Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

how did you get picked to make the cake for the royal wedding i thought you were an apple person?

Ya sure it was me and not somepony else? :huh:

Applejack i have found my brother and will be holding his execution tonight so please dont worry when you hear screaming

Err....okay... :o

Dayum! Good ta find 'nuther Southern folks down here! I'm Hick, Da Bear. Not many of us folk in Bear Land. Well! I'mma gonna git ma shotgun and blast that creep "Prance O' Darknass" inta da water! Wanna go on a freak hunt, like we do back home?

-Fellow Southerner, Hick The Bear

[[Alright bitch. If you God Mod ONE. MORE. TIME. I will shoot you. Also report you for spamming all the ask threads with your creepy sadist fan fiction. You are pushing the limits.]]

I'mma git ma gun, and blast yer feathered rump inta da pond, beetch!

-Hick The Agitated Bear

Dayum! Good ta find 'nuther Southern folks down here! I'm Hick, Da Bear. Not many of us folk in Bear Land. Well! I'mma gonna git ma shotgun and blast that creep "Prance O' Darknass" inta da water! Wanna go on a freak hunt, like we do back home?

-Fellow Southerner, Hick The Bear

Erm...shotguns are illegal in Ponyville. Ya could hurt somepony, ya know. :(

Do as you wish little bear but i will tell you now i cannot die

That's...also...nice.

*scratches head confusedly at the heated argument*

[[Alright bitch. If you God Mod ONE. MORE. TIME. I will shoot you. Also report you for spamming all the ask threads with your creepy sadist fan fiction. You are pushing the limits.]]

I'mma git ma gun, and blast yer feathered rump inta da pond, beetch!

-Hick The Agitated Bear

Ah, hey now. There's no need for everypony ta get so furious. Ya'll calm down now, alright?

Calm down?! How long you been 'way from yer Suthern' roots girl? He put a BALL. GAG. In his Muthers mouth! *Makes a condescending noise* Yer gittin' softy here girl, but if'n ma Sawed-Off ain't allowed, I'll use Ole Reliable! *Takes Out Uzi! Just kiddin! Hunting Rifle, f--- yes.*

-Hick The 2nd Amendment Worshiping Bear

I am deeply sorry for what i am doing if it is disturbing you but i cannot stand idly by as my family hurts other ponys so as this go's i take my leave maby i some day i will return as a different pony not mean not hungry for pain but one that want's to spread love and happyness. So long for now

*Shoots his sorry, sadistic ass into a nearby duck pond. Clears shell, reloads.*

I tolds ya bitch! I tolds ya, and look what ya made me do! Damn, I don't like shootin' folks much, 'cept when I do! Hehehe! Well! I am maghty thirsty! I hear this tha place fer some good ole' Honey Cider, right?

-Hick The Sheriff Bear

Calm down?! How long you been 'way from yer Suthern' roots girl? He put a BALL. GAG. In his Muthers mouth! *Makes a condescending noise* Yer gittin' softy here girl, but if'n ma Sawed-Off ain't allowed, I'll use Ole Reliable! *Takes Out Uzi! Just kiddin! Hunting Rifle, f--- yes.*

-Hick The 2nd Amendment Worshiping Bear

Hey now, ah ain't soft! But ah'm not goin ta go off shooting someponies for no reason at all...

I am deeply sorry for what i am doing if it is disturbing you but i cannot stand idly by as my family hurts other ponys so as this go's i take my leave maby i some day i will return as a different pony not mean not hungry for pain but one that want's to spread love and happyness. So long for now

Wait, don't go cause somepony here is hating-well, shooting at ya. Duck instead, or ya might find bullets flyin everywhere.

*Shoots his sorry, sadistic ass into a nearby duck pond. Clears shell, reloads.*

I tolds ya bitch! I tolds ya, and look what ya made me do! Damn, I don't like shootin' folks much, 'cept when I do! Hehehe! Well! I am maghty thirsty! I hear this tha place fer some good ole' Honey Cider, right?

-Hick The Sheriff Bear

You just...shot him. :(

*Slowly gets up ozzing black liquid from bullet wound* Haha silly bear you know if i could die i would have been honord to die by your hands but i cant so may i finaly leave i have a large list of things to do

Ah don't think today is your lucky day. Stabbed, poisoned, and shot...

Did I not speak right jus' naw? I wus askin' if'n ya got any Honey Cider. Dat's ma elixer! Hehe! Well, I had good justifications! He put a ball gag in his Maw's mouth! In his Maw's maw! And was gonna go cut up his kin! Ya can't go supportin' dat, right? Don't tell me ya hate justice, and distilled drinks?!

-Hick The Suddenly Alone In His Southern Heritage Bear

Oh, yer still gonna go cut up yer kin? Then hold still boy! I'll aim and shoot ya somethin' ya really deserve! *Starts to line up shot on back of knees, then aims higher.* At least y'ell nat be able ta make kids and cut dem up! Hehe!

-Hick The Punisher Bear

P.S. HEY! GIRL! Y'all didn't answer ma question! Ain't dat what yer doin' nowadays, answerin' questions? I wanted ta know if'n ya gotz any Honey Cider!

-Hick The 21st Amendment Loving Bear

Edited by Judas

All right here's a question what is your favorite flavor of apples

Red delicious, for the third time in a row :P

(Ah thank Celestia! It's finally over...)

(lol that lil argument was funny and entertaining xD)

So AJ, have you ever considered going back to Manehatten?

Edited by Pinkazoid

Girl, where in Sam hell is dat cider? Y'all don't be denyin' yer kin a drink, are ya?

-Hick The 21st Amendment Loving Bear

Here ya go. Just don't conk yourself out, please...

(lol that lil argument was funny and entertaining xD)

So AJ, have you ever considered going back to Manehatten?

Ah'd like ta sightsee someday! But not permanently, no way no how.

Gawd invented brew for a singular purpose missy, and don't y'all do go fergettin' it! Maghty lord above made brew ta keep us productive folk from takin' on tha whole world! So I'll conk maself out if'n I wants, as the Lord Above intended! *Pops open Honey Cider.* Oh, and how long y'all let this still fer?

-

Hick The Inebriated Bear

Gawd invented brew for a singular purpose missy, and don't y'all do go fergettin' it! Maghty lord above made brew ta keep us productive folk from takin' on tha whole world! So I'll conk maself out if'n I wants, as the Lord Above intended! *Pops open Honey Cider.* Oh, and how long y'all let this still fer?

-

Hick The Inebriated Bear

Three weeks usually, ah think.