Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Way of the Wicked

FractalMoon

Sign up here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/77483-the-way-of-the-wicked-ooc-discussionsignup/

After you were caught, you were transferred to Branderscar Prison, where Equestria puts ponies that are too dangerous to be reconditioned but not dangerous enough for a personalized punishment. A burly looking stallion leads you to your cell. After he shackles all of you together, he locks the doors with a simple "Welcome to Branderscar, you're going to be here for a long time, so you may want to get to know your cellmates."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroy looked at the guard "That's what you think, so who are you ponies." he said looking at the others in the room as he walked over to the corner, he sat here waiting for one of them to talk and thinking of explosives he can make with very little items, not much.

Vokun grunted before headbutting the wall. He had no interest in socializing, it was useless. Besides, the ponies in there were scum, while he was on a noble quest to kill the once who had reanimated him. Vokun felt the beginnings of rot settling in again and gnawed on his leg to stave off the rotting effect.

Strong iron flew into a frenzy when he was shoved into the cell. " Why you corrupted filth! I'll slay you all with my bare hooves for executing my wife unfairly! You hear me?!? You're going to pay for this you miserable fool!!!!" He then leaned against the wall, hyperventalating furiously. After 5 minutes, he collected himself. "..... My name is strong iron. I'm a blacksmith and a former soldier. They executed my wife wrongly because she apparently 'looked' like a wanted criminal. Lets just say that if there weren't 5 other guards, I would've killed the one that butchered her... I'm out for vengeance. How about yourself?"

Vokun grunted in response to the raging stallion. Vokun couldn't care less but he supposed he had to say something. 

"Si huven ekess svent wer ir svaust majaka ve tobor" Vokun growled, knowing the pony wouldn't understand the old tongue. In a cracked voice, he reiterated. "I wish to kill the one who brought me back to life" Vokun hissed before turning away

Si huven ekess svent wer ir svaust majaka ve tobor
actually that says "i wish to slay the one who gave me life"

Leroy looked over at Strong Iron "i'm out for the truth, there's a blank in my memory and the only ponies i know who can remove memories is the princesses, so i snuke in at night to question celestia and got thrown in when she yelled as i woke her up." he said as he sat down.

Strong iron looked over at vokun. " I see... You seem like you don't like to make friends, but I'm here if you wish to speak more."

He then looked to Leroy. " hmmm... Looks like you and I have something in common. The princesses have the memories you seek, while they are the ones to blame for my wife being executed. We both want a piece of them. So are you a solo kind of pony, or do you prefer company?" He then looked to the wall, and then punched it with his hoof. The wall shook a little, with a small indention from strong iron's punch. " I may be 57 years old, but I can craft weapons, and I'm still as strong as ever. If you want my help, it's yours."

Vokun snorted at the 57 years old comment. As if that was old, he was 900 something years old(Hard to keep track of time when you've been dead for a long time). Vokun then tore off another piece of flesh from himself in frustration. His decay was increasing and at this rate, he'd fall apart before he found the necromancer.

Leroy stood up and walked over to strong iron "i'm okay with company and if you can help me got some explosive materials and other stuff, then i'd be fine." he said as he walked back to were he was and sat down again, he started thinking about explosives again, like the Potassium Permanganate bomb or WD bomb or H-Bomb.

Vokun simply tore out his favorite rib and began digging it into the wall. He didn't need help, no nothing but the death of the necromancer so he could finally be laid to rest. Vokun snarled at his slow progress before starting to head-butt the wall along with picking at it with his rib

Strong iron looked over at vokun. " I see... You seem like you don't like to make friends, but I'm here if you wish to speak more."

He then looked to Leroy. " hmmm... Looks like you and I have something in common. The princesses have the memories you seek, while they are the ones to blame for my wife being executed. We both want a piece of them. So are you a solo kind of pony, or do you prefer company?" He then looked to the wall, and then punched it with his hoof. The wall shook a little, with a small indention from strong iron's punch. " I may be 57 years old, but I can craft weapons, and I'm still as strong as ever. If you want my help, it's yours."

