Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

She nodded to Dusk, smiling.

" That would be nice. I wont take very long. I promise." She replied, before wandering off to find something spicy. If it wasn't spicy, the chance of Amaya eating that something was slim.

But...

She didnt know what most of the food WAS. There were many colourful blocks and biscut- like treats lined up in neat rows; both being extremely foreign to this Unova native. Things like pokeblock, poffins, and lava cookies etc., that had been popular in other regions like Sinnoh; were rare in Unova. (*nervous foreign sweating*)

With a reluctant sigh, Amaya plucks a rather plump Tomato berry from the basket of mixed berries, pressed a crumpled bill onto the counter, and made her way back to where the boys had moved onto.

" I-Is that so?" She replies carefully," I wasn't aware."

Edited by lyridiandandan

@

"Yes, it seems that most gjinka inherit the pokemon's thirst for battle. Rather foolish really, it results in many being heinous strategists" Nik says before flicking his tail to paint a small picture. "A smart person, will not let a foe power-up and will only toy if absolutely sure in victory" Nik says, emphasizing his point with a drawing. "A good portion of gjinkas however, love a challenge. They will let an opponent power-up and fight at equal levels with an opponent, just to test their limit" Nik concludes with another swift dab of his paint

@

Joshu hummed along with Damon's guitar riff for a bit before answering

"What do you mean when did I get here? If you mean when I got to the academy that was at about 9 in the morning, I thought I was late in getting here but I'm glad was proven wrong. If you meant when I got to this region that was a few days ago. Oh! Looks like we made it." Joshu stopped talking when he noticed that they were at the cafeteria. There were a few students milling about but there was one student in particular unnoticed. That one was standing at the buffet area trying to pick something to eat. He saw a line for poffins and headed over to it. Luckily it was as away from Dark as it could get.

Edited by Piece Bot

@,@,

Dusk had gotten a sizable tray full of specialized goodies for his ethereal-like body to consume. Once he had obtained all that he could afford he headed back into the direction of his acquainted friends and had claimed a small round table just for them by the windows. He had settled down his tray as well as himself so he could sit normally in one of the chairs provided. It wasn't polite table manners to float and eat after all, twas bad for your digestion.

"Hey um...you guys don't mind if I...take off my mask while I eat right...? I can't put anything in my mouth with this...huge bloody thing on.." He said asking for consent and just as a warning for what'd they find when he ever did take it off. He wasn't as worried or super dedicated to concealing his face from other pokemon, it just served as a kind of safeguard from others of getting spooked out by his true face. But the whole "Hide behind the mask at all times" Phase had completely passed over in his younger years.

@@SleeplessSketch

"Eh? Oh sure" Nik says dismissively, giving a curt nod. He was back to his usual cold and scheming self, having gotten over his shock. That was not to say he was acting mean, that wasn't his goal(yet), but he was being very distant as his mind surged into overdrive, plans and schemes being made, analyzed, and dismissed

"Enigma berries you mean? Those are alright, but for some reason they always taste different every time I eat them." Rune said "I, myself prefer Wacan berries or Pinap berries. I've heard that there are some new berries out there called Kee berries, Roseli berries, and Maranga berries. I wonder what those taste like. I'm sure they'll be planted in here soon enough."

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/MysteryBerry

"No, I mean mystery berries. I'm not surprised you don't know about them though. They're like me; fairly rare." She seemed slightly out of it, and much more relaxed. They didn't have very many places like these in the lab. And these places were safe, like save points in a video game...

((I see what you mean, replaced by Leppa berries in Gen 3))

"Interesting. Never heard of them before then, you're correct." Rune said, intrigued. "What do they taste like? Are they sweet, sour, bitter?" Rune thought about it for a moment 'Mystery Berries, I think I might have heard of them before. They must be specific to a certain region.'

((I see what you mean, replaced by Leppa berries in Gen 3))

"Interesting. Never heard of them before then, you're correct." Rune said, intrigued. "What do they taste like? Are they sweet, sour, bitter?" Rune thought about it for a moment 'Mystery Berries, I think I might have heard of them before. They must be specific to a certain region.'

"They're... kinda... swour? They never taste exactly the same, but they always taste like... energy. Ugg, that sounds weird," she frowns, trying to think of a better way to describe it, "It's like... drinking soda. I guess. Except, sometimes they put in less or more of the flavoring."

