What DONT you want season 4 to do?

Slice0Pie

Well, I don't want Scootaloo to fly, but I think it's a little to late for that, seeing that one of the episodes in season 4 may make Scootaloo fly sleep.png Mostly because then Scootaloo will be sorta like a copy of RainbowDash, and some other reasons. Since she might end up flying, then the other thing I don't want happening is a werewolf-like pony as a villian. A were-pony? Someone suggested it, but I wasn't to 'hip' on the idea msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png

Anyways, what do you don't want happening?

• Brohoof 2

MSS86Kc.jpg

Have only 13 episodes. Please, we've just had that done to us in season 3 sleep.png

Hasbro undermining the creative freedom of the writers. 

Rehashing the same concepts and plotlines for everything to get stale (though pretty unlikely)

Eh. Not that easy to come up with things as I'm pretty confident in the team for making good quality episodes.

• Brohoof 3

Bringing back Trixie. As I've said in the past, I'm absolutely sick of hearing about this character, if they have another episode featuring her it will be too soon

• Brohoof 1

No more Crystal Empire, except for the Equestria Games episode. And let's keep Cadence's role to a minimum, mmmkay?

And rehashing the villain-defeat double rainbow DNA thing, it lost it's charm by the second time. I'm also tired of Spike getting treated like a slave and Twilight being the "special" one.

Also, stop using the EoH as Deus ex Machinas and give them consequences

EDIT: And have Celestia or Luna do something useful for once

Edited by Static Electricity
  • Brohoof 5

All I wanted to not see was them backing out of the Twilicorn thing, which they obviously are not backing out so no worries there. If they would have done that, that would have been extremely close to, if not a show breaker for me. That is all I wanted to not see and since that has pretty much been confirmed that they are not doing that, I am keeping my expectations wide open for everything else. I don't want to be picky, all I majorly wanted was Twilicorn to be permanent. Everything else, have at it. I think that will make me enjoy season 4 even more.

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I don't want the wicked witch of the west Lauren faust to come back to the show.  MArk my words where there would be even more male characters like snips and snails to let little girls know just how stupid men are.

Oh God not this again. You're kidding, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Sarcasm? I sincerely hope for your intelligence's sake you are

• Brohoof 3

Oh God not this again. You're kidding, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Sarcasm? I sincerely hope for your intelligence's sake you are

Nope.  Look i generally tend to handle things in extremes.  I love or hate something.

I've chosen to See Ms Faust's exodus as a good thing from the show,

(might as well she's not coming back).

So your telling me it would be more intelligent to spend the rest of my days bemoaning her passing (From the show).

And no it's not just a practical solution.

but if you need me to prove it's intelligent there you go ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvTYhrZUgYY

flight to the finish. i continue to improve,

So your telling me it would be more intelligent to spend the rest of my days bemoaning her passing (From the show).

And no it's not just a practical solution.

but if you need me to prove it's intelligent there you go ^^

I wasn't talking about your opinion on Faust's departure (honestly the show was better off when she had minimal involvement). I was talking about this:

MArk my words where there would be even more male characters like snips and snails to let little girls know just how stupid men are.

Do I even need to explain what is wrong with this? Just because we have two stupid male characters doesn't mean Faust was trying to make some sort of statement. I think you are looking too deep into her intentions(also you spelled "Mark" wrong)

Edited by Static Electricity
  • Brohoof 2

First, I'm not keen on Sea-ponies. What the heck are they? Next, NO HUMAN characters. If any try to come through that damn mirror, have Applejack buck them right back where they came from!

• Brohoof 5

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

No friendship lessons, or at least not one every episode ala season 3, it seems they are moving away from that anyway so I'm not too worried.

I also really hope they don't have too many episodes mostly about one character in succession, if there's one thing the show really needs to work on it's that, and I hope they tried to work on that at least. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

No Princess Skyla, just no. I mean, seriously, just look at her! Otherwise, I'm excited for everything coming up in the next season. Especially the Luna and Twilight episode like in the preview! derpy_emoticon1.png

princess_skyla_like_cadence_by_lovelyhea

?KEEP CALM, I'M THE DOCTOR?  

post-8308-0-62689400-1384019871.png

• Brohoof 4

I don't want Discord to remain good.

I don't want Princess Celestia/Luna being replaced.

I don't want ponies ignoring the fact that Twilight is a princess.

Edit: I don't want to see a human in Equestria. EVER!

NO NEW PRINCESSES!

Edited by moonlightavenger
  • Brohoof 1

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/32864/Metemponychosis

For dumb, self-important fics about mythology, ponies and fascist griffons that can't figure friendship out.

And I'm just getting started.

No Princess Skyla, babysitting was already addressed in Season 2 with 'Baby Cakes' and anything else to do with babies can already be dealt with by said characters.

No more marriages or romantic relationship based episodes-we've already covered those in Season 2 with 'A Canterlot Wedding' and 'Hearts and Hooves Day', respectively.

No humans, we already had Equestria Girls for that.

As mean as this may sound-Scootaloo must remain disabled to keep her interesting and different from the rest of the cast as well as a character for handicap viewers to relate to (and perhaps a lesson about how there's nothing wrong with it.)

I'm proud of the fan base because no one wants princess Skyla ^^.  Ah i'm proud of everyone. 
Wait we had to watch baby cakes?  Aw come on.

canterlot wedding and hearts and hooves day weren't bad episodes.  There some hidden easter eggs in hearts in hooves days (or red haring about equistrian's past).

No Princess Skyla, babysitting was already addressed in Season 2 with 'Baby Cakes' and anything else to do with babies can already be dealt with by said characters.

No more marriages or romantic relationship based episodes-we've already covered those in Season 2 with 'A Canterlot Wedding' and 'Hearts and Hooves Day', respectively.

No humans, we already had Equestria Girls for that.

As mean as this may sound-Scootaloo must remain disabled to keep her interesting and different from the rest of the cast as well as a character for handicap viewers to relate to (and perhaps a lesson about how there's nothing wrong with it.)

Well actually we didn't get humans in E.G.  we got ponfied humans(other way around my bad).  Big difference.

And just cause flash sentry sucked doesn't mean all humans had to suck.

And again crippeling scooataloo will be a political move,

showing a rich cold un caring diamond tiara kicking a handicap kid.  A heavy handed political message if i ever saw one.

Seeing as how your anti political your cherry picking sir.

Edited by FNGRpony

I didn't want a Season 4 at all after how awful Season 3 was to be honest. But now that we're getting it I don't want any episodes written by Megan McCarthy (even though I know there will be), any episodes with Discord (even though I know there will be), or any terrible episodes (even though I can assume there will be from the last two factors.) :(

I didn't want a Season 4 at all after how awful Season 3 was to be honest. But now that we're getting it I don't want any episodes written by Megan McCarthy (even though I know there will be), any episodes with Discord (even though I know there will be), or any terrible episodes (even though I can assume there will be from the last two factors.) sad.png

oh that's nonsense.

I'd take bad episodes because it would inspire fans.

Boast busters is ass and fans pulled miracles with trixies character.

sombre sucked ass on the show,

but look what fans did with him

if the fans can keep polishing the writing staffs turds than by all means they should continue.

oh that's nonsense.

I'd take bad episodes because it would inspire fans.

Boast busters is ass and fans pulled miracles with trixies character.

sombre sucked ass on the show,

but look what fans did with him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULvmbAb5NlM

if the fans can keep polishing the writing staffs turds than by all means they should continue.

I've still never seen a good version of One Bad Apple or the character of Babs Seed, though. She should have stayed a bully and actually beat up the CMC and stuff and the CMC should have maybe even been killed off by her in that episode. None of this "it's okay for her to bully you because she's bullied too" crap, though. img-1992794-1-dry.png Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

I've still never seen a good version of One Bad Apple or the character of Babs Seed, though. She should have stayed a bully and actually beat up the CMC and stuff and the CMC should have maybe even been killed off by her in that episode. None of this "it's okay for her to bully you because she's bullied too" crap, though. img-1992794-1-dry.png

heh, look i hate songs on the show,  I do.

but that one song is 1-2 epic songs (the other being this day in aria) for that reason I find that episode necessary.

you know the one lol.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4PJBuod4k