Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The laboratories gone dark (invite only rp)

Moonbacon

@@Doc. Volt

Frost looked at Doc and sniffed, a tear running down his face. He wiped it away and looked at the ground. "I.....I promise Doc......I wont think about it..." He said, but he knew that he was thinking about it. Somewhere in the back of his head the thought lingered and waited to take him over once more.

@@Frosty V, @@Commander Tangent,

"good buddy.." he softly whispered to Frosty, cuddling him like he was his borther or son, he then turned to Icarus with a grin

"do you think that this is the right moment to joke Icarus!?!? what's wrong with you?!?!  we are in the poniville dam! last floor! year i don't know! how can i know?!? i have been closed in that lab for almost a decade! it shold be the 1990 or something like that! judginf from the cold out there we are in winter!!! you should be the one telling us since you were free!!"

@@Commander Tangent,@@Doc. Volt,

"I'm fine thanks. It's just... you don't want to remember it. Unlike you might think of me, I'm a kind pony at heart. I do care about others, I hate this twisted state all these killings and experiments brought to my personality. That's why I want to forget it. So I can really be myself.:

@,

Volt looked at Nightstrike

"and why, because i am a monster at the core am i right? i don't feel like a shit for what i have done am i right? forgetting your memories wont change you... you dadin't change because of what you have gone trough or what you have done.. i know you, yes, i know who you really are inside and i tell you this.. those memories wont turn you into a bad pony.. instead they will prevent you from turning back to this patch, if you really are good in your hearth, you will understand to accept those memories and using them to prevent others like me to do this massacre again... cancelling them wont turn you into a new good pony, because the moment you accepted to help me.. you already reborn as a new pony, and i know that you are good inside buddy... we are our soul and our memories.. they give us shapes, they help us prevent mistakes, esactely like history... never, never forget that this has been done buddy.. our past helps us shaping our future.. and i know you will be an hell of a good pony mate... i know... and i will pray our creators all day for that"

"But Volt don't you understand!" NightStrike shouted out "I am not a bad pony. I don't need memories to choose the right path as I didn't choose to go on this path. I was forced on it. I didn't want all this and will never have done this. I want a life without having to see everypony's faces I killed EVERY NIGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP!!!" He calmed himself down a bit "I don't want to remember the pain and the horror. I just don't want to and that is my choice."

@,

Volt sighed

"i know that you are not a bad pony buddy.. sigh.. all right.."

he let Frosty go

"i still have the blueprints that Frosty's dad made.. i will start the building now"

he said sadly walkinf trough the lab

"i .. i just wish you don't forget me... because... because you are one of my closest friends.."

@@Doc. Volt

Frost looked at Doc when he mentioned the blue prints. "My...my dads work?!" He spoke up, sounding less depressed. "Doc! You have to let me help you work on that! Please!!" He begged. He wanted to complete what his dad had started, at least it would keep his mind off of killing Dash.

@@Doc. Volt,

"Doc can't you just make the device so I can forget specific memories. So I can only remember the good memories and not the bad ones." He sighed "I'm sorry but, I really don't want to remember those things for the rest of my life. I only want the good things you know." 

@, @@Frosty V,

Volt sighed again

"yeah .. i understand.. i just hope to be skilled enough... i cared more about power than those kind of micro stuff and brain interactions... Frosty's dad was a great engineer... and yes Frosty, i could use a hoof.. it is the memory device that Nightstrike wants so much... maybe togheter we can finish it... hold on a second.."

Volt turned the blue print against a light

"... uhm it looks like.. like there is a second project here, for another  device here... i wonder what it does.. and why was it hidden?"

@,

Nightstrike. I can remove your hated memories if you want. It will HURT A LOT, but I ccan do it. Also, I'm suprised none of you have asked were I came from" Icarus said to the group.

