Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The laboratories gone dark (invite only rp)

Moonbacon

@@Doc. Volt,

Moonlight sighed "what exactly did happen to my hear anyway besides the stressed valve n stuff also why the hay would i get a heart attack for doing stuff anyway i'm gonna bored and i want to do stuff not lay here and stare at the wall all day and night " she said in a annoyed tone "plus i'm not weak dumb weak pegasi hmmp".

@,

"Shall we continue to pointlessly argue here inside the damn, or shall we return to the surface of the dam and test our new device ?" Icarus said, trying to resolve the small disagreement as the ponies bickered. He adjusted his mask and looked to the stairs, wondering what awaited him outside. 

@@Doc. Volt

Frost just sat back in his rolling chair and pulled out a pack of cigars he had found. He light the end with his magic before levitating to his mouth for a long drag. He let the smoke puff out as he released his inhale. "What about me Doc." He managed to say before coughing

@@Commander Tangent, @@Frosty V, @,

"ywah better move.. this is pointless... Frosty, i need you to monitor the device status at the computer and turn it off if values goes to high or if you see an imminent danger... Icarus will provide medical service... i think we are all ready... everypony has its task, now lest write history..:"

he calmy said going up the trap door

@@Doc. Volt

Frost smirked as he held the cigar between his teeth. "You got it Doc!" He said with a salute and a laugh as he pushed off the work table and rolled over to the computer and booted it up to where it needed to be, making sure he could see the valves as well from where he sat.

@@Doc. Volt,

Icarus followed him, being sure to keep watch on the others, to see if they would comply and follow. As it seemed, it was only Frost that was coming.

"So do you have any plan for your test run, any subjects or anything?" Icarus asked Doc Volt as he saw daylight start to peek into the hatch.

NightStrike followed up closely behind Volt. He was eager to get outside. He hated being locked up somewhere inside for a long time. That's why he hated his time in those laboratories so much. "Ok let's get this all started. How are we going to test it then?"

@@Frosty V,@@Wayzer, @@Commander Tangent,

"let's get out, i have a plan"

he closed the small device on his hoof, then he grabbed a remote control, and he opened the door to the elevator for the surface

"when we are outisde i will open some of the valves on the higher level of the dam, the speed should be approsimately the one of Dash in normal flying condition, we will check if we are able to reach the gorund before the high pressure water fall with and withput the device and see how we can improve it, if it works well i will build one for each one of us, so Dash will be like a normal pony for us to deal with"

Moonlight layed in the bed somewhat saddened to not get to do anything frosty is in the other room maybe she can bug him later for now she will just lay the bed and stare at the wall at think about some things she wasn't in the mood to try and use her magic yet. she yawned and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.