Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

(edited)

Are apples like crack to ponies? Ponies seem to crazy over any apple product.

for that matter...Granny Smith raises magic zap apples with magic rituals,,,are your apples magicly addictive?

Err...not that ah know of. Drugs are illegal in Ponyville, ya know.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

Of course drugs are illegal.

Posted Image

Just checkin ta make sure ya'll knew...ah heard anything goes over there in Las Pegasus...

Would you want a EVIL RIVAL? It's from the Elements of Disharmony and her name is Apple Crapple.

Not particularly, no...Dash would probably want one though, just for the sake of havin' somepony ta compete against...

Why do you have a avatar of yourself in a necklace? Just asking.

Aw, well ah thought it looked rather nice...if ya bronies don't like it, ah can always change ta somethin' else...

Aw, well ah thought it looked rather nice...if ya bronies don't like it, ah can always change ta somethin' else...

Ah, hell naw! That necklace looks beautiful on you ;) . Anyways, does my avatar creep you out? Frankly, I've seen it so much, I find it funny.....

(edited)

Posted Image

NOOOOOOOOO!

Err...what?

Ah, hell naw! That necklace looks beautiful on you ;) . Anyways, does my avatar creep you out? Frankly, I've seen it so much, I find it funny.....

Ain't particularly frightening ta me...probably best not ta show it ta Fluttershy though.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

Applejack, y u have such a sexy accent???

It's...just how ah talk.

Thanks for stealing mah question -_-. Ehhh, do you know anything about our world? Like, anything outside the brony community?

Not much, but ah'm still learnin'! Ah'm studying human laws right now...and ah must say, ah'm pretty lost.

Aha! I have a good question for you and all your friends today! How did you and the other main 6 characters become such good friends so quickly? (Also, I couldn't find an Ask Rarity thread, so if you could ask her too?)

Aha! I have a good question for you and all your friends today! How did you and the other main 6 characters become such good friends so quickly? (Also, I couldn't find an Ask Rarity thread, so if you could ask her too?)

Well, saving the world together from Nightmare Moon formed bonds between us, ah guess. Ah mean, it was kinda hard not ta be friends after that incident.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Applejack, would you race against AppleCharger (I made up a nickname between your name and the racing machine's name, which was from the pictures I showed ya several days ago)? I know it may look and go fast, but it ain't unbeatable, believe me. :P

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Hey Applejack, would you race against AppleCharger (I made up a nickname between your name and the racing machine's name, which was from the pictures I showed ya several days ago)? I know it may look and go fast, but it ain't unbeatable, believe me. :P

Ah'll try, ah guess. Ah suppose it would be good practice for the rodeo...

(edited)

I'll be waiting to congratulate you, and remember you don't have to stay wherever you're going to race AppleCharger if you don't come in first place

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

I'll be waiting to congratulate you, and remember you don't have to stay wherever you're going to race AppleCharger if you don't come in first place

If ah don't come in first...that means ah'd come in last. Now that would just be plain embarrasin'.

If ah don't come in first...that means ah'd come in last. Now that would just be plain embarrasin'.

yeah, I didn't fully think that through when I came up with that question, but I'd still prefer that you DO come home, wheter you win or not

yeah, I didn't fully think that through when I came up with that question, but I'd still prefer that you DO come home, wheter you win or not

Course! Ah learned my lesson the last time ah left-still thankful ta my friends for bringin' me back.

You remind me of a family I knew in North Carolina. Are you a Doomsday Prepper as well? Oh, and why do you answer strange questions from strange personas on the internet? And why is there such a mismatched patchwork technology tree in your country?