Posted Image

• Nothing is safe.
  • You can wake up. ( Aka game over )
  • All things mentioned in the OOC Thread

Currently participating:

Sunward ( Neikos )

Greenery ( PinkieDaShy )

Lunar Swirl ( SuperTheAwesome )

Artsy Dreamscapes ( Princess Arylett XVIII )
Cloud Chaser ( Strong Hooves )
Spade ( Twister XXV )
Serah Anestos ( Legendary Emerald )
Shadow Chaser ( Slenderman )

Posted Image

I put a horizontal rule to my post to divide between actions of the world and actions from my character. Also my character text will have this color. Where as the world has this.

Posted Image

As the six open their eyes they would probably wonder where they are, if the spell misfired or if someone else did that. The fog made everyone unable to see farther than a dozen of meters. The old playground did not help them to localize themselves. The whole place looked like if it has been abandoned, except the trail of red in front of them. It led out of the playground and onto the street, you couldn't see more than that because of the fog. The playground was pretty generic. It had a once green slide but now it was more gray than anything, and out of the sandbox grew various herbs. In one corner one would find a shovel, it didn't seem to have belonged to a foal as it was rather big and heavy looking. The six were right next to the sandbox.

Edited by Neikos el Presidente

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunward groaned lowly as she got up from the hard ground, her head ached slightly probably from the Party or that's what she thought at least. She then opened her eyes and looked around not understanding right away where she was. As she then saw her friends on the ground she realized that something was terribly wrong, and she hasn't seen the trail of blood yet. "G-Guys?", she whispered hoping that they were still alive. She even went and nudged one of them with her nuzzle hoping they would wake up. As Spade then talked she sighed out of relieve, "Thank Celestia!" She would get over to him and help him up.

Cloud slowly opened his eyes, he lifted his head somewhat disorientedly and looked around. "Wh-where am I?" he said to himelf, he saw two of the ponies he was with during the party and walked tiredly toward them, "What's going on?" he asked them...

Edited by Strong Hooves

"Spade? Sunny? What the hay is going on? Where are we?" Cloud asked as he rubbed his head, He looked around and saw the shovel, then saw the trail of red leading into the fog, "Wh-whats that?" he said shakily, hoping it wasnt what he thought it was...

"What is what?" See's the red trail on the floor leading away and starts moving backwards "Is that.B...blood? i cant handle blood it...it makes me queezy" Runs to the slide and hangs over it after brings his head back around looking pale "Please say that isnt blood"

Sunny now saw it too, she blinked and her tone quickly changed to a more paler one. "I... I.", she quickly put a hoof in front of her mouth and turned around not being able to handle the sight. "Blood.", she then mumbled, gulping loudly.

Sunny would nod, "I feel... different but okay.. I don't know... Where are we?", she then asked him, looking around, but not seeing anything else than the playground and the fog. "You think we are still around the mansion?"

Sunward blinked, she just remembered, that book... she didn't want to touch it but somehow they still did. "If... we are not at the mansion.. where are we then?", she frowned and went a bit further. There was a white fence, the paint already started to get off slowly. "This is getting weird... If it isn't already.".

( Let's wait for the others to post too? )

Always late to the party was Artsy. The unicorn stirred slowly at the sounds of disembodied voices, opening her dark eyes gradually... oh, but she didn't want to get up... she was so tired. And her body ached. So she just laid there for a while, pretending that she hadn't woken up yet and let them talk. It was just the familiar voices anyway of her cohorts, nothing to see here! Although they sounded worried... and were talking about odd things... maybe she hadn't fallen asleep at the party?

But then she heard it: blood. And they weren't at the mansion anymore? What?! Her eyes shot completely widely open as she forced herself up unsteadily and a little quickly. So quickly that she fell back onto her behind. As she did so, she surveyed the area... foggy... spooky... and something red. That... she really hoped that wasn't the blood... she averted her gaze and pretended it wasn't there, focusing on the other ponies through her spectacles blindly.

"What... what are you guys talking about? Did you guys bring me here when I was out? You... wait... the book! This was the book? I... I don't like this. Can we go back?"

Sunny was quickly by her side, holding her and if she wants to helping her up. "We.. don't know...", that was actually the answer to all her questions, "You okay though?", she then asked wanting to make sure that nopony got hurt somehow.

Sunny nodded, "Yes... happily that trail... it wasn't us...", she quickly tried to think of something else as blood still turns her stomach up side down.

They could suddenly hear an old metal door closing. The sound would tell them that it was a rather big one too, and it was close yet they were not able to see it.

Edited by Neikos VI

Cloud nodded, "We DO need to get out of here... but... where is HERE exactley? And... which way should we go?" he then looked at the sandbox next to him, he saw the shovel and decided to pick it up, Any form of defense is good enough for me, he thought...

She cringed at the sound of the door, jumping all of a sudden as her ears pressed tightly against her head. Her body slowly started shuddering in fear... oh, here came the anxiety again.

"Oh Celestia... oh Celestia... we definitely shouldn't go in the way that sound came from! The opposite direction of the... bl-blood."

Greeney sat up suddenly at the sound of the door, the last to awaken. "What in Equestria is going on? You guys are distirb-oh. Uh, why are we by a sandbox? Anypony care to explain what the hay is going on?" He looked at the ground. "Er...is someone bleeding?"

Edited by PinkieDaShy