Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

False equivalency. We're voting, not discussing the show.

I am referring to the fans who refuse to even appreciate Twilight's character. They can have an opinion, but so can I.

But thats the thing... They might have appreciated Twilight's character because its been given more attention.

Whereas Derpy hasn't been given any attention and thus needs to make up for it with appreciation.

But thats the thing... They might have appreciated Twilight's character because its been given more attention.

Whereas Derpy hasn't been given any attention and thus needs to make up for it with appreciation.

Can't argue with that logic

So vote Derpy, you jackals

• Brohoof 2

Can i bribe you with some hugs into posting Derpy images?

Just a reminder (even though I know it's a joke) Rules say no bribing in any form possible to garner votes, and bribing someone to post Derpy pics may do that :P.

• Brohoof 1

Just a reminder (even though I know it's a joke) Rules say no bribing in any form possible to garner votes, and bribing someone to post Derpy pics may do that :P.

Nah i just want to see him/her post a Derpy pic for the thread... Not change his/her vote.

Please help Derpy hooves have one moment of glory...please it's not her fault..just because she's different doesn't mean she is worse than every other pony.

Vote responsibly, Vote for Derpy...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

*crying* why....must we live in this cruel, sickening world..

There there as Derpy said in the video. "No matter what, you are my Best fans, and I love all of you... "

humility.jpg

Vote for humility, Vote...

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 1

There is no way in heck I am not supporting BEST PONY! This match is much too close! I need to fight fight fight! (or support support support!)

Princess Twilight Sparkle. Your friend. Your leader. Best pony.

twilight_sparkle___sexy_shmexy_by_nazoth

• Brohoof 1