A guard shouts down the hall, "Keep it down convict! Don't make me come in and shut you up! "

Leroy stood up and walked over to strong iron "i'm okay with company and if you can help me got some explosive materials and other stuff, then i'd be fine." he said as he walked back to were he was and sat down again, he started thinking about explosives again, like the Potassium Permanganate bomb or WD bomb or H-Bomb.

Vokun simply tore out his favorite rib and began digging it into the wall. He didn't need help, no nothing but the death of the necromancer so he could finally be laid to rest. Vokun snarled at his slow progress before starting to head-butt the wall along with picking at it with his rib

The captain of the guard walks over to the cell and rattles on it with a far-away look in his eyes, "You, orange one, you have a visitor. So do you want to go and see them or not?"

"Hmmm... The guard... Well... I don't know where I can get explosive matierals, but I did manage to keep some metal shards on me. You could use them to ignite whatever you need to." Strong iron drop the metal shards in front of Leroy. while not sharp enough to cut, they could form sparks if slammed together." take them. But promise me one thing, " strong iron said in a hushed whisper. " that guard. If we manage to escape.... Can I have at him? I'm normally not this aggressive, but I think you could understand, considering the situation. Anyways, have a good visit with whoever is coming..." With this, strong iron turned to vokun. " would you like help? Though I worry at might be making too much noise for now."

Leroy looked up at strong "thanks, i'll use them when i can." he said as he picked them up then stood and walked to the door "hey guard, i'l go see who ever it is." he said as he waited for the guard to come get him, as he waited he looked up who the hell would come see me. he thought as he looked back down

Vokun grunted in acknowledgement before turning back to attempting to break through the wall. He couldn't care less for their goals but if they were able to help free him, it would be a bonus to him. "Geh" Vokun finally answered while nodding his head up and down in approval

" alright, I'll help you. I kept one shard for myself. Its the last one I have." With this, strong iron trotted next to vokun and starting scraping at the wall. He used all the force he could, trying to help vokun escape. " if we get through this wall, I'm not going with you. I have an aching feeling to hurt the guards. I'm helping to spring you because something tells me that you don't belong here. And I don't expect favors to be returned, so don't worry about that. I just prefer to escape with a little blood on my hooves for what they did." He kept working at the wall with vokun, trying to get it open.

Leroy looked up at strong "thanks, i'll use them when i can." he said as he picked them up then stood and walked to the door "hey guard, i'l go see who ever it is." he said as he waited for the guard to come get him, as he waited he looked up who the hell would come see me. he thought as he looked back down

The guard leads Leroy to the visitation room, where a white unicorn mare with a red mane awaits him. The guard retreats to a corner of the room.

The mare greets Leroy with the demeanor of an old friend, "It's good to see you again Leroy, what have you gotten yourself into this time?"she asks before leaning in and whispering, "I am here on behalf of somepony who wishes to employ the skills of you and your cell mates. Act as if you know me, and I shall provide you with a few implements to aid in your escape."

"Hmmm... The guard... Well... I don't know where I can get explosive matierals, but I did manage to keep some metal shards on me. You could use them to ignite whatever you need to." Strong iron drop the metal shards in front of Leroy. while not sharp enough to cut, they could form sparks if slammed together." take them. But promise me one thing, " strong iron said in a hushed whisper. " that guard. If we manage to escape.... Can I have at him? I'm normally not this aggressive, but I think you could understand, considering the situation. Anyways, have a good visit with whoever is coming..." With this, strong iron turned to vokun. " would you like help? Though I worry at might be making too much noise for now."

Vokun grunted in acknowledgement before turning back to attempting to break through the wall. He couldn't care less for their goals but if they were able to help free him, it would be a bonus to him. "Geh" Vokun finally answered while nodding his head up and down in approval

The guard sneers at Vokun and Strong Iron, "You're not going to get through the wall that way, it's an inch and a half of solid concrete."

Vokun smirked as he broke his bones repeatedly to get into a better position. Too late did Vokun remember his weakness. Vokun gasped in horror as the wall broke down. Nonono, this couldn't happen! As a Wraith, Vokun was bound by many magical laws, one of which said that he had to serve whoever helped him. His quest for justice was now forever foiled by Strong Iron and he'd  have to serve the one who ruined his quest! Vokun snarled before turning back. He had tried to defy the magical laws once and it had blasted 80% of the cells in his body to ash.

