Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack's Hat Fan Club

Banul

This is a thread devoted to everyone's best hat, Applejack's hat. Since the dawn of time, hats have been an integral part of human society. Scholars maintain that, without hats, humanity could never achieve its full potential.

It is good, then, that one brave soul in Ponyville is ready to usher in a new wave of hats for a new hat filled generation. And the hat that shall begin this new hat transcendence is Applejack's hat.

x3aa01.png

-Please feel free to discuss anything related to Applejack's hat, and its relation to other hats within the My Little Pony universe.

-Remember to keep silliness to a minimum, as I expect that this will become a very serious discussion involving the character grown of Applejack's hat, as well as it's character strengths and flaws. We must insure that this topic is treated with the proper respect. 

-As always, forum rules apply. Please keep all pictures of Applejack's hat SFW. Suggestive pictures are okay. 

• Brohoof 15

I'm so here! I've wanted to make a hat for my brushable and if that goes well I might make one for me. Pics will be posted if and when those projects happen!

• Brohoof 1

She said where she got it in her hot minute.

If I remember well, it comes from a fair.

So she did! Very cool! Thanks for pointing that out!

They ask the question when the timer in the bottom left reaches 19, but I recommend watching the whole thing!

• Brohoof 6

So she did! Very cool! Thanks for pointing that out!

They ask the question when the timer in the bottom left reaches 19, but I recommend watching the whole thing!

I've never seen that before. Now I gotta go track down the rest of 'um.

• Brohoof 2

I just wish we would see her hat on more merchandise, a show accurate AJ blind bag figure with hat would be incredible.

Unfortunately there is one hat that is ultimately superior:

Rarity_wearing_a_big_hat_S4E18.png

But second best is also good, eh?

When it comes to hats, Rarity is more enlightened then most. However, Rarity changes hats frequently. There's nothing wrong with that, but it means that she lacks the life bond that Applejack and Applejack's hat share. The relationship between Applejack and her hat is truly a thing of beauty. 

If Applejack is the high queen of hats, Rarity can be an esteemed duchess. 

• Brohoof 5

When it comes to hats, Rarity is more enlightened then most. However, Rarity changes hats frequently. There's nothing wrong with that, but it means that she lacks the life bond that Applejack and Applejack's hat share. The relationship between Applejack and her hat is truly a thing of beauty. 

If Applejack is the high queen of hats, Rarity can be an esteemed duchess. 

Spoken like a true hat person, I've worn my hat for many years not and it's brown instead of black... In fact the fist time my mother in law saw me without my hat - She didn't even recognize me

• Brohoof 3

Please keep all pictures of Applejack's hat SFW.

Damn.

Hey, I love AJ's hat, it's a defining part of her character. No hate here. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Credit goes to Blobulle for the find... I just linked the video he mentioned...

Edit; new pic for to keep the thread going

attachicon.gifmlp_resource__applejack_s_hat_by_zutheskunk-d59u60y.png

http://www.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Resource-Applejack-s-Hat-318854914

Love that pic! I also love her hat, I'm a big hat fan as well so, for me her hat's a pretty great added feature to her character, really makes her stand out!

• Brohoof 2

Honorable mention: Braeburn

296n4uv.png

It should be obvious to most that Braeburn's hat is inferior to Applejack's hat. However, he should be recognized for attempting to emulate Applejack's hat with a hat of his own, thus furthering the hat cause. 

• Brohoof 5