Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you guys collect lapel pins/badges?

CameoShadowness

12 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

Nice. Do you know how many you have exactly?

Hmm idk well I have 2 dr who ones, a sushi one, a bird one, studio ghibli one, a few other animal ones, some advertising based ones, olympics and that but I can't remember exacts they are in another house atm (apart from the sushi one I think that is on my lanyard). I do quite like  them ya. 

I have many other badges but they aren't the enamel type just a bunch of badges I collected over the years. And I have a few enamel based key chains like pokemon and aristocats. My main collection is keychains. 

My dad also has a few like olympics and that. I think my mum still has a simons cat one but i cant remember. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, flurry said:

Hmm idk well I have 2 dr who ones, a sushi one, a bird one, studio ghibli one, a few other animal ones, some advertising based ones, olympics and that but I can't remember exacts they are in another house atm (apart from the sushi one I think that is on my lanyard). I do quite like  them ya. 

I have many other badges but they aren't the enamel type just a bunch of badges I collected over the years. And I have a few enamel based key chains like pokemon and aristocats. My main collection is keychains. 

My dad also has a few like olympics and that. I think my mum still has a simons cat one but i cant remember. 

That is EPIC! If you ever want to feel like sharing any pics, it'd be awesome to see. :3

On 7/12/2020 at 6:43 PM, CameoShadowness said:

Yeah most pins are expensive. The only reason I got cheap ones is because its a no brand. I am buying more that are on the pricey side but I got a job so I'm good. :3 I just don't have an actual theme. I got pins of all kinds just becuase I love pins in general.... Where do you get your anime pins?

yeah enamel pins are usually expensive (overpriced if you ask me) But I usually got mine from the ebay since it cheaper, if you know where to search. 

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

yeah emerald pins are usually expensive (overpriced if you ask me) But I usually got mine from the ebay since it cheaper, if you know where to search. 

Oooh,I'll check there soon. So far only checking Devientart (some boss pins but be careful there), Conventions and  Amazon.

Just now, CameoShadowness said:

Oooh,I'll check there soon. So far only checking Devientart (some boss pins but be careful there), Conventions and  Amazon.

They got some good ones if you're not looking for a specific brand, but even so you migt get lucky to come across a really cool ones with a good price :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got more Pokepins

20200727_130205.jpg?width=373&height=497

Should be getting more soon. 

Pins I expect:
[_]  Hazbin Hotel pins (over 20 of them)
[_]  YuGiOh Pins (2 of them)
[_]  MLP Pin (This is the only official one I can find. It should be of Song Bird Seranade)

• 2 weeks later...

[X]  Hazbin Hotel pins (over 20 of them) (posted in the Hazbin Hotel fan thread)
[X]  YuGiOh Pins (2 of them)

20200810_182113.jpg

[X]  MLP Pin (This is the only official one I can find. It should be of Song Bird Seranade) (I had i but I can't find it!) :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 2020-08-12 at 11:15 AM, CameoShadowness said:

[X]  Hazbin Hotel pins (over 20 of them) (posted in the Hazbin Hotel fan thread)
[X]  YuGiOh Pins (2 of them)

20200810_182113.jpg

[X]  MLP Pin (This is the only official one I can find. It should be of Song Bird Seranade) (I had i but I can't find it!) :yeahno:

I need that pin of Kaiba in my life

Anyway OT

I do have a few pins. 

I have a lot of enamel pins that I collected during Covid. I had a small display case for them and even gave some away to some people. I stopped collecting a while back as I was dropping a lot of money on them XD

I wouldn’t say I collect them but I do have a few on my backpack. A 4 star dragon ball, NERV’s logo, a pin I got from my first semester of college. And then some pins I’ve gotten from Cedar Point folks as well. I had a bi flag pin too but it got lost at some point, RIP.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
Forgor some details