"Si zklaen faestir wux" Vokun growled with venom in his voice. To make sure Strong Iron understood, he bowed his head

Leroy smirked "so how you been, i haven't seen you since last week," he said as he leaned in  "so what can get us, can you get me a dozen glass bottles, three ounces of gasoline and three ounces of potassium permanganate solution?" he whispered as he looked up, smiled and chuckled.

Edited by ~neutral melon-cat~

" wait, what did I just do? What madness is this? Why are you bowing to me? I desire not to be served. I'm sorry... You must forgive me. I'm not acquainted with magical laws. It's not in my interest to have you bound unfairly to me. I may have a thirst for blood and revenge, but I'm not an unfair scoundrel. Tell me. What do I have to to do to release you from me ? Is it possible? If so, I'll perform the task and you can be on your way. Just tell me."

" wait, what did I just do? What madness is this? Why are you bowing to me? I desire not to be served. I'm sorry... You must forgive me. I'm not acquainted with magical laws. It's not in my interest to have you bound unfairly to me. I may have a thirst for blood and revenge, but I'm not an unfair scoundrel. Tell me. What do I have to to do to release you from me ? Is it possible? If so, I'll perform the task and you can be on your way. Just tell me."

"Only your death" Vokun snarled and not because of his decayed vocal cords. "I could disobey you, but that would not be pleasant, for me" Vokun muttered before bowing his head yet again, waiting for an order. Curse his bad luck to be stuck serving a healthy, not dying stallion

Strong iron sighed deeply and felt a slight pang of guit. " I understand... Look I didn't mean to do this to you, that much is true. I hope that someday, you forgive me. Until then, bear with me here. What if ordered you to continue on your quest? And if you succeded, are you free from undeath? And if this is not plausible, what alleviates your pain? When this is all said and done, I can get it for you. And also, feel free to speak your mind whenever you want. We may be bound by magical laws, but as comrades-in-captivity, we are equal, at least in my eyes." Strong iron pushed his back against the wall, thinking about the turn of events.

Vokun snorted at the naivety of this foal. 

"No, anything I desire can't be ordered by the master" he hissed. "As for your other questions, yes I'll be free of undeath and and should I fail, I'll be rotting constantly forever" Vokun growled before coughing up some blood. Pitiful, he was degrading faster than usual

" alright, I believe I understand. Look, for now, Leroy is gone. I assume this is a very special visitor he's with. Until then, lets wait for him. Look if it makes you happy, we'll eventually find the one who did this to you. And I promise that he is yours to kill in whatever method you so choose. Of course, if you can't choose the method of how it's done, i can simply order you to kill this necromancer by ripping him to shreds. I believe that would satisfy you. But for now, lets wait. But, do tell me what is needed to help slow the degeneration and stop at least some of the pain. You deserve that much." Strong iron said.

" alright, I believe I understand. Look, for now, Leroy is gone. I assume this is a very special visitor he's with. Until then, lets wait for him. Look if it makes you happy, we'll eventually find the one who did this to you. And I promise that he is yours to kill in whatever method you so choose. Of course, if you can't choose the method of how it's done, i can simply order you to kill this necromancer by ripping him to shreds. I believe that would satisfy you. But for now, lets wait. But, do tell me what is needed to help slow the degeneration and stop at least some of the pain. You deserve that much." Strong iron said.

"You must hurt me" Vokun grunted. "My regeneration adapts and makes me stronger every time I'm hurt. Jaka, LOWD!" Vokun screeched. "It will slow the degeneration progress" Vokun explained before launching into a ramble about sentimentality and how weak it was in the Old Tongue

Strong iron was obviously repulsed by the idea. " okay... If you are sure, then I will do this. But do not think I will enjoy it. You're my ally in all of this, and with my history as an ex solider, this is extremely difficult for me to do to an ally. Ready yourself." Strong iron flexed his muscles, getting ready to attack. " besides, this might just cause a commotion. I hope Leroy gets done with his visit soon." He ran at vokun, delivering bone-shattering punches and kicks, mostly to the rib cage and the rest of the torso. Any regular pony would not be moving after a few slugs from iron, but alas, vokun was no ordnairy pony.