Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private lonely times

CometSpeed

comet had just finished his tasks for the day, and started his long flight home hopeing... wishing for something out of the ordinary to occur... he had found himself at a loss of purpose in life, a pegasus without a cause, longing for something to give him such purpose he desired.

comet started his decent from the sky, decideing to land in a unknow area.

there were rocks, and still wet grass. he could barely see anything at a distance,

just closer objcts off of the moonlight, and the faint sparkles of reflection off the dew accumulated on the grass.

comet folded his wings, and observed his surounding.

he loved the smell in the night air,

the way the moonlight reflected off the dew covered rocks ,

and the sense of being alone with ones thoughts. ..

upon getting confortable however, he thought he heard something makeing its way through the grass

" is anypony there ? " comet asked .

• Brohoof 1

A rather short but confident earth pony appears from out of the grass and strolls up to comet without hesitations says, "I'm Aura, and I saw you fly from the sky looking for somewhere to live and I would be more than happy to let u stay the night in my home." Aura proceeded to walk comet to her home and engaged in friendly chit-chat. Comet and Aura then arrived at her home.

everything the two had spoken of was a blurr to Comets memory... and suddenly he foundhimself at this

strangers home...

although she hadnt felt like a stranger,

he had felt calm, and happy in her company...

comet quickly gathered his thoughts and said nervously , " so, this is where you live ? " , " it seems quite large for a pony liveing by ones self " .

sorry sorry sorry read the rules super sorry about this sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry super sorry sorry sorry sorry super sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry super sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Edited by MyLittleParody

Aura then replied to this, "it is rather big for just me, but my friends here visit me all the time so I'm not lonely and whenever I'm not here, I am out and about talking to everypony down at the village." She then proceeded to tell comet all about the village and everypony in it, and why she choose to live here. while in the process of doing so she noticed that comet seemed pretty nervous yet calm, so she asked him, "is everything all right?"

• Brohoof 1

" ummm ... yeah "

comet then seemed to remember her mentionioning that he was looking for a home , and panicked in confusion

" i dont really need a home " he said

" i usually fly from place to place and sleep in the clouds "...

comet couldnt help but realize the comfort of the word HOME...

he had often been lonely, and longed for a purpose...

maybe company, maybe a home wasnt such a bad idea

"well did u ever think on living in a place in the clouds just for pegasues, or maybe u could live here, in this village and make lots and lots of friends and attend all the parties that I throw for everypony. You know what we can do, tomorrow we will go out and look for a suitable place to make a house, and see if there are any available, does that sound good?"

• Brohoof 1

" no ! " quickly spoke comet ! " i dont even know if i want a home ! " ...

... comet then felt bad for being so rude...he looked at Aura and she just looked back with large, somewhat shocked eyes back at him.

" sorry... i just dont know if im ready for such yet... but thanks for the offer . " ( pulling off a last minute reashuring smile )

- it was as if comet had kept snapping in and out of reality throughout the night, and even though all of this was shocking and strange, he couldnt help but feel like he liked this stranger. Aura was a very energetic pony, and she left him with a happy warm feeling through out there interactions -

maybe... just maybe... he could live with her ..

NO, he thought, snapping out of such non realist thought, he barely even knew her...

maybe if he got to know her more...

- MaYbE -

Aura realized how nervous and scared comet was, realizing such she came up with a plan to make comet not feel so scared about the village and make him feel comfortable with everypony....... including her.

what is with this pony, its as if she hd this overwhelming urge to please him, and make sure everything is to his liking.

its like she wants to impress him, but for what?

whats the gain out of pleasing him?

what will she get out of it?    She became aware of what was happening and became nervous.

• Brohoof 1

upon realizeing he barely knew this pony, he began asking her questions about herself,

" i kinda like the feel of your house " ... its warm in here, comet thought, as he walked into the entry foyre with Aura.

" im used to the cold , when im flying at high speed in dureing the night, with low visability and wind, i feel alive and aroused...on the edge... this place is the complete opposite, something im not used to, its calm, and warm, and vibrant with colors that i rarely see... "

comet then realized that he was dishing out much in the way of compliments, and quickly caught himself.

" i mean ! , its a nice house :) "

noticing all the compliments that this pony was giving her she decided to give him compliments of here own, but where to start?

She barely knew this pony so what kind of possible compliments could she give this pony who seemed to want to impress her about bragging about how fast he goes?

:D  "how fast do u typically go, and why on earth would you keep going fast if youwere going to be cold all of the time, not saying that u couldn't handle it" -_-

• Brohoof 1

the pegasus couldnt miss an opportunity to brag about his speed !

comet quickly became exited and couldnt help but give off a BluSh .he quickly hid it with enthuasium

" i always fly fast ! as in... SO FAST I APPEAR AS A COMET IN THE SKY :D "

comet then withheld his enthusiasm , trying to come off as impressive, yet keep his cool ...

" thats where i get the name Comet see, i really only fly at night, and to be honest, yeah ! it gets cold but i can handle it ;) im used to the cold feeling that i get when im flying so fast. "

comet came off as somewhat arrogant, and over confident, and soon realised such...

he paused, feeling nervous and embarrased now...

but when he looked up,

to his surprises Aura had a faint smile on her face, as if she was kinda hideing it ...

comet smiled, and digressed, " you could say im fast ;) " and opened his wings upward, knocking a mug off the table nearest the front door.

he quickly said " im sorry " and paniked with his wings still expanded

• Brohoof 1

Aura blushed, she noticed how much this pony was trying to impress her...... it was working. "I wonder if this pony realizes that he doesn't have to try so hard to impress me?" she thought to herself

She looked at him, he seemed upset, and upset about a silly little mug.

