Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Writers, Scripters, Musicians, Animators, Media People and more!

Rascal~

Hello everyone, Rascal here.

As you guys probably know, I'm the head and director of Tartarus Productions, a multimedia studio that does ponies. 

And we're looking for anyone who wants to join us over here. 

We are working on some projects, which of course do need people to help out on. We only have a small team and we do need to grow a little bit, and we know that there is many a helpful person here! 

If you guys do want to join us, you'll be working on most of our projects. Like out main one and the Inquisition projects as well as other things we're keeping slightly secret about. So if you have some skills and you guys want to help out, and maybe if you're one of those people waiting on their oc you can join us and see where we're at with them. Or if you just wish to join us please do drop an application. 

But currently we do need writers, scripter, Musicians, animators, PR (Public Resources) people, vector artists, artists, and if you have a skill which you think would be useful to us, or if you just want to help, we would love to hear from you. We practically need everyone when you look at it, we have quite the workload and many hands make light work!

This is where you can make your application, just fill out the form and we shall get back to you a soon as possible:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GKF-nwFnKI0iz-SMaJfuLZTXdf3155tGYzWYwf3sz1g/viewform

Or you can always just make a post on here and we shall get back to you. Though I wont be able to contact you easily unless you do!

Thank you for reading this and applying, from everyone here at Tartarus Productions. 

Edited by rascal61
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know but it feels like you already have a story, and don't really need writers. What you shared is vague yes, but I feel there's more to it for some reason.

Either way, I'll think about this, though I'll refrain from applying now since I have a lot of other projects (some of which neglected) and preoccupations.

Yeah, I should stop committing to projects I can't keep up with. But I don't wanna miss anything that interests me.

@@Feather Spiral,

The writers are actually for another project, but the thread dedicated to that isn't getting all that much attention. I am the writer for this project specially, but we need writers for another one.

And yes there is a lot more to the story, I'm keeping it vague so it doesn't reveal to much to people, trying to keep this pretty secret. 

I make music. Probably not the best music but I make music. I can post something about this on My Little Remix if you want help and refer them back to here. But I wouldn't expect too much. Tell me if you want me to make a thread about this on MLR to inform people of needed help.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I have responded to everyone on this thread already through private messages and what not. But we now have a new position opening up over here, and we do really need the people for this.

But, we do in fact have a facebook page, and I may have a tumblr somewhere. But of course I'm usually very busy and most of the time facebook and that does in fact confuses me greatly. 

So thats why I need someone or a few people who can admin said things for us over here at Tartarus Productions.

As well, all positions are still open. We are looking for everyone now still, animators, musicians, writers, artists, you name it we're happy to take you on board. 

I filled out the form a while ago, but never got a response, so maybe my submission got lost in the jungle of Google Drive...

I am a musician, I play the Irish whistle and piano, and I'm a baritone when it comes to singing (I love singing), just in case that's needed. I've also been hosting a radio show, which you can see in my signature, for the past couple months, if that skillset is something you might need. 

I can also write, just don't ask me to write a whole novel because the enormous projects take me a LOOOONNNGGG time to get done. Small stuff I can do, however.

It would be an honor if I could help out as a guitarist. It also happens that today I managed to play the lead in this song entirely, almost perfectly. A lot of people say I am a highly talented guitarist, considering I've only been playing for just over a year and a half.

@,

I will be contacting you in a few minutes Raptor,  

But for everyone, and this might be also considered a bump, I have updated the original post with something more fitting. 

Though if you guys are planning for voice acting I wont accept you, only because we actually put out threads specifically for that, and that we're putting some effort into our next casting call 

Edited by rascal61

I might be interested in writing and script, but I'm not sure if i would have the time. how much time would be required? would I be contacting you guys entirely through emails? ( I don't have Skype.) like I said, not sure when I will have the time, I'm not supposed to be on the computer that often, and I don't want to promise i could spend hours at a time on this when I can't. would I be able to write on spare time and email when I can? (in other words I don't know if I can do deadlines. :mellow: )

@,

Good. Do you know what my skype is? If you don't it's mjolnir1213 It'll appear as Raptor Jesus though. I do need to say something though: I am in Australia. It might be slightly difficult to contact me because of the time difference.

@,

I live in WA mate, don't worry there'll only be a couple hour difference if you live on the east side.

@

Well skype is pretty much necessary for us, we can't really contact you properly otherwise. And we do in fact have deadlines for things as well, and I'm sure some amount of effort and time would be required for certain tasks. If you feel that you can't then its probably true that you can't keep up with us then. 

@

We need any and all kinds of art really, we don't mind style and quite like the diversity of different art styles. You can be a vector artist if you want

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just bumping this thread since we are still looking for people. I have also rewritten the op for everyone, any questions please do ask. 

But currently vector artists and normal artists are very much in need as well as musicians and animators. 

We also have something opening up soon with us, which artists may benefit from if they so wish to chose too, but I wont tell the secret right now only because it would slightly ruin things for just the general public. Hopefully we get some more vector artists because that is what is need right now urgently.

Hello everyone, Rascal here.

As you guys probably know, I'm the head and director of Tartarus Productions, a multimedia studio that does ponies. 

And we're looking for anyone who wants to join us over here. 

We are working on some projects, which of course do need people to help out on. We only have a small team and we do need to grow a little bit, and we know that there is many a helpful person here! 

If you guys do want to join us, you'll be working on most of our projects. Like out main one and the Inquisition projects as well as other things we're keeping slightly secret about. So if you have some skills and you guys want to help out, and maybe if you're one of those people waiting on their oc you can join us and see where we're at with them. Or if you just wish to join us please do drop an application. 

But currently we do need writers, scripter, Musicians, animators, PR (Public Resources) people, vector artists, artists, and if you have a skill which you think would be useful to us, or if you just want to help, we would love to hear from you. We practically need everyone when you look at it, we have quite the workload and many hands make light work!

This is where you can make your application, just fill out the form and we shall get back to you a soon as possible:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GKF-nwFnKI0iz-SMaJfuLZTXdf3155tGYzWYwf3sz1g/viewform

Or you can always just make a post on here and we shall get back to you. Though I wont be able to contact you easily unless you do!

Thank you for reading this and applying, from everyone here at Tartarus Productions. 

So to become a writer/scripter, I have to make an application first? 

@@Starlight Lunamoon,

From what I remember you applied as a voice actor, and I have said this many times that I can't accept voice actors over forms. There is no way to hear what your voice sounds like and I have not given any specifications as too what voices I need nor I wouldn't know what you sound like  or the quality of your mic/sound.  

I could be a writer. Although, you would need to tell me what type of tone you would want me to write in.

I tend to write like this. Take the following as a sample:

"White Eclipse walked through the dark, damp Everfree Forest. It was a dangerous place indeed, especially at night. Creatures of all sorts made their home in this place; killer plants, predators, sea monsters, sometimes dragons. Though, the unicorn was never one to be afraid. He's seen it all and he's beat it all. But tonight, it might be too much."

Something around those lines.