Your first pony you've ever drawn

vanished

The first pony I've ever drawn was this one. It's my dad's oc and I drew it for his birthday last year. His cutie mark was the tardis and he's wearing captain Kirk's uniform.

tumblr_mwf8pr05421rslj06o1_1280.jpg

My most recent drawing is this. It's a drawing of my friend's cat oc as a pony.

tumblr_mwf8ytrAqP1rslj06o1_1280.png

Edited by Midnight Gaze
  • Brohoof 1

mine is fluttershy and nonchalantly i don't like having tangible pony stuff so i uploaded it to my computer and through t away so no one would find it, i am more interested in computer graphics in PS anyway. She was the first and last pony a drew :(

• Brohoof 1

radost_signature_by_radostt-d6hg8vr.jpg

"You WILL be heavily judged on how you treat others."

"Opinion is about perspective, peoples who opinions matter to me the most are those who have the ability to understand different perspectives while maintaining their own opinion."

"Projecting your insecurities on other people doesn't solve them, so don't."

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy... Well i don't mean to brag... but if theres one thing i'm good at doing, its being bad at things ;p.

So you can imagine that my first pony drawing is terrible...

just see for yourself... 

post-7861-0-23248900-1353213472_thumb.jpg

Yeah... Pretty terrible...

honestly even after the whole year between when i created that... monstrosity to now i haven't got that much better, better proportionally, but overall still pretty bleh.

Heres my most recent drawing.

post-7861-0-97968200-1378142766_thumb.png

Nothing special, still alot of flaws, frankly i've kinda given up on drawing mostly, because i'm not really able to dedicate myself to do it, i'm really just bad at dedicating myself to doing stuff in general, so i always end up with alot of half baked projects and stuff. just a dumb flaw of my many.

But yeah, its pretty obvious by this i'm not meant to be any kind of amazing artist ;p. 

Oh well, its fine it doesn't bother me that much.
  • Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpg

Here is my first drawing. It was supposed to be of my character Ultraviolet. It's a girl, just so you know, even though her muzzle looks male.

Oops, I thought it was a colt o.o

I question how some of these are first drawings, because a lot of these are really good. Such as this one, lol cool drawing. *dat ear tho*

• Brohoof 1

Oops, I thought it was a colt o.o

I question how some of these are first drawings, because a lot of these are really good. Such as this one, lol cool drawing. *dat ear tho*

just look at mine, definitely breaks the whole all of them are good thing ;p.

I guess most maybe are better because most aren't artistic failures trying to do art like me ;p.

i kinda gave up on art anyways ;p.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I haven't really even attempted a pony drawing yet... (well mabe a extremely small scale attempt of TS...)

But if I did an attempt on large scale I would actually consider doing Rarity...

img-2130713-1-creative_name_by_sonicwith
In life when you are given gratitude.

Be accepting and thankful of it.

Because someday you just may be able to pass it on to others...

Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) both the physical copy and photograph of my first pony drawing have been lost. I can, however, still remember exactly what it looked like. It was just a generic earth pony and it was damn near spot on, the only problem was that I dachshund-ed it. The body was a little too long, and the legs a little too short. It would have been an easy fix, I was just too lazy to do so. I was pretty proud of that lil' sumbitch, considering I drew it all from memory. 

The second pony was...

Well, it was supposed to look like John Lennon...

I'll just let you see...

img84910.jpg

It's on a 3x5 index card, if I get a bonus for scale... 

Edited by Chrysler Conquest

Well, my first drawing of a pony would be the following:

post-13690-0-43854200-1386289616_thumb.png

It's my main OC.

It's not that impressive, but my current pony drawing skills aren't that good either (I can mainly just draw standard portraits of the head; I can't really draw much else.)

But at least I've made good progress. Here is my most recent drawing of a pony (Dsander's OC):

post-13690-0-58072000-1386289634_thumb.png

I really wish I could draw bodies a bit better, and do shading and lighting better.

D: i cant find my first one

so i will post the oldest one i find and compare to the one i just drew earlier  

oldest one i could find, its of my OC

2wpox7p.jpg

Newest, i drew this like 5 mins ago :P

fk2ruq.jpg

Edited by Vermillion

hsu5grC.png

Satan is good, Satan is my pal

i have nothing else to say...