Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Dreamescape

Neikos

Posted Image

RP Thread is live!

So first I want to tell you that this is going to be a rather violent, I will try to keep it still acceptable for everypony though. Now that this is out of the way let's get to the fun things!

Posted Image

You're a group of friends having a party. Everything goes great, after all you are alone in a huge mansion. As the evening goes and the night starts you are all already a bit merry. One of you had the great Idea to explore this house, making guesses about how the previous owner could have disappeared.

After a while you arrive in the cave where you discover a huge library and in the middle of it: a book. But it wasn't just any book, it was huge and old. It was also open at a specific page, something about a dream spell. You didn't care though and still cast the spell, after all your judgment wasn't at its best right now. The spell worked and you all disappear from the mansion, only to appear in what seemed to be an old playground. A trace of red in front of you, like if something had been hurt and then slowly dragged away. You also don't feel dizzy anymore.

PS: It's Foggy.

Posted Image

There is a limit of 5 other roleplayers on a first come first served basis.

I don't expect you to write 3 paragraphs all the time but basic information on your character and his thoughts each time you post always helps and also gives the roleplay a bit more depth.

Only normal Pony Characters. ( No-Alicorns or other creatures )

Be smart in any situation as traps and enemies can be quite vicious and they don't always have mercy. ( I won't make you wake up right away unless you are asking for it )

If you do wake up it's game over for your char.

The world you are in is a bit specific, there is no air, so you can stay under water as long as you want, although your character won't know that. The gravity also is a bit less powerful so you can run longer and jump higher.

Your character does not know he is in a dream world.

And please also don't let your char not be too genre savvy.

And most importantly Have fun!

PS: Please be active too! If you are not available or otherwise stopped from replying tell us here so we think of a work around or wait.

Currently:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I will also participate in this Roleplay with my Character Sunward!

http://mlpforums.com...c/6637-sunward/

Edited by Neikos el Presidente
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really have time to make my form yet, but I am definitely interested in joining this. Could I reserve a spot in the RP? Promise I'll have my form finished by the end of today.

Of course. Take your time ^^ We still need a few more ponies anyway before we could start.

Looks like we're full then! We can start.

I recently saw the post from Emerald here which got me kinda alerted right away. I sent him a message, and am hoping for a reply but I don't see a reason why Emerald would say that without actually knowing. So I am going to wait two more days until I will open a spot for someone else to hop in. Unless you want to continue only like this, tell me which you would prefer.

Yeah, Strong Hooves is gone. He made a thread about it and everything.

Oh I must have missed that one... well things still stand, would you prefer someone new or continue like that? ( I would go with the new as we are just at the beginning! )

you know we could just say his char went off somewhere then get some one new

I would think of something should we choose that of course. I'm not going to make him vanish just like that.

well from what i said if he does come back he can take his char back and carry on

Even though I want him to come back, it seems that his parents are kinda strict... so I wouldn't count on it that much :(

Here I am. I take the spot.

Awesome! Just post your profile so I can add you to the list and we can start again.

Alright! Added you.

I will be waiting for everyone to get into the Warehouse until I will introduce your character.