Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, everypony

CloserToTheSun

Well, never knew this site existed.

Anyway, hey everypony. My screenname is CloserToTheSun, but you all can call me Joseph if you wish.

I'll try to make this as unique as possible. It's quite obvious I'm a brony, have been since the tail end of season one. I dabbled in art for a bit on deviantArt, but after I did a little fan-fiction writing, I've gotten quite popular with it (though I don't understand why personally).

Outside of the world of the internet, I live in SoCal and am currently graduate student in education, working towards being a history teacher. I'm a passionate music lover and quite a fan of science fiction, comics and animation (all the world round), writing, and history.

Well, thanks for hearing my nonsense. Hope to get to know you all soon!

By the way, Applebloom is best pony.

• Brohoof 4

Hey there and welcome to the herd man! 

Always love seeing interesting introductions like these, so much better than the usual 'hey im rainbowdash12345brony and I like Ponies' sort of thing ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hey there, welcome to the site!

So you're a fanfic writer, eh? Might you have a link to one of your pieces? We have a little community of writers here and we love meeting more of our kind.  :lol:

Anyway, you sound like a particularly interesting individual. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of you on the Forums! If you need help or just wanna chat, feel free to hit up myself or any other user. We're a friendly bunch.

Welcome again and have fun!

-Kolth

*Takes a deep breath*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

*breathes again* Love your introduction sir! If you've not noticed yet me and Skylar are good friends on the forum and we're always happy to meet interesting new ponies like yourself! A graduate and wanting to be a history professor? That writes fanfics and does art and loves animation!! I love the beginnings of you personality already! Name's Lightning Bliss and i'm a recent graduate in 2D animation myself hoping to get a job in the buis soon. Welcome ot the herd and hope to see you around!

*Takes a deep breath*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

*breathes again* Love your introduction sir! If you've not noticed yet me and Skylar are good friends on the forum and we're always happy to meet interesting new ponies like yourself! A graduate and wanting to be a history professor? That writes fanfics and does art and loves animation!! I love the beginnings of you personality already! Name's Lightning Bliss and i'm a recent graduate in 2D animation myself hoping to get a job in the buis soon. Welcome ot the herd and hope to see you around!

Well, glad you liked my intro! Awesome to see I found the welcome wagon on here. Well, to be honest, it's more of a history teacher in high school, but nevertheless it's still a lot of work. xD And yes, I'm a fan-fic writer and love cartoons/animation/anime/comics/what not. I wish you both the best with it! I know it can be challenging.

Hey there and welcome to the herd man! 

Always love seeing interesting introductions like these, so much better than the usual 'hey im rainbowdash12345brony and I like Ponies' sort of thing ^_^

Heh heh, well, I tried. xD I just saw the forum ask to "try and be original" with it.

Hi there Joseph, welcome to the forums. Always nice reading a nice introduction like that, you'll fit right in. See you around the forums.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my intro.

By the way, I like your Asuna avatar.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Closer and welcome to the forums.  :)

What took you so long to find this forum?  I joined in October 2012 and I thought I was a latecomer.  :(  But with Season 4 kicking into high gear, you picked a great time to join.  This place is really hopping right now. 

Feel free to explore and have fun.  :)

Hi Closer and welcome to the forums.  :)

What took you so long to find this forum?  I joined in October 2012 and I thought I was a latecomer.  :(  But with Season 4 kicking into high gear, you picked a great time to join.  This place is really hopping right now. 

Feel free to explore and have fun.  :)

Well, I never knew this forum existed. Same with FimFiction.net, I discovered that site after a year of writing fan-fics.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks I really like Asuna, I like your avatar as well.

Thanks, I love the Ood race from Doctor Who. People on deviantArt and FimFiction know me for it now. xD

DID ANYONE MENTION THAT OOD ON YOUR PROFILE PICTURE? IF NOT, LOL AN OOD.

Anywho, welcome to the forums.

Yes, yes it is an Ood. I love them. Such a wonder species.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, I love the Ood race from Doctor Who. People on deviantArt and FimFiction know me for it now. xD

Yes, yes it is an Ood. I love them. Such a wonder species.

I knew that was an ood, just a mention. They are pretty cool. When Amy touched that Ood's facetentacles on that one episode on 6 series, I thought it was so funny. Donna's encounter with the Ood was pretty too.

I knew that was an ood, just a mention. They are pretty cool. When Amy touched that Ood's facetentacles on that one episode on 6 series, I thought it was so funny. Donna's encounter with the Ood was pretty too.

Oh, Donna. She is one of my personal favorite companions. In fact, I hope to write a bit of her personality when I start up on a new Doctor Whooves fan-fic.

Oh, Donna. She is one of my personal favorite companions. In fact, I hope to write a bit of her personality when I start up on a new Doctor Whooves fan-fic.

OMG. Her ending was HORRIBLE. I cried SO MUCH. She didn't deserve what happened to her.

OMG. Her ending was HORRIBLE. I cried SO MUCH. She didn't deserve what happened to her.

No, she really didn't. But she was always a great companion. But don't worry, I won't write the sad parts of her personality when I write. Still, no companion can ever take the place of Sarah Jane Smith. Not in my heart.

Oh well hello there I would like to.....

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT

KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN! SAVE THE CHILDREN!

jk

anyway, I hope you have fun on the forums!

It's just an Ood. They are a peaceful, servant, alien race. They mean no harm, they just wish to serve you in anyway they can.

And thanks!

The beast and his armies will rise from his pit and rage war against god.

Imean, welcome, Ood one! That combination, that synergy between avatar and username, simply fantastic!

Donna really didn't deserve what happened, but if only what one would deserve would happen to them... things would be a lot less interesting. :P

The beast and his armies will rise from his pit and rage war against god.

Imean, welcome, Ood one! That combination, that synergy between avatar and username, simply fantastic!

Donna really didn't deserve what happened, but if only what one would deserve would happen to them... things would be a lot less interesting. :P

Synergy between my avatar and username? What? xD

Indeed, she didn't. I still love her so much. Which is why I want to write more Doctor Whooves fan-fics.

Well, a black hole is a collapsed sun, and in the Oods' introductory episode, and they all got sucked into one at the end, which is quite closer to the sun. 200% funnier if that was unintentional. XD

Ba-dum-tsk.

True, I did for get that, but the username is from a song. One of my personal favorites.

Welcome to MLP Forums!!! I love that ood btw

Thank you very much!

And same to you!