Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PAX Badges

Sanitysrequiem

So who here didn't think the whole thing would be sold out in 6 hours and they'd have at least a day to buy a badge? Come clean...yeah, me to.

If anyone has an extra, knows of someone who does and would be willing to sell it for face value plus any shipping costs, I'd gladly take it off their hands. Throw me a PM and we can get the ball rolling, cause I need to hold Gerry to his promise to me personally that he'd have a favorite pony by PAX East.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh! I KNOW YOU! You were the stand up guy from Bronyfest 2011! I posted a video of that on youtube. You were awesome btw :)

Didnt see you this year though. Will you be doing a panel at everfree?! Cause I will definitally go to it if you do.

Oh! I KNOW YOU! You were the stand up guy from Bronyfest 2011! I posted a video of that on youtube. You were awesome btw :)

Didnt see you this year though. Will you be doing a panel at everfree?! Cause I will definitally go to it if you do.

Yeah, I feel like a foal cause I had in my head the wrong weekend for NW Bronyfest and had to work the whole weekend. I am absolutely going to do a set (with songs!) at Everfree. I really wish I went so I could have demo'd and practiced in front of an audience.