Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Appletrees do not make very good firewood (and neither do cellos for that matter)

Where do you get the wood to build buildings out of? The barn, for example.

There are whole groves of trees in Equestria! S' not like we're rooted ta Sweet Apple Acres. We buy the timber sometimes, or chop it ourselves. Usually ah leave the choppin' ta Mac.

Can you show me how to catch things with a lasso? Also if you were a pegasus, what flying trick would you think would be cool?

Sure thing, ah think you'll get the hang of it pretty darn quick! And uh, hmm...ah'd see how fast ah could knock those apple trees down if ah had wings :P

A friend of mine thinks you are a redneck. Comments, concerns?

Hay, just 'cause somepony is a hard worker doesn't make 'em a redneck!

Sure thing, ah think you'll get the hang of it pretty darn quick! And uh, hmm...ah'd see how fast ah could knock those apple trees down if ah had wings :P

Ok, thanks :)

And I'll try this trick, sounds like something unique enough to make my flight team more popular. :D

*flies down full speed before half-hitting a tree, loosing control and then crashing into another*

Uuuuugh, looks like the trees....knocked me down...but thanks anyways AJ. Oh you meant kicking them...with the hooves? well now it makes...more sense. I'll try again as soon as I have recovered

Someone................................. HELP I'M BEING CHASED BY RAINBOW SHEEP! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:o Whoa, nelly! C'mon Winona, round em up!

Ok, thanks :)

And I'll try this trick, sounds like something unique enough to make my flight team more popular. :D

*flies down full speed before half-hitting a tree, loosing control and then crashing into another*

Uuuuugh, looks like the trees....knocked me down...but thanks anyways AJ. Oh you meant kicking them...with the hooves? well now it makes...more sense. I'll try again as soon as I have recovered

Ya remind me of Dash in practice. She crashes inta things all the time when she's trying out sumthin' new!

Ya remind me of Dash in practice. She crashes inta things all the time when she's trying out sumthin' new!

Really? Dash often crashes too? YAY! That must mean that if Dash became such a good flyer by crashing into things, I'll also become better ^_^

jk, I guess it's part of the learning process, tough sometimes I could be a bit smarter and better prepared. But it encouraging that good flyers like Dash went through the same things, maybe someday I'll be on her level :)

Anyways...do you often go for a walk a bit outside of Ponyville? If so, is there any nice place you can go? :)

Really? Dash often crashes too? YAY! That must mean that if Dash became such a good flyer by crashing into things, I'll also become better ^_^

jk, I guess it's part of the learning process, tough sometimes I could be a bit smarter and better prepared. But it encouraging that good flyers like Dash went through the same things, maybe someday I'll be on her level :)

Anyways...do you often go for a walk a bit outside of Ponyville? If so, is there any nice place you can go? :)

Anyplace in Ponyville where ah can feel the sunshine on mah mane is good enough for me! ;)

And go fer it! Maybe Dash herself can teach ya, if she isn't busy ogling those Wonderbolts again...

Have you met Jappleack?

:huh:Ah don't think so...

I will try my best and I alread do a lot of flying in my sparetime, hopefully it will work out .9 Asking Dash to teach me sounds like a good idea tough I wonder if Dash is that kind of athlete would train with somepony else.

Also you don't seem to like the Wonderbolts very much, do you? ^_^

Edited by Wildcard

I will try my best and I alread do a lot of flying in my sparetime, hopefully it will work out .9 Asking Dash to teach me sounds like a good idea tough I wonder if Dash is that kind of athlete would train with somepony else.

Also you don't seem to like the Wonderbolts very much, do you? ^_^

She certainly does her best ta help Scootaloo, maybe you'll get lucky. And a've got nuthin' against the Wonderbolts...it's just they're so darn careless when they're on the ground. Knocked over a stall of apple pies once, spent hours preppin' that...

She certainly does her best ta help Scootaloo, maybe you'll get lucky. And a've got nuthin' against the Wonderbolts...it's just they're so darn careless when they're on the ground. Knocked over a stall of apple pies once, spent hours preppin' that...

Well many of us Pegasi(me included) are kinda clumsy when on the ground and we feel more confortable in the air. Thats why we prefer flying(there are some exceptions like Fluttershy tough). I hope they did apologize tough and they could at least helped you cleaning up( I think it's sad when ponies get over-confident just because they are famous and they forget about friendship and stuff) Edited by Wildcard

Well many of us Pegasi(me included) are kinda clumsy when on the ground and we feel more confortable in the air. Thats why we prefer flying(there are some exceptions like Fluttershy tough). I hope they have apologized tough and they could at least helped you cleaning up( I think it's sad when ponies get over-confident just because they are famous and they forget about friendship and stuff)

And they didn't, which is why ah'm a bit upset :S

And they didn't, which is why ah'm a bit upset :S

That's rude! I personally think that they are either a bit arrogant or dumb. I mean Dash proved a few times that she is at least on the same level as they are and still they won't give her a place in the team. Also I've seen a few of their performances and most of their shows are lots of effects and not much actual flying. Anyways, enough talkin' bout the Wonderbolts, I am really exhausted and I'll hit the hay soon. Do you have some apple-juice here at SAA? I am really thirsty and I need a glass :)

That's rude! I personally think that they are either a bit arrogant or dumb. I mean Dash proved a few times that she is at least on the same level as they are and still they won't give her a place in the team. Also I've seen a few of their performances and most of their shows are lots of effects and not much actual flying. Anyways, enough talkin' bout the Wonderbolts, I am really exhausted and I'll hit the hay soon. Do you have some apple-juice here at SAA? I am really thirsty and I need a glass :)

Ah think ah still have a bit of cider left, if the other bronies didn't steal it all. It might make ya a little, uh, woozy though.

Ah think ah still have a bit of cider left, if the other bronies didn't steal it all. It might make ya a little, uh, woozy though.

I am not a big fan of alcoholic drinks but the Cider here's delicious, so I will have some ;)

I am not a big fan of alcoholic drinks but the Cider here's delicious, so I will have some ;)

Here ya go then, try not ta fall asleep on the floor!

Here ya go then, try not ta fall asleep on the floor!

*drinks*

Thanks a lot. That's delicious! :)

5minutes later:

I feel so happy :lol: but also tired *yawn*Uhmm...where can ah go to shleep if ah shouln't shleep on the floor?

*drinks*

Thanks a lot. That's delicious! :)

5minutes later:

I feel so happy :lol: but also tired *yawn*Uhmm...where can ah go to shleep if ah shouln't shleep on the floor?

There's a big pile of hay out by the barn!

Can I try some zap apple jam? :3

Course! Here ya go!

'kay then. Shanks alot AJ. Nighty night! *hugs AJ and goes to sleep*

G'nite!