After much contemplation, Dark had finally decided to just grab some gems and a whole load of other things he either knew he didn't not like, or just had no idea what it was.
He turns and looks around, seeing Joshu over a line for something he didn't recognise and smiling gleefully at finding his friend again, make his way quickly over,

@

"Hey Joshu! Look! Look, look look look look look look, they have all sorts of yummy foods and snacks! They have gems and meat and vegitables and fake meat and human souls and fake vegitables and various metal fileings and rocks and bugs and toxins and berries and GAH!"
It is at this point Dark notices the two othe Giji's standing next to Joshu and jumps back a step, before lighting up in a smile and waving fast to them saying;

@

"G'day, I'm Dark! It's nice to meet you new Giji friends and I hope you'll introduce yourself to me sooner rather than later like Joshu did"
He shoots our his hands, crossing them over offering his sable hand to the pretty one and his normal had to the guitar guy.

Edited by DarkDarsi

@@DarkDarsi@,  Damon and Kari shook his hands "Nice to meet you, i'm Damon and this is my girlfriend Kari." Damon said as he walked and grabbed two plates, one for him and one for Kari and walked back, "Nice to meet you Dark, as Damon said i'm Kari." Kari said as she grabbed her plate from Damon, Damon walked over and grabbed some poffins, some berrys, a medium sized sapphire and a pair of smaller azurite gems, bought the food then walked back after putting the gems in his bag, Kari smiled as he got back "I guess it's my turn now." she said as she bought some poffins and berrys and walked back "So Where should we sit." she asked.

Edited by Carlton Banks

Dustin found himself walking slowly into the cafeteria of sorts that he found by coincidence. After Amaya had left, the Gijinka wasn't really sure what to do with himself and began walking around the school. His stomach had growled and he had turned the corner to find the doors to where all the food was. Not gonna get any luckier than that I bet... Dustin went around and picked up a random assortment of berries and poffins and sat ant an empty table near the corner of the room. He then began to read the book he had gotten in the library.

Edited by Ampharos Claus

@, @@DarkDarsi

'If you just ignore him, he'll just go away and hopefully he won't bother you.' He cringed when he heard Dark's voice. The one thing he could think of was- wait. human souls? He turned around and looked at Dark and sure enough, there was a human soul there.

"Why do you have a human soul? You do know we're part human right?" Joshu asked him. He walked over to the pile of plates and picked one up. He chose a blue poffin and a few different berries. "I think we should sit ...... over there."

@, @@SleeplessSketch, @

Joshu pointed to a table near another group of gijinka and sat down.

Edited by Piece Bot

@
@

"Actually tech-set Imma go see if that guy over in the corner needs company, see you back at the dorm" Dark says with a smile, he walk to the Giji to engrossed in his book to notice him.
Dark sits down and after a few moments of contemplation, examination and chewing, Dark decides to try and break the ice by asking,
"Tis it a good read?"

Edited by DarkDarsi

@, @, @@SleeplessSketch@, Damon and Kari followed Joshu and sat down next to eachother "Hello, i'm Kari, This is Damon." Kari said to Amaya, Nik and Dusk "Sup." Damon said nodding as he picked up a poffin and took a bit out of it, Kari did the same then Damon readied his guitar "Oh, anyone mine if i play a bit?" he asked before starting.

@@DarkDarsi

Before he sat down, Joshu quietly said to Dark, "I'll pretend I didn't hear that Tech-Set comment. If I do hear it again or some variation of it, you will regret it."

@

"Not really." Joshu said. He took a bite out of the bue poffin and found taht itt asted somewhere in between sour and sweet. It was actually a quite pleasant taste.

@, @@SleeplessSketch, @

"Hello. My name is Joshu. If you can't tell I am half-Meloetta." After he said that he continued to eat his meal.

Edited by Piece Bot

@

@

"Actually tech-set Imma go see if that guy over in the corner needs company, see you back at the dorm" Dark says with a smile, he walk to the Giji to engrossed in his book to notice him.

Dark sits down and after a few moments of contemplation, examination and chewing, Dark decides to try and break the ice by asking,

"Tis it a good read?"

It took Dustin a faitly good amount of time to realize he was being spoken to, and he immediately shrunk inyo his jacket. "O-oh um... It's okay right now... I uh, just started it..." Dustin awkwardly and silently looked back down, chewing a lum berry while he did so.

