Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creating Forums Unity!

Sunny Starscout

Heya, everypony!

I hope you've all been enjoying March and all things Spring and Warm! Seeing the games you ponies play reminds me of the Equestria Games that my friends took part in at Maretime Bay! :fluttershy:

I admit that it got off to a rocky start, but in time, it turned into a celebration of our differences, along with working together in unity and harmony! ^_^ 

Seeing everyone's ranks has given me a fun idea, which is why I wanted to host a game for everyone to enjoy together! :pinkie:

Just like how everyone joined in unity based on the pony types, everyone here can join together with other users of different ranks to form a group. :) 

The goal is to create a group of users with as many unique ranks as you can find! There are twenty-three unique ranks - from Blank Flank to Element of Harmony. You can find the list here. [https://mlpforums.com/faq/site-problems/user-and-staff-ranks-r116/]

How to create a group? Ask other users if they want to join you. You can ask them in this thread or privately. If they do, and they aren't a member of a different group, post a reply in this thread by tagging all members of your group. If your group gets bigger, you can always edit the response or a post a new one. Remember: groups are allowed to have more than one member of the same rank, but one user can belong to one group. 

Don't be afraid to interact and invite friends and users of different rankings to join in on the fun! It would make for a great opportunity to get to know one another, as well as to help create and strengthen the bonds of friendship! :squee:

This event shall last two weeks and the group that's closest to the maximum number of rankings shall be awarded a badge. 

Never forget the most important thing. It's not about winning. It's about having fun, celebrating our rankings and working together! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Good luck and have fun in the games, everypony! :grin:

• Brohoof 8
  • Excited 6

• The title was changed to Creating Forums Unity!
8 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Who needs an Earth Pony? If we all just make 1 giant group, then that satisfies the condition and we all win.

That's smart. You can join us! :fluttershy:

11 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

@Nitobit Yak for sale! :laugh:

I'll take one! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I think some competition would make this event more interesting than just putting everyone in one group. On the other hoof, it is called "forums unity"...

• Brohoof 1
  • Leaves 1

3 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

As someone in the Elements of Harmony rank, count me in. @Nitobit

Ooh, nice! Dynamo hasn't accepted yet, so you're in!

• Hugs 1

We're steamrolling the competition!... Mostly because there isn't any yet lol
I wonder whether the rules would allow us to just have one big group, would everyone get a badge? :pout:

• Hugs 1

I'm a zebra! Does that help? Or should I make my own set of ranks?

If I were to do that.

Newbie rank would be "pony doll"

Spoiler

3322132.gif

10+ posts would be. "Not quite a baby pony but close"

Spoiler

3320819.png

100+ posts would be "baby pony"

Spoiler

full.png

500+ posts would be "filly"

Spoiler

large.jpg

1000+ posts would be "Mare"

Spoiler

large.jpg

2000+ posts would be "Elder"

Spoiler

large.png

5000+ posts would be "Spammer" :P 

Spoiler

full.gif

10000+ posts would be "Immortal Pony Deity"

Spoiler

large.png

20000 posts would be "Fausticorn"

Spoiler

large.png

50,000+ posts would be Bonnie Zacherlasus

Spoiler

large.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, North Star said:

I'm a zebra! Does that help? Or should I make my own set of ranks?

We don't have a Zebra yet! So you can join us! @Nitobit

Also I just ranked up, so now I'm a parasprite lol

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, North Star said:

I'm a zebra! Does that help?

Sure! Join us! :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

I must be careful not to make too many posts, because I'm going to become a Zebra soon too! I'll make sure it happens after this event ends.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Silly Druid said:

I must be careful not to make too many posts, because I'm going to become a Zebra soon too! I'll make sure it happens after this event ends.

:sealed:

Uh oh! Gotta be sparing with those posts! That would be too painful for me :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, North Star said:

sure! how do I do that? :P 

You just did. I'll add you to the list. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

This butterfly is up for grabs :squee:

10 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Who needs an Earth Pony? If we all just make 1 giant group, then that satisfies the condition and we all win.

Wait, yeah just do that lol. Besides, we all wanna be friends here anyways :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

This butterfly is up for grabs :squee:

Wait, yeah just do that lol. Besides, we all wanna be friends here anyways :fluttershy:

One of us, one of us, one of us! :manic-laughter:

• Brohoof 1