(FAsdfas AFdsf ASFSDsasF aASFSFA AFSFa AFADSFAFEFF safaef afefaesfasgaewg)

@@Doc. Volt, @@Commander Tangent

Frost stood beside Doc and looked up at the blue print, tilting his head slightly. "I don't know what it is...or why my dad would try to hide it." He said turning his head to look at the masked pony. "Nopony asked probably because we arnt surprised be strange things anymore....where did you come from anyway?"

@@Frosty V,

"i don't know.. also.. the device is completely hurt-proof, also he stores the memory inside just.. in case... we just need to build it and i think we have pretty much everything here.. then if you want Frosty, we can try to build that strange device.. we just need this kind of strange gem.. uhm.. i wonder if this is... no.. it.. it can't be!!! Frosty! your... your father did it!!! it.. it is what Rainbow Dash always wanted! we can use this! to win!!"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost turned back to look at Doc, "What?! What is it? What did my dad do?! Well if it means we can beat Dash then buck yeah, but.....what...what is it...exactly?" He asked his tone starting out frantically and calming down as he finished the sentence

(Filllllller filllller)

@@Frosty V,

"calm down or we will need another heart operation! it loks like a time-slowing device... i remembered Dash talking about it to beat Soarin on speed or something like this... it looks like that this device is able to slow down the time so much that  we can almost be as fast as Dash! oh my Celestia... luckily your father never built this... damn.. now i understand why she killed him... with this device in our hooves.. she is pratically dead.. but if she had it.. we would be doomed.. Frosty.. your father was really the best engineer ever.. also he was the best pony i know... he sacrificed himself.. for our freedom..."

@@Doc. Volt

Frost smirked as he looked at the plans. "So my dad was planning this almost since I was born..." his voice trailed off as he looked over the blue prints carefully. "Alright then....lets see if we can get this thing built....I'm not letting my fathers sacrifice be in vain."

@@Frosty V,

Volt looked at Frosty and then again at the plans

"maybe.. maybe we should not build this thing.. i mean... your father did not because if it felt in the hoves of Dash, nopony could stop her.. if we build this and.. and we fail... she will be almost an uberpony!even Celestia would find difficulties trying to stop her! she will begin fast as the light!"

@

Frost looked up to Doc "My father was just one pony....we are a team...I know if we build this we wont fail! We have to try Doc! Or else my fathers work will be in vain!" He pleaded to his friend "Please Doc.....please.." his voice became softer

)

(Filller fillller filller filler

@@Frosty V,

Volt looked at Frosty with a smile

"all right all right.. let's build this.. but frst the device for Nightstrike.. then we will need this strange gem.. i wonder where we can find it... there is the crystalline form painted here... also the chemical composition.. uhm.. never saw this before... maybe Icarus can help"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost clapped his hoofs together, he felt like a filly on Hearths Warming day. "Alright Doc that sounds like a deal!" He said as he pinned the plans the the wall with his cleaver. "So....that gem...you should ask that masked about it for sure." He agreed with Doc

@@Frosty V, @@Commander Tangent,

"yes  of course! ehi Icarus! look at this! you seem to know chemistry better than i, what is this gem? where can we find or crate it? i never saw something similar! maybe you know more about it.."

he said passing to the masked pony the blueprint and a light

"here, on this page"

"That, is a Di-lithium crystal. Rare, but we may be able to make one." Icarus said to Volt. 

He started to run around the lag, grabbing random pieces of supplies and other objects. And then came back to the table and layed them down before running off looking for more supplies.

@@Commander Tangent, @@Frosty V,

Volt looked curiosly at the masked pony

"uhhmhmmm ok... well.. we let you work, come on Frosty, let's build those devices, Icarus surelly will finish the gem, he looks like he knows what to do... we need to make sure that both devices are ready.."

he said turning on a soldering station and the printed circuit board engraver machine

@@Doc. Volt,

Moonlight who is now resorting crawling because her legs decided that their too tired to do walking she crawled up to Volt "hi thanks for ignoring me while i lay on the floor and you guys speaking about family crap n stuff anyways can you fix my wing walking with them hanging down hurts a lot" she said while panting.