Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

How do ponies get on the Internet? I have yet to see a computer in Equestria...

Twilight prototyped the Ponynet just recently! It's all hush-hush for now though, ya hear? Don't go tellin' nopony...

Hey Applejack! Have you ever bucked something into space?

Nah, ya'll overestimate mah abilities! Shucks, ah ain't a superhero pony :P

Hmm... That question made me think of this question: What's the farthest you ever bucked anything?

Over the hill, but ah couldn't ever find where it landed...

Have you ever made Zap Apple cider?

:oYou're a genius!

Zap Apple Cider, eh? I'd like to give it a shot when you choose to make one... I could be your taste tester if you want! What do you think of that? :)

Alcohol an' magic won't mix too well...ah hope ya have a high tolerance...

Twilight prototyped the Ponynet just recently! It's all hush-hush for now though, ya hear? Don't go tellin' nopony...

What happens if we do? What are the repercussions?

*reads through the waiver and signs anyways* Alright, just lemme know when you've made a sample, ok?

Ah'll be honest with ya...you might want ta expect a hospital visit really soon.

What happens if we do? What are the repercussions?

Fluttershy put a lot o' work inta makin's sure everything went fine and dandy. If ya mess it up, you'll make her cry.

Well, I DID sign the waiver and all, but... You know what, nevermind... I don't wanna be sent to the hospital anytime soon... x_x

No worries, ah'm sure Mac can handle it...

Hey! Thanks again for letting me sleep in the barn and sorry if I got a little bit too drunk yesterday, I hope I wasn't that stupid. Anyways here's some money for talking care and stuff! *hands AJ a few bits*

Well, that cider sure is delicious, do you often drink it yourself? :)

Hey! Thanks again for letting me sleep in the barn and sorry if I got a little bit too drunk yesterday, I hope I wasn't that stupid. Anyways here's some money for talking care and stuff! *hands AJ a few bits*

Well, that cider sure is delicious, do you often drink it yourself? :)

Nah, the woozy feelin' ah get sure don't agree with me one bit.

I know that feeling too well :lol:

Have you ever made Zap-apple juice? If yes how does it taste(I can imagine it a being a bit energy-drinkish) :)

Hmm...ah think it's strong enough as it is. We don't need nopony goin' crazy on us cause they had too much zap apples...

Is the saying, "Once you go Big Mac, you never go back" true?

Ah've never heard that statement, nor do ah know what you're impyin'.

Hmm...ah think it's strong enough as it is. We don't need nopony goin' crazy on us cause they had too much zap apples...

Ah've never heard that statement, nor do ah know what you're impyin'.

But we maybe able stretch it with a bit of water and have a Rainbow colored energy drink and call it like...I don't know..."Rainbowrade". And Dash could do the advertisement. I think this may become popular...but I don't know how ponies would react to liquid Zap-apples :) Edited by Wildcard