Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creating Forums Unity!

Sunny Starscout

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Okay. I read the initial post again. The idea is to be in groups with mixed ranks, not the same rank. So...

@Dynamo Pad, got room for Yak in your group? :adorkable:

I would love to have you join in on the fun, Onii-San! Welcome! ^_^ :hug_day:

• Hugs 1

On 2024-03-24 at 4:31 AM, Nitobit said:

@Wizard@Shiny Silvermoon, @TheRockARooster, @Dynamo Pad Do you want to join my group? :squee: We would have Cupcake, Squirrel, Reformed Changeling, Crystal Pony, and EOH.

@Nitobit Sure thing! I gladly accept your offer! It will be a great occasion for me to study how your clawed hooves function! :sassy:

However, from my perspective, we would rather have a bat pony with claws, a wizard, a rooster-shaped rock, a gamer pony and a unicorn who is powered by both the Moon and croissants. :ooh:

7 hours ago, Rikifive said:

YEAH let's exploit the hay of out it and make one massive group!:manic-laughter:

@Nitobit Is there a slot for batterini ponetsu liek me? :izzy-shine:

A bat pony? :pinkie: Of course!

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit Sure thing! I gladly accept your offer! It will be a great occasion for me to study how your clawed hooves function! :sassy:

However, from my perspective, we would rather have a bat pony with claws, a wizard, a rooster-shaped rock, a gamer pony and a unicorn who is powered by both the Moon and croissants. :ooh:

Our group is growing stronger! :ph3ar:

• Excited 1

14 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

If we're supposed to be friends I don't think killing should be involved.

It's nightmare slayers, not friend slayers!

You know, defeat nightmares.

5 hours ago, Nitobit said:

A bat pony? :pinkie: Of course!

Our group is growing stronger! :ph3ar:

Heya) Do you need a blank flank in your group?

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

It's nightmare slayers, not friend slayers!

You know, defeat nightmares.

Well yes I understand, but it implies the action of harm

(Also people say slay to me day in and day out and day in and day out and eventually it gets on your nerves if you see my point :yeahno:)

50 minutes ago, Oblivion_O_o said:

@Nitobit We got another one!

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Well yes I understand, but it implies the action of harm

(Also people say slay to me day in and day out and day in and day out and eventually it gets on your nerves if you see my point :yeahno:)

@Nitobit

You slay me bro.

2 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

nopony need a yak uwu

You can still join with us! We may have a yak, but we're all friends here! @Nitobit I have another member for the Nightmare Slayer Squadron (Hows that name @Mirage?) 

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

Just so everypony who's part of the Nightmare Slayer Squadron knows, I am 17 points away from evolving into a squirrel. Just thought I'd announce that. :P

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Oblivion_O_o said:

Sure! Lower ranks are valuable. They rank up very fast and you'll also probably become a cupcake or a parasprite before it ends. We should start looking for blank flanks in the last few days of the event.

6 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

nopony need a yak uwu

Yak with us now. Yaks best!

4 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Just so everypony who's part of the Nightmare Slayer Squadron knows, I am 17 points away from evolving into a squirrel. Just thought I'd announce that. :P

Thanks for the info. Tomorrow I'll post the list of our members. The challenge was just to get more ranks than other groups, but it would be great to actually get all 23 :eager:

• Excited 1

12 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Sure! Lower ranks are valuable. They rank up very fast and you'll also probably become a cupcake or a parasprite before it ends. We should start looking for blank flanks in the last few days of the event.

Thanks for the info. Tomorrow I'll post the list of our members. The challenge was just to get more ranks than other groups, but it would be great to actually get all 23 :eager:

Yeah, that last part, it would feel SO SATISFYING TO GET THEM ALL

32 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Cool! But i want to ask, do you just check me in or i have to do something to join? @Nitobit

I'm quite quickly getting through the parasprite rank, I need to slow down my posts lol

36 minutes ago, Oblivion_O_o said:

Cool! But i want to ask, do you just check me in or i have to do something to join? @Nitobit

Nah you get added to a list and that is pretty much that lol

19 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I'm quite quickly getting through the parasprite rank, I need to slow down my posts lol

Nah you get added to a list and that is pretty much that lol

Actually of you evolve into a butterfly it wouldn't be that bad since I'm already turning into a squirrel lol

1 hour ago, DivineMist1000 said:

Does anyone need a seapony in their group? B)

I don't have a seaspony friend in my group! If you'd like, it would be awesome to have you on the team! :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

If anyone needs an Evil Changeling, I'm here and ready :fluttershy:

(NOTE: I AM NOT EVIL.!!!!)

If you are still interested, I would love to have you on the team, @Trot Shuffle! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1
  • Leaves 1

On 2024-03-24 at 4:52 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

I don't have a Butterfly friend, yet! If you'd like, I'd love to have you join on the team! :) 

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

• Excited 1

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Do we need a master post of groups and who is in them? :ooh:

I thought we did, but I can't find it lol

I'm pretty confused about how the badges work, so you rank up to a new badge when you make a lot of posts, each badge has its own count of how many posts you need to make to achieve them, but I saw many users that are Butterflies or Squirrels who made like, less than 100 posts, and I can clearly remember that I wasn't a parasprite when I made my 100th post, I think I only got this badge in my 105 or 110th post, wtf ?? :pip-err:

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1