Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

feature request Some Sort of Shuffle Option

ZomBrony

So.. I,ve spend a /lot/ of time on Pony.fm lately and I've noticed that it can seem to very repetitive at times if you're like me and just let it play in the background. I've also noticed that songs sometimes seem to be in different places but the change is usually minor and could easily be a misunderstanding or coincidence in my case. So my suggestion is some sort of shuffle feature. Or, if there already is one, improving it a bit since, no offense, it doesn't seem to work too well. x3

• Brohoof 1

*Whilst blowing the dust off of his account name*: This is probably a wise idea. If someone (say me), wanted to open their browser and listen to pony music nonstop for a few hours, some sort of randomizer would be handy.

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 1

A shuffle feature would be nice; though the implementation of one is not trivial due to the way navigation works. Are you wanting a shuffle feature on the discover page itself, on the "top tracks" or on playlists?

• Brohoof 1

A shuffle feature would be nice; though the implementation of one is not trivial due to the way navigation works. Are you wanting a shuffle feature on the discover page itself, on the "top tracks" or on playlists?

Umm.. I didn't really think of that... The discover page I guess but either of the latter would be fine too if it's a difficult implementation.