Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Princess Celestia Episode?

Photon Jet

Hi everypony! I made this topic to discuss if there will be an episode where Princess Celestia has a problem SHE needs to solve. We knew that the Mane Six had problems in the last 3 seasons, so why can't the most wonderful princess have one as well. (No offense, Luna.)

If there was one, there could be one time that Princess Celestia is struggling on completing something or getting a sweet tooth after eating some cake. (Seriously, even the most powerful alicorn needs to chill out on eating cake all the time.)

It would be awesome if there is an episode like that coming soon in season 4. What do you ponies think?

• Brohoof 3

Sadly while Princess Luna was popular enough that the wroters had to give her an episode. Celestia seems to be hated by the fandom, because she is a godlike figure with barely any flaws(Although that is not true and I even made an entire thread to point out her flaws).

The day Tia gets an episode is the day I stop being a loser and gain some social status. which we all know will never happen

I think she might get one.

The Tree of Harmony proves the Alicorns are not god-like and  Luna has had an episode showing her dealing with being absent so long (also wouldn't mind more detail on the dreamwalking thing she does).

Celestia has had to rule alone and make decisions alone, If she ever got an episode it should take place in the first few years after she banished NMM. Prephaps the first ever Summer Solsice she did without Luna. I loved the comic she got. i'd love an episode along those lines that show how  Celestia endures being both a ruler and apparently ageless. 

We need to know more about alicorns. It's not just Celestia. Luna has a little more development than Celestia, but it's still not enough. We don't know squat about the both of them.

Sure, knowing if Celestia has some kind of ability like Luna's dreamwalk would be cool. But it's not enough. Ever since we saw Twilight become an alicorn, we need to know how the hell those two became alicorns. What is their story?! Where they princesses before Discord decided to spread chaos? In the flashback from the premiere, the two were already wearing their royal regalia.

I need a reason for the ponies to let her stay in power for one thousand years, specially after her sister went insane on them. I can't see those snob Canterlot ponies letting the princess rule over them all just for the kindness of their heart. She must have some kind of power that the others just don't have, and it's not just about raising the sun because unicorns can do that.

It could be that "this is just a kid's show... there is no reason", but them it would be a gigantic disappointment after the stuff they pulled with Nightmare Moon's banishment as something legitimately emotional.

For the love of God, DHX!! Tell me about the sisters!!!

I need a reason for the ponies to let her stay in power for one thousand years, 

When every other pony dies of old age, staying in power is not that difficult. If anything, i'm sure the more intelligent nobles will have realised Celestia gives her people one thing no other pony can give, continuity. She is a living connection to the past and more or less considered the soul of equestria.

Ofcourse.... if they did get alittle bitchy...

"Have any of you gentlecolts ever seen an eternal night?" 

When every other pony dies of old age, staying in power is not that difficult. If anything, i'm sure the more intelligent nobles will have realised Celestia gives her people one thing no other pony can give, continuity. She is a living connection to the past and more or less considered the soul of equestria.

Ofcourse.... if they did get alittle bitchy...

"Have any of you gentlecolts ever seen an eternal night?" 

That is a good point. She gives them continuity.

But I don't see Celestia threatening them (even with inaction). I'd bet she'd step down from the throne if they asked. Or maybe she could lay down the hammer if she thinks it's for their own good.

But you see my point? This is headcanon. It may be implied, but it's not Celestia. The show needs to show something.

Of course, if they care as much as I do.

That is a good point. She gives them continuity.

But I don't see Celestia threatening them (even with inaction). I'd bet she'd step down from the throne if they asked. Or maybe she could lay down the hammer if she thinks it's for their own good.

But you see my point? This is headcanon. It may be implied, but it's not Celestia. The show needs to show something.

Of course, if they care as much as I do.

There is one other question that needs to be anwsered. The Royal Guard. Do they swear loyalty to Equestria or the Princesses?