Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Offend means to be annoyed or be filled with anger. If the boy found a squirrel in my body, that would really think that my mom thinks that I'm weird/crazy or something. NOW BACK TO THE QUESTIONS........ what if you didn't made this Forum Game?

Um...then that cereal guy would probably change its tag, ah think.

Big Macintosh reveals that he is into incest! What do you do?

:o...Ah don't like where this is goin...

• Brohoof 1

what do you think of dashie turning evil (look for user darkshadow dash)

It...it can't be true! Dash is the loyalest of ponies! :(

Have you ever been in Fluttershy's shed?

Ah wouldn't go in somepony's private property without askin'! That's plain rude. Ah know Dash decided to go explore Fluttershy's shed though...wonder why in tarnation she hasn't come back yet?

Posted Image What do you think Dashie is clapping for?

Probably the Wonderbolts won some race again... :huh:

My friend from Ponyville called me and told me the police had just made an arrest. It was a FLUTTERSHY IMPOSTER. Dash was found with minor injuries. I better send her some Daring Do to read in the hospital.

What the hay...? Why would somepony impersonate Fluttershy? She's never done nothin' to hurt nopony!

Posted ImageRainbow Dash probably ate something to become fat like that..................... what do you think AppleJack ( Aureity )?

She's also missin' her wings...ah blame Discord!

IDK, there are some bad ponies out there.

If it was Gilda I'm going through the Pony Dimension portal! Luckily I got help from my pony friend on how to make one.

Keep your fancy science and mathematics away fram me! :lol:

Posted Image Do you think you look cute here? :lol:

Ah'm sorry for that one....ah drank a bit too much cider that night. *hic*

What is your opinion on shipping?

http://en.wikipedia....ipping_(fandom)

In case ships are a foreign concept in Equestria, the link above will explain what I'm asking about.

Have a nice day.

That's stranger than a barn mule up in an apple tree. Erm...ah guess ah won't stop ya, but please don't send them to me-ah don't like reading abaht mah friends being slandered in such a way!

Would you like to do play some sports after work? I won't cheat or use my wings I promise :)

Sure thing! :P

Hey AJ! Do you need some help with the apple harvest this year? I'd be happy to help if you do!

Hay now, ah don't need no help from nopony! :P

If you could get one augmentation from Deus Ex: Human Revolution (perhaps Pony Revolution in Equestria?), what would it be?

If you could get one augmentation from Deus Ex: Human Revolution (perhaps Pony Revolution in Equestria?), what would it be?

Ah got no time for playin' video games, ah got apples to buck ~.^

Can you say "Yay" insead of "Woohoo?" Posted Image

Err...yay! ...S' that good?

Have you ever seen a brown pony around, with darker brown mane and hourglass cutie mark? I think he also carries an odd stick device that glows with him. My Ponyville "Informant" told me about him. In the human dimension there is a show called Doctor Who, and that specific mare looks a lot like the main character in that human show...

You're not Applejack, this is ...

So why you lie, "Applejack?" Thought you couldn't, being the Element of Honesty...

Oh, and Welcome to Aaaaahpahloossa!

Edited by Braeburn

Have you ever seen a brown pony around, with darker brown mane and hourglass cutie mark? I think he also carries an odd stick device that glows with him. My Ponyville "Informant" told me about him. In the human dimension there is a show called Doctor Who, and that specific mare looks a lot like the main character in that human show...

Ah've seen him! He's nothing strange. Ah think.

You're not Applejack, this is ...

So why you lie, "Applejack?" Thought you couldn't, being the Element of Honesty...

Oh, and Welcome to Aaaaahpahloossa!

Like ah said before, ah ain't got the time to make an account on every forum ah see. Ah'm a busy pony, after all-between applebucking and answering questions, ah ain't got a lick of time. Ah just find the nearest brony and use their account ta answer questions.

Or...maybe we're the same person and ya just don't know it... :huh: *dramatic theme music*