Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The laboratories gone dark (invite only rp)

Moonbacon

@@Frosty V,

Volt turned dark in a matter of second... Dash... they left her at the laboratory.. and the bomb didn't exploded..

"CELESTIA DAMN IT!! SHE IS STILL ALIVE! FUCK THAT! WHY DIDN'T WE KILLED HER WHEN WE COULD?!?"

he launched his knife angrily against the wall

"FUCK! SHE WILL TRACK US DOWN AND SHE WILL KILL US DAMN IT! FOAL OF ME!"

(ooc gotta go guys, see you soon i hope.. max an hour or two)

@@Doc. Volt

Frost stepped back a little before getting in Doc's face in a non hostile way. "No....she won't...if she tracks us here we will be long gone, I want her dead, and to keep you all safe. I plan on completing both of those tasks in one swift action." He said staring at the ground

@@Frosty V,

Volt looked at Frosty in a surprise way..

"what do you mean? what are you planning to do? the lab exploded, probably even the factory... but i'm sure she survived... we will never find her before she find us with a pegasus army ready to turn us into snaks for cats buddy... we are doomed"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost looked up slowly to Doc, "Dash will surely track us down to this location if she is as good as you say she is. When you are able you all need to get out of here and find another safe house. One she won't think of." He said, his voice getting shakier. "I will stay behind and make sure she doesn't follow you."

@@Frosty V,

"yo buddy.. this is the safest place.. nothing can see us inside... also whatever place we take shw will find use, no, we must use our strenght... they ruined their lives, theu wanted us 'upgraded' well, let's show them the update! when Moonlight will gain her strenght again, i will make a plan to track her down and finally cut her damned head!"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost smiled and released a small chuckle. "If you say so Doc....just promises me this, I want the killing blow.." he said with a large smirk and a wink as he flipped his cleaver in his hoof. "Its for my dad." He finished.

Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

@@Doc. Volt,  @@Commander Tangent,

Moonlight infact did not want to hear any of this at all it's just making her more paranoid she covered her ears. "Volt just shut up about rainbow dash yadayada just lock the trapdoor that is the entrance here your just making me paranoid of other ponies besides you guys now". She looked away from Volt.

@, @@Frosty V,

"just sleep and have a rest Moonlight..." he said pissed off, he then turned to Frosty

"never, even in a dream! you will not kill anypony am i clear? you are the only one here that didn't get black over his soul and you will not start with a parasite like Dash ok!?!"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost got up in Docs face, so close their muzzles almost touched. "That little "parasite" killed my farther or did you just suddenly forget? I have a reason to kill that bastard of a pony! You can not deprive me of my revenge Doc!" He almost screamed

Filler

@@Doc. Volt,

NightStrike found the whole conversation to be quite interesting. He didn't really have a grudge against RD as much as he had against Volt. But he still really didn't like her. Then he said: "You know mister Volt, Rainbow Dash is not the only one who is going to be killed if you won't get that device soon.

@@Doc. Volt,  @@@Frosty V,

"SHUT UP NIGHTSTRIKE SHUT UP FROSTY SHUT UP VOLT I DON'T CARE YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL WORSE BY TAKING ABOUT RAINBOW DASH WHO'S GOING TO GET KILLED YADAYADAYADA I CANT REST IF YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THAT" Moonlight yelled out also she was hyperventalating again.

@@Frosty V, @,

"buddy.." he said calmy to Frosty

"i know that.. but you don't want a murder in your soul.. look at the monster  i have turned into! and also.."

he turned to Nightstrike

"what the hell is you major malfunction? we have more important stuffs to do now! moonlight is ill and that Dashis upon us and you just care about forgetting your memory!"

That was when NightStrike finally lost himself: "YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS FOR ME!!!! NOT ANY BUCKING IDEA UNDERSTOOD?!!!!!! AND ABOUT THAT RAINBOW DASH!!! THAT PIECE OF THRASH CAN SUCK IT!!!!" He was panting heavily, he had never been this angry in his entire life. "I'll get it myself then!!!!!" He walked out of the room!

@,

Moonlight quickly stood up and ran after nightstrike she jumped in front of him " Nightstrike don't rainbow dash might find out were here if you leave DON'T LEAVE" she says panting heavily. (fnaowfnawio naiwofnaiwfn awifnawin iawnf iaownfninin)

@,

Icarus followed him.

"Calm down and thing rationally and logically. What would your actions do. these people need you and a lot of them see you as family. Do no abandon them. You may not like me, but you like the rest of them it seems" Icarus said to Nightstrike.

@@Doc. Volt

Frost lokked at Doc and shook his head, "I'm sorry.....but if i get the chance to gut her I will. I won't turn into a monster Doc.! He said as he looked around. "Look at them. You've got something to live for, if I die it won't make a difference." He said with a half smile, gesturing to everyone there

@,@@Commander Tangent,

NightStrike was dazzled when Moonlight seemingly did care for him. He surely didn't expect that. "Ok I'll stay, but really that device was important for me. I really need it and now it was lost. I lost myself there I'm sorry for that." He sighed and sat down in a corner of the room 

@,

Icarus sat down nextto him.

"Are you ok? I may not know you, but I still care for another sentient beings safety " Icarus asked him. 

((afeafdsf afeafasefasssafjsbfea snafuleuibfasi afheuifueifh ahfieuhfuiwlfe euaflewaigfaegwiu fauwiegfawelgaew))

Volt sighed

"everypony calm down.,.. Nightstrike.. i will re build that device.. it's not hard for me... but.. please.. tell me why you want it so bad... what's the difference? i mean.. you got us now.. and Frosty.." he smacked him on the face " don't even think about it, you are part of us, we could never did without you, and i am responsable for you and everything that happened, try to trow away your life for nothing and you will see what i can do... Moonlight.. please just take a rest.. you really are strong... you passed over all this shit.. even if you are a filly.. i don't wont to lose you for nothing... Docto Icarus.. thank you for all... if you want to stay.. you are welcomed..." he then opened an old can liying around

"to ourselves... to the most wacky, unfortunate and crazy family that ever walked over Equestria"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost held the place that Doc had slapped him. Doc had never hit him, not even n his maddest state. He looked as Doc began to give his little speech. Frost was more furious than he could have imagined. Here was a stallion who had been giving orders to him since he was little and now he wasn't letting him kill the pony who caused all his pain. He picked up his canteen and held it up. "To our bucked up little family."

@@Frosty V,

Volt saw the angry stare Frosty was trowing at him

"Frost.. sorry... it's just... i don't want to prevent you from having your revenge.. you deserve it.. after all.. she killed your father and closed you with a crazy and perverted pony like me... but the truth is just that that.. you are more then a friend for me.. and .. i don't want to lose you... that's.. that's all...." Volt looked at the ground sadly while twisting his hooves

@@Doc. Volt

Frost stared up at Doc, eyes still filled with rage. "This is something that I want Doc. or more than a friend to me and I know that very well." He said as he stood back up. "She deserves to die by MY hoof and no pony else! I will see the day she falls, even if I have to wait a thousand years, I...will...kill her." He said, a small tear forming in the corner of his eye. He felt like he was going to burst.

@@Commander Tangent, @@Frosty V,

Volt almost cried too locking at the condition of Frosty... he said nothing.. he just hugged him and swept away the tear softly with his hoof

"shh Frosty, everything is fine ok? look at me... don't think about those stuffs right now ok? promise me! you will have your revenge and Dash will have what she deserve..."

ht then turned to Icarus without letting Frosty

"isn't something this private? can't you just tell us all?"