Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this fluttershy, good enough?

MyLittleParody

See, i used tan for creative purposes, but now that i look at it, and flutteshy i feel like i shoulda just stuck with yellow. I'm not really looking forward to redrawing, but i also made a few smudges on the drawing, and can always redo, but i'de still have to pick between tan and yellow, so i'm asking you all to give me your honest oppinions on my fluttershy. should i make her yellow? are the smudges too noticable? anything else you find fault with?

Edit: The context is to be used in a parody-ish thing. So, the charachter model is important, and once i choose a colour, i don't really want to retcon it.

post-21326-0-72874800-1385865831_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyLittleParody
  • Brohoof 3

Besides the lack of pupils, this is a great drawing!

I especially like how close the colors are to the show is for, what looks like, a hand-drawn picture of Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Besides the lack of pupils, this is a great drawing!

I especially like how close the colors are to the show is for, what looks like, a hand-drawn picture of Fluttershy.

Thanks! i coulda done a better job of explaining,

the eye is in the corner. Its meant for a video, so drawing the eye in place is bad, you have to draw the eyes on their own so that they can be moved to a good position quickly.

That's why the pupil is in the bottom right*, though i had no idea how to draw a good eye and that is just a first draft that i quickly made.

Once i finish delayering the main 6(plus spike and celestia) i'll start playing with the eyes and figuring out a good size and shape for each of them.

Edited by MyLittleParody

Close to perfect, just opinion but pointy nose and wing's position bit differs from the original pony. Isn't it? it needs to be perfect for the movie you're making. I know that feel.

(No harsh feelings, its just my derpy english :))