@,

Dark nodded and picked up one of the various edible items from plate and drops it into his mouth,

"So, what are you doing over here by yourself, your quite the looker so you'd not be turned away by the girls, or boys if they're..." He stops and thinks for a moment,

"your, that way inclined"

Edited by DarkDarsi

@,

Dark nodded and picked up one of the various edible items from plate and drops it into his mouth,

"So, what are you doing over here by yourself, your quite the looker so you'd not be turned away by the girls, or boys if they're..." He stops and thinks for a moment,

"your, that way inclined"

Dustin turned a dark maroon and shrink even farther into his jacket, ears falling in his face. "N-no! I just um... Don't really..." Dustin made a quiet, frustrated groan and looked up slightly. "I don't really like starting conversations... And I'm really awkward around girls..." Dustin's face continued to turn a darker shade of red and he once again silently read his book.

((Gotta sleep now. Sorry :())

@

"Hello" Nik said mechanically, looking at the psychic type with interest. "Another normal type, eh? That's rare" Nik commented. It was true, most gjinkas were not normal type, it was an odd phenomenon that was still being studied. Nik's eyes flashed as he used Foresight. "I get the feeling you want to know my name? It's Nik" the Smeargle gjinka grunted

@

Nik gave him a look which clearly said "I DO mind if you play" but his mouth said otherwise. "Sure play, what you want" Nik said, dropping the glare and replacing it with a disarming smile. His tail flicked in excitement, hoping it would be able to sketch a new move

• Brohoof 1

@
"G'Day Nik. I'm a Normal/Psychic type but I guess you could tell that from your use of Foresight." Joshu replied. Josh hummed a quiet tune to himself and felt his hair colour change from russet red to a vibrant green. "I'm also a Normal/Fighting type." Joshua smiled kindly and went back to finishing his meal.

((I know tha I messed up the hair colour according to his type but it was intentional. He's not like other Meloetta gijinka as he's a Normal/Psychic when he's got red hair as opposed to the usual green and vice versa when he's a Normal/Fighting type.))

Edited by Piece Bot

@

"G'Day Nik. I'm a Normal/Psychic type but I guess you could tell that from your use of Foresight." Joshu replied. Josh hummed a quiet tune to himself and felt his hair colour change from russet red to a vibrant green. "I'm also a Normal/Fighting type." Joshua smiled kindly and went back to finishing his meal.

((I know tha I messed up the hair colour according to his type but it was intentional. He's not like other Meloetta gijinka as he's a Normal/Psychic when he's got red hair as opposed to the usual green and vice versa when he's a Normal/Fighting type.))

"Heh, I never understood the Normal combinations. If something is normal, why does it have another type added to it?" Nik chuckled, showing some genuine happiness for the first time in...he didn't quite remember. Still, if Lhee fought him in a battle, Nik would be sure to make him realize how weak he was

@

Dark leans back a bit,

"Well, it seems you like reading, so maybe you could find a book on girls, how they work and such. As for convasations, those skills come with practice, and sometimes alcohol. NOM" he finishes having absentmindedly grabed some sort of plant from his plate,

"Hmm, that could've use a bit of Vegemite. Hey, umm, Shy guy, what are those, little coloured things everyone seems to be eating?"

@
"I think that Normal types have a secondary type to give them an edge over others." Joshu answered Nik's question. "You know how Normal types are weak to almost anything? They give them a secondary type to give them an edge, like I said before. In my case I can switch between secondary types thanks to a move grandpa taught me." Joshu hummed the song again although this time it was louder for the others to hear it.

His hair changed colour again. "Now I'm a Normal/Psychic. It's kind of hard to explain unless I show you in battle."

Edited by Piece Bot

@

Nik's eye twitched at the normal types are weak comment. How dare he?! Normal types only had one weakness, fighting type and only two resisted them, steel and rock. Normal types could learn all sorts of moves, heck, it was said that Arceus's base form was normal type. Hiding his rage, Nik smiled. 

"I know what the transformers can do" Nik said, keeping a grin plastered on his face to hide the rage.

@

Joshu noticed the Smeargle's eye twitch and he hoped he didn't offend him.
"Whatever I said, i am sorry. I didn't mean to say it, it just came out." Joshu hurriedly tried to make amends but it seemed to have failed.
"What do you mean you know what transformers can do?" Joshu realised who he was talking to and mentally facepalmed himself. 'I am such an idiot.'

Edited by Piece Bot