Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sort of housing are you currently in?

Reecejackox

I live in a house made in the 50s, that got remodeled once. The previous owners attached a garage to it, however its extremely small. I had to buy a civic in order to fit a car in it.

• 2 months later...

A decent home in a nice, safe suburb.

You all, I know that one way or another moving is going to have to happen soon and I'm anxious about finding another safe location. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

A detached house, that I think was built in the late 70s. The area itself is rather quiet, so it beats my previous home by default. :laugh:

I’m in a second-floor apartment. I just transitioned to a three-bedroom unit from the two-bedroom I’ve been occupying in the same complex for years. It’s super expensive but it’s walled, has a pool and exercise facility.

• 3 weeks later...

I live out in the sticks in a 1970s model mobile home, that's never seen renovation, quite frankly the place is falling in on itself. :awwthanks: 

• 1 month later...

I live with my parents because medical crap but it’s a really nice house it’s petty big and I have my own room and I have my own bathroom and the loft is my gaming room witch is nice but the living rooms righ there so it’s kinda hard to play. But it’s really nice and surrounded by trees like a forest and has a nice yard. :wub:

I'm really grateful for it and my parents I love them.