Special: Applejack's appreciation for October

Bugplayer

Hi there pony folks, I hope you're having a great day!

So, as you may know, the Applejack's month is officially over.

And since, I didn't take the time to make her a drawing, I decided on the 28th...

Let's make an Applejack's appreciation special! yay.png

I though it was a good opportunity to thanks all the artists out there, making such amazing works for her.

And, If you wanna ask my opinion, it turned pretty cute biggrin.png

Poor thing, it must means a lot to her... :3 

Onward to art!

applejack_s_appreciation_for_october_by_

Sauce: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Applejack-s-appreciation-for-October-410681384

I especially like the work on her tail and mane, I finally managed to make a little volume on them e9FkmL5.png

I would love to hear your opinion, if there's something that could be improved. So that I'll get better next time! ^.^

• Brohoof 10

pinkie_pie_and_rarity_stunned_gif_by_exe

That is amazing, adorable, and sooooo beautiful. I'm blown away, really. :D

It looks like she has a few too many eyelashes, but other than that, you will get no criticism from me. I love it!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

D'awww...Cute! img-1972756-1-wub.png

You...Made...That? Oh it's amazing! The detail is astonishing! I love her mane, looks like a lot of work was put into it!

*Claps* Great, great job!

Haha thank you!

The mane and tail themself took 1h30 I think? It's the first time I really tried to make it more detailed, so I was discovering at the same time laugh.png

img-1972768-1-pinkie_pie_and_rarity_stun

That is amazing, adorable, and sooooo beautiful. I'm blown away, really. biggrin.png

It looks like she has a few too many eyelashes, but other than that, you will get no criticism from me. I love it!

Yay!yay.png

That gif really made me giggle ^.^

Otherwise, I'm soooo happy it please you, it means a lot!

Edited by Bugplayer
  • Brohoof 1

Aww yay! My top favorite of the mane 6! smile.png

Really awesome job dude! Spectacular job on this one bug. Shes sooo cute I just want  hug her!

Thank you my friend! Glad to have you around.

Also, it always makes me giggle when someone calls me bug, I don't know why :P

I'm super happy you like it! ^.^

• Brohoof 1

wub.png D'AAAWWWWW, that's so sweet Bugsy!  Lovely detail, the proportions, colors, and features all look good, and of course AJ looks simply adorable!  Wonderful work yet again my friend; can't wait to see what you come out with next! derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Batbrony

img-1976219-1-wub.png D'AAAWWWWW, that's so sweet Bugsy!  Lovely detail, the proportions, colors, and features all look good, and of course AJ looks simply adorable!  Wonderful work yet again my friend; can't wait to see what you come out with next! img-1976219-2-derpy_emoticon1.png

Thanks bath! I can't wait to work on the other mane 5! Right after I'm done with a little request.

I'm super duper happy you like it ^.^

• Brohoof 1