Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Back to Ponyville! (A Casual SoL RP)

SleeplessSketch

Welcome Home!

Hello everypony and welcome to the planning and application selection of Back to Ponyville! A Slice of Life Casual RP

The Deal

The premise of this RolePlay is that it is a normal Casual Slice of Life RolePlay entailing that this is a pretty much open gathering of all who just want to hangout and play as a personafied version of themselves or use their Original Character. There is no need for dedication to stay with the RP as you can just come and go as you like, you know just like living your everyda

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you for the clarification.  I'm pretty sure I have to do a little more work on my characters story... heh, but it's my first try.  Haven't really written anything creative in awhile.  Link is in my signature.  I'll be happy to work on whatever you think needs work.

Hey @SleeplessSketch, mind if I use my new Unicorn OC - Indigo StarSong?

Character name: Indigo StarSong

Species: Unicorn

Personality: Indigo StarSong is a very down to earth, happy go lucky, easy going Unicorn. He loves his family and friends, animals, and all things nature. He is very loyal to his family and friends and would do anything for them, including protecting them with his life.

Short Backstory: Indigo StarSong was raised by his parents, who were both Wiccans from birth, and was raised to live in tune and connection with the animals and nature of Equestria. His love for and kindness towards the animals and plantlife of Equestria, and his gentle nature, has won him many friends over the past few years. He is also great with fillies and colts.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indigo-starsong-r5157

Picture:

IndigoStarSong_zps345fa455.jpg

and

IndigoStarSong2_zps289acbc7.jpg

Thank you for the clarification. I'm pretty sure I have to do a little more work on my characters story... heh, but it's my first try. Haven't really written anything creative in awhile. Link is in my signature. I'll be happy to work on whatever you think needs work.

No problem! I'll take a look at it in a little bit, thank you for waiting!

Hey @SleeplessSketch, mind if I use my new Unicorn OC - Indigo StarSong?

Character name: Indigo StarSong

Species: Unicorn

Personality: Indigo StarSong is a very down to earth, happy go lucky, easy going Unicorn. He loves his family and friends, animals, and all things nature. He is very loyal to his family and friends and would do anything for them, including protecting them with his life.

Short Backstory: Indigo StarSong was raised by his parents, who were both Wiccans from birth, and was raised to live in tune and connection with the animals and nature of Equestria. His love for and kindness towards the animals and plantlife of Equestria, and his gentle nature, has won him many friends over the past few years. He is also great with fillies and colts.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indigo-starsong-r5157

Picture:

IndigoStarSong_zps345fa455.jpg

and

IndigoStarSong2_zps289acbc7.jpg

No problem I'll take a look at that today! We'll probably start going at it tonight!

Hello, may I join this wonderful new RP you have opened? My character is in my signature.

Sure thing! I'll take gander at your profile and let you know by today, we should he starting by tonight!

I'll join! Also, could you possibly update the ponies that are playing? I'll use Soul for this one.

Sure thing , I'm on mobile right now but hen I get to my computer I'll be able to update the threads and open the RP for use, please bear with me because it'll all be worth it!

@@Dark Dawn @ @ @

All of your OC's have been reviewed and accepted into the Role-Play, Welcome Back to Ponyville!! I will update the thread

Edited by SleeplessSketch

may i be able to join?

here my OC data base http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/slava-medik-r3245

I have no doubt you'd be an excellent RPer, although I would highly suggest fixing your profile up a bit. Give me more details on his personality, what are his faults? His negative points?

And just go over your back story in general in terms of grammar. Then you'd be a shoo-in to start role-playing!

May I join? My OC link is in my signature. Oh, I do hope I'm approved... <3

I would very much like to find out more about Xenon's personality and to further read about how that incident with his mother's fire affects him in a present day time. Other than that I think your a shoo in. c: