Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

OK, Jon where should I return AppleCharger? And I have to know quickly, it's still trying to drive towards the finish line and it's getting hard to fight

JontheVGNerd (what an odd pony name...) made it! :)

@Zom: Hm... if I remember it correctly, you could return it to Virtual World, since that's how AppleCharger was originated from. :P

@AJ: Jon the VGNerd is my username. You could call me... erm... give me time to think of an idea of a pony name of my own, as I have no creativity at the moment. ^^'

OK, I don't remember where my portal to get into Equestria is, so I guess I'll need some help from Twi, I hope she doesn't hate me too much for losing those books :/

I was exploring randomly while waiting for all these replies to build up, and still haven't found it :( I forgot to ask Twi, but I did ask Luna, so hopefully I can get this done soon

Forgot to mention, AJ. I'm a human. I do have a mean kick though.

A...human? In Equestria? Whoo boy, Discord is sure goin' ta get a kick out of this one...

OK, I don't remember where my portal to get into Equestria is, so I guess I'll need some help from Twi, I hope she doesn't hate me too much for losing those books :/

Aw, don't worry. If Spike can burn one ta bits, I'm sure she won't mind the loss of a few more...

All the same...if her horn starts glowing, skedaddle quick.

Either way, do ya still think I could help AJ? Turns out Princess Luna said that it's ok for me to live in Equestria.

~Josh

Erm...ah guess it could work. Whoo, this is gonna be tough...http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

How do you think I feel about this? I'm the one trying to figure it all out!

We might need some help getting this sorted...ah think ah'll go see if anypony can help clear this up.

Wait, but that means...Apple Bloom is in charge of the south field.... :huh:

(edited)

I think your farm is a little more important then returning a car and finding a book, even if doing those 2 things require interdimensional teleportation... But then again, figuring out this teleporting stuff could bring humans into Equestria and I think that's pretty big

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

I think your farm is a little more important then returning a car and finding a book, even if doing those 2 things require interdimensional teleportation... But then again, figuring out this teleporting stuff could bring humans into Equestria and I think that's pretty big

Still not quite sure if it would be a good thing or not...

I know, I think I'm getting a bit carried away here, but I think I'm already in too deep

No kiddin, ah liked it when everythin' was normal.

Ah'll go back ta buckin, and ya can go back to, err, eatin' brains.

Hi applejack i got some bad news you know my brother tha one who got hit in the head well the doctor just tould us that he has gone insane and when me and my mother went to get him he was gone. What should i do i dont want him hurting any one. :( :( :(

Hi applejack i got some bad news you know my brother tha one who got hit in the head well the doctor just tould us that he has gone insane and when me and my mother went to get him he was gone. What should i do i dont want him hurting any one. :( :( :(

Aw, shucks....that's pretty darn bad. Ah'd tell ya to go call the royal guard-ya might know em as the "police" in your human world. Don't worry, they ain't gonna arrest him or anything, but they are probably the safest bet if ya wanna find him quickly.

How does it feel needing to use a strangers account to answer random ponies' questions?

Ehh..if the others can live with it, ah can too.

Are there any techniques that make apple-bucking work better?

Well, ya gotta know the best spot ta buck the tree so that all the apples fall out in one kick. Twilight calls it "physics", but ah don't need any fancy math'matics ta tell me where ta buck-ah go by gut instinct.

I'll try to remember that in case I ever turn into a pony, find my way into Equestria, and need to apple buck for some reason :P

We haven't seen much of the CMC since Ponyville Confidential, how are they doing? Or at least Applebloom

I'll try to remember that in case I ever turn into a pony, find my way into Equestria, and need to apple buck for some reason :P

We haven't seen much of the CMC since Ponyville Confidential, how are they doing? Or at least Applebloom

She's started a new craze...this time it's nabbing old books from the library and turnin' em inta sculptures.

Ah don't know about Scootaloo, but Sweetie Belle seems ta be making messes on paper by drawin a buncha squares. She thinks it's art, and calls it "cubism". The hay has gotten inta her...?