"Don't worry about a silly little mug there is 20 morelike it downstairs, but it would help if u put those away." she said in a joking fashion. he had this shy but nervous look on his face as if he messed up.

she looked at him giving him a reassuring smile and said "hey, don't worry about it" :)  :P

• Brohoof 1

" um ... #^.^# ... ok  "

comet then folded his wings, and proceeded to clean up the fragments of the broken mug off the floor as fast as he could.

he couldnt help but wonder if she had noticed him blush, he felt embarrased, but comfortable all the same...

he then placed the fragments onto the table where it fell, when he opened his wings, back onto the table, and jokeing said " i like to leave things where i found them . "

comet found himself flustered, nervous, and thinking to himself that he wanted to stay here, in Auras house,

he wanted to explore this new place, like he did freely with the outside world... except this time, with her ...

" that's funny and by the way you look cute when u blush."

she then got the pieces from the mug and threw them away. this pony is so silly, but yet so kind and sweet. I wonder if he wants to stay here, as in STAY here.

"would u like to stay here with me so im not so lonely anymore. it gets pretty lonely up here all by myself and I would really like the company?" :)

comet, was shocked, flattered, and exited all the same ! , she liked him ! he had found purpose ! he felt like explodeing with exitement, and not a second after hearing Aura offer him a place to stay, dashed out the door, opened his wings, and flew off in a white streak into the darkness. he then returned to the door ( still opened ) and quickly tucked something under his wing as he shut them while entering...

what was this pony up to? what was this pony hiding? she wanted to know so bad but she didn't ask, shedidnt want to seem pushy. she wanted to keep seeming like a sweet innocent pony. one who doesn't push and one who doesn't push for things that aren't her buissness anyways. so instead of asking the question she wanted to ask, she asked "so is that a yes?" :)

• Brohoof 1

comet was out of breath, he had pushed himself flying at such speed as he did ... trying to contain his hard breathing, comet ( still filled with excitement ) approached her quickly, stood by her, and opened his wings quickly and said " Yes ! " , as he started to close them again, one fell onto Aura's back, comet twitched, and blushed hard ... yet, for some reason he left his wing open and on her, somewhat caressing her and holding her close ...

" sorry, but ... i... I... #^.^# ... " ... " i really like you #^.^# <3 "

out of all the excitement, comet never realised he had dropped what he was holding under his wings.

- it was a single red flower, one that was only obtainable from a cactus, that grew far away from Aura's home. Comet had flown far, and quickly , searching for something Beautiful to please her -

• Brohoof 1

Aura looked at this beautiful flower, she's never seen it before. it was amazing, and was a vibrant red, not a dingy red, but an actual red! she was so excited, she immediately picked it up and put it in its own vase and stared at its beauty. "where did u possibly find this gorgeous flower, I haven't seen anything like it before." she was so happy and excited she couldn't help but blush and smile

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

" i had seen it before a few days before i decided to land here tonight "

Comet had flew many places and exploered many lands.

back when he had found this flower in the desert, he to was mesmorised by its appearance, and something about this Beautiful earth pony made the beautiful flower he ran into days ago come to mind.

" so... you like it ? " Comet said ...

"I LOVE IT. ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!!"

She was amazed that this pony could fly all

That way and not need to take a break. But still she was impressed. But why would he do that just for her, it makes no sense, but she ignored it and she didn't care. But she did care about one question

One question that she kept asking herself

"Why did u fly all that way for such a pretty flower?"

"Is it cuz if me?"

... comet hesitated, and felt pressure

his mind franticly rushed to saying

" yeah "

then as he fought the pressure of seeing this Pony smile , he began to explain...

" um... yeah, ... i couldnt help but be reminded of it, when i saw you...the pretty flower came to mind, when i came into your house, and saw how ( gulp ) ... pretty u are #^.^# "

Comet s wings started to twitch, as he began becoming nervousafter admiting his liking towards this pony. 

"Awwwwww, wait are u saying that u like me?" She wanted to make this pony open up with his affections and not just be so blunt about it. She deserved to know....... Cuz she was having the same feelings, but he never asked her this question, so she never spoke her feelings, why should she, again he didn't seem interested in her care about him, but she couldn't help at smiling so huge when he said that he liked her in the same way that she did!!!!!!

" yeah... im saying ( gulp ) i ( caugh ) ... like you "

Comet quickly opened his wings, ready to bolt at any moment out the door again judgeing upon the earth ponys rsponse to what he said ! he couldnt control his fight or flight responses ...

- there was a pause after Comet said he liked Aura -

he felt as if his fast paced heart was going to jump out, and he just stood, wings open, staring like a deer in headlights

"Well, I like you too, you seem like such a nice pony, one who actually will care for me. And your pretty good if I do say so myself but hey why don't you put up those wings( laughs) and we can get something to eat. Are you Hungary?"

She couldn't help but notice that this pony has been nervous all evening, she needed to make him feel at home and at peace. Cuz he was living here now so she needed him to

Be comfortable with him, but how?