Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

British Male Voice Actor Needed for Radio Play

Hello, my name is Chysonallite, and I am the writer and director of the radio play Summer in Ponyville (SinP).  SinP is a slice-of-life radio play that takes place over a summer in where else, but Ponyville.  We have made significant progress on the show, but with that progress, we found that one of our most important voice actors was no longer able to fill his roll.  I would link to previous episodes of SinP as we're on episode 8 now, but the previous episodes were made with the intention of producing, acting, and editing them over the course of two weeks.  Over time, we found that this simply is not a good system and the quality of our episodes suffered.  However for these last two episodes, we are putting quality far above schedules and releasing them when they are done, and no sooner.

The slot we have open is for the character Sir Herbert Francis Beaksworth 3rd from The Griffon Empire.  He has an accent much like a British colonial during the era of imperialization. He is a posh, self-absorbed braggart, as well as the main source of humor of the show.  

LINES:

1. My name is Sir Herbert Francis Beaksworth the third from The Griffon Empire! (jolly and loud)

2. Excuse me, but I really do not see the problem, good sir. (confused)

3. Nonsense, dear boy.  You know, when I was younger I dreamed of coming to Equestria.  Oh, that was at about the same time I met that griffon from Grifquestria.  The savage and I had a tournament of speed and endurance.  Naturally, I, of the superior culture, lapped him across the continent five times before he surrendered.  Heh heh.  There are no greater fliers than those of The Griffon Empire! (reminiscent, though obviously lying)

ALSO, after we finish Summer in Ponyville, we plan on having a one hour+ special named Winter in Ponyville featuring the characters from SinP.  It will be a more serious adventure, but with the same sense of humor.  If you sign on for Beaksworth, you will have a large roll in WinP as well, as he is one of the main characters.

If you are interested, please send your lines to onetrickstudios@gmail.com with the subject "Beaksworth Audition".  Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I think I can do a pretty good job at this. I'm not british, but I can do a good british voice. 

GRIFFON FROM GRIFQUESTRIA IS THE HARDEST THING TO SAY

Edited by xXthevenomousXx