request Draw my OC please?

DarligPegasi

So usually I would just draw my OC myself, but I'm kinda busy now and I like seeing other people's styles. :D So would someone (or someones) draw my OC Paint Splatter for me?

Here is a linkity link http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/paint-splatter-r5097

And the blue marks on her body is paint. :3

Any drawings would be greatly appreciated. I want to make a little animation for her one day and getting various versions of her would really give me a feel on how I should animate her. :3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yush, I will do dis. If you don't mind, I'll test out my styles on your OC so you MIGHT be seeing many types of styles of it, ok?  ;)

Ok, so far so goooooddddd.  :yay:  I'm done with the outline and almost done with the top mane. Since the tail was sorta covered by the wings i had to go see how it actually looked on the pony creator. Tomorrow, ill try finishing the silky mane and deh bodeh. :wub:  Good night! 

P.S: No spoilers of de magics! (unless you really really really really want to see it.........)

Almost done  :yay: just need to fix the paint splatters and stuff!

I dun know what to do for the background.  :( I really don't want something detailed so I'm just going to do a quick background

:yay: Ok I'm finished and sleepy. I'll just leave my drawing here, if you want anything fixed just tell me and I hopes you likes it!  :wub:

post-18641-0-86122500-1385794090_thumb.jpg

@,

OH MY GGGGGGGAAWSSHHH! It looks awesome! Oh my goodness! Yaaaaaasssss! She looks like a model! Covered in paint! I love you for this! LOVE. YOU. Thank you soo soooo much! I really wish technology people would hurry it up so I could give hugs over the internet man!

I love how she's holding up her hoof and the paint is dripping off of it! And the paint on her eaaarrr! And I just love the paint on her! And her hair is gorgeous!~ And she's wearing lipstick! And the butterflies in the background! This is just perf! Thank you so much. 

Edited by DarligPegasi

Im guessing you use Paint Tool SAI?

Yeah  :lol:  Do you want me to help you with anything?  :muffins:

:angry:  NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY WORK GOT DELETED BECAUSE MY BATTERY RAN OUT  :( i didn't saveeeeeee. 

OK im finished with the outline again  :mellow:

Omg, i realized that the pony picture looks like its doing it with my drawing since they're side by side :lol:
AND ok ill try finding a pic

Creepy like dis for example:
creepy_pony_is_creepy_by_emerald_glaceon

Well, i needs to sleep and right now im done with the shading and stuff ill try finishing it tomorrow :D Can't wait to see the drawing though  ^_^

Edited by SugarSwirl