submission. I could do with practice. Since I'm not a complete professional when it comes to creating sigs.

uf2LKpi.png

• Brohoof 3

I'm bored, so why not? Here's my submission. I could do with practice. Since I'm not a complete professional when it comes to creating sigs.

img-1953852-1-uf2LKpi.png

That looks great! I can't wait to see more from you and the others!

As the OP, I should participate, so here's my submission!

post-3011-0-22216300-1382678957.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

I don't care if this thread may be dead, I'm resubmitting. 

This time I've gone for a more minimal and colourful approach :^)

Size is 486x200px, donors are more than welcome to use this if they want.

usr4je7.gif

ayyy

I'm not really sure what happened here, but the Twilight Sparkle vector from the OP was used in this, I swear...

sig-4232421.bUVD2io.png

also this is sick, very psychedelic-looking

• Brohoof 3