Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Why would ah do that? Twilight would kill me, it's hard enough for her ta study without giving the velociraptors more ammunition!

Oh, please forgive me. I had forgotten the unnatural abilities velociraptors have at wielding bananas!

Oh, please forgive me. I had forgotten the unnatural abilities velociraptors have at wielding bananas!

Ah....eh? Ah, sorry there, pardner. It was cider season and ah...*hic*...was selected ta be the taste-tester...

(edited)

*Glug-glug* "Uhhh, finest kind! *Hic* "Thank you kindly, Apple Jack!"

Careful, that stuff makes ya all hyper and woozy! Why do ya think Pinkie Pie bought so much of it?

Edited by Aureity

Applejack, you OBVIOUSLY eat some of your own apples for meals- It'd be just weird if you didn't- and we were wondering.

How does it feel to eat a meal that came to be thanks to your own efforts? Does it taste good?

My friend, bring me some cider as well. Hold the fruit.

And here ya go! ;)

Applejack, you OBVIOUSLY eat some of your own apples for meals- It'd be just weird if you didn't- and we were wondering.

How does it feel to eat a meal that came to be thanks to your own efforts? Does it taste good?

It does, actually! A meal that ya earned is much better than a meal somepony else cooks for ya.

dear applejack.

we kinda sorta maybe have a little crush on thou borther.

whats thou toughts of making him happy?

greetings,

luna.

post-1283-0-50639900-1330933608_thumb.png

:oYour majesty, it's...it's not mah descision who ya choose to, er, bestow your favors on...

I want some cider too AJ. :) Can you bring me one barrel to Twilights library(I have a part-time job there)? :)

Sure thing for any of Twilight's friends! Expect a delivery soon ;)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks AJ :)

By the way. How do you prepare for the "Run of the leaves" and other sportive events? I used to work out a bit in a gym in Canterlot, but since I moved to Ponyville I must find something else to stay fit besides my job. Maybe this fall I will praticipate too :)

Hey AJ, do any of your family ever come to visit Sweet Apple Acres any other time besides the family reunion? I would ask Braeburn(because I'm helping him do an Ask topic of his own), but he is right in the middle of pulling apple guard duty to protect the orchard from buzzards and other wildlife and he hates to be disturbed while he's out there.

Thanks AJ :)

By the way. How do you prepare for the "Run of the leaves" and other sportive events? I used to work out a bit in a gym in Canterlot, but since I moved to Ponyville I must find something else to stay fit besides my job. Maybe this fall I will praticipate too :)

Ah train a bit extra-hard. Run a bit, jump some hurdles. Gotta keep mahself in tip-top shape-but ah tell ya, it ain't that hard when it's what ya do all day anyway! :P

Thanks a ton, AJ!

Liver, prepared to be shocked!

Err...ya might not want ta drink it that fast...

Hey AJ, do you play a musical instrument? Also, what kinda music do ya like? :)

Define "musical". Pinkie tried ta teach me the harmonica, but ah'm still pretty sure those windows shattering weren't a "coincidence" like Twilight claims...As for what type o' music ah like...country! ;)

Hey AJ, do any of your family ever come to visit Sweet Apple Acres any other time besides the family reunion? I would ask Braeburn(because I'm helping him do an Ask topic of his own), but he is right in the middle of pulling apple guard duty to protect the orchard from buzzards and other wildlife and he hates to be disturbed while he's out there.

We're all very busy with our own harvests an' all, but on occasion a relative shows up, mostly when they have a few weeks or so ta relax. Ah don't go visitin too often, all mah free time gets taken up by mah friends. :P

And good luck ta Braeburn!

• Brohoof 1

Hi applejack minor's brother here guess what i got punched in the face by a mean guy yesterday so i had to see a doctor. Turns out i have gone permanently blind in my right eye. What should i do?

Hi applejack minor's brother here guess what i got punched in the face by a mean guy yesterday so i had to see a doctor. Turns out i have gone permanently blind in my right eye. What should i do?

That's horrible! Ah'd say leave it ta an older relative ya trust ta get everything sorted out-that legal process of you brony folk is really awfully complicated.

Applejack, who's da best pony?

Ah don't pick favorites, ya know that! ;)

• Brohoof 1

So you know about apple trees? Well, what does it mean when an apple tree makes blue apples?

I mean come on, everythings going great on the habitation ship while they're growing, then they start making blue apples! I'm worried they'll kill everyone or something!

So you know about apple trees? Well, what does it mean when an apple tree makes blue apples?

I mean come on, everythings going great on the habitation ship while they're growing, then they start making blue apples! I'm worried they'll kill everyone or something!

That don't sound particularly dangerous...but ah'd get them checked just in case.

Outside of Bloomberg, do you normally talk to your apple trees? Some people like to talk to plants as a way of helping their growth.

(edited)

Outside of Bloomberg, do you normally talk to your apple trees? Some people like to talk to plants as a way of helping their growth.

Aw, of course ah do! Ah talk ta any apple tree that's lonely. Now most, in fact, all of my apple trees are together in orchids, so they're never lonely. Now Bloomberg here was all alone on the train, and being shipped off to a new home ta boot. So ah thought ah'd visit an comfort him through these tough times. Normally though, mah other apples trees are perfectly happy!

Edited by Aureity