Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Three Essences of Heart (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Guys is it alright that if my character is interacted with that I get a mention? My internet has been really shit lately, so getting to the forums is super hard. If you mention me I can get the email for it and it makes a better incentive for me to try harder at getting on. 

Hey guys, just a fair warning but tomorrow I will be out for most - if not all - of the day. I'm leaving home to go down to Gulf Shores for the weekend, and then on Monday I will be coming back home. Although I will have my laptop, I most likely will be unable to be online for most of the day... Unless there is no internet there, which I'll only have 4G access on my iPhone/iPad, and... I don't particularly like to use them for my RP postings x_x So yeah... Unless there is no action from me between tomorrow and Monday, assume I'm away from where I'm staying or there is no wired/wireless internet at said place

@@Electrobolt@@Scribblegroove

Hey guys... 

We finally caught up!  :yay:

Hooray!

I certainly would say so :P But anyways...

Turns out I may not be going out anywhere today... Snow decided it'd be fun to fall and accumulate in the morning, when my family plans to go out in about 2.5 hours... Depends on weather

• Brohoof 1

Turns out I may not be going out anywhere today... Snow decided it'd be fun to fall and accumulate in the morning, when my family plans to go out in about 2.5 hours... Depends on weather

Well, at least you were able to post a reply to the RP and everything!  :D

P.S. Stay safe driving in the snow! I hope that you experience safe trips to the places that you plan to visit.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm on the road now, guys. I am at least able to keep tabs on things through my iPad, so there's that... And in case any of you ask, no I am not driving :P I don't even have a driver's license anyways, so I couldn't drive even if I wanted to

So I've been reading the story so far and thinking about joining, if that one Pegasus spot is actually still open. I made a character that I think could fit in and join pretty easily if you'd allow it. I wrote her human to pony scene in the database and had it explain why she might be at the hospital already since that is were the group is. Otherwise I wasn't certain how you would want her to join/find the group.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brownie-con-r5592

Let me know what you think.

So I've been reading the story so far and thinking about joining, if that one Pegasus spot is actually still open. I made a character that I think could fit in and join pretty easily if you'd allow it. I wrote her human to pony scene in the database and had it explain why she might be at the hospital already since that is were the group is. Otherwise I wasn't certain how you would want her to join/find the group.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brownie-con-r5592

Let me know what you think.

Very interesting story you have there. And good explanation for her to be in the hospital. Heh, a con woman... this is gonna be quite fascinating.

I shall Accept you. Start whenever ready.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, made it to my destination safely :3 Speaking of my destination... There's wifi here :D So I should be able to post, at least once a day (basically like what I've been doing lol)

• Brohoof 2

Hi, I know the thread says closed, but Arylett suggested that I should send out an application. I would like to apply to this RP with my OC Granite Wing. Let me know if there is anything about his character that I should change. I am open to alterations/suggestions. Thanks :D

Hi, I know the thread says closed, but Arylett suggested that I should send out an application. I would like to apply to this RP with my OC Granite Wing. Let me know if there is anything about his character that I should change. I am open to alterations/suggestions. Thanks :D

Well, dreamless hasn't posted in a while. If he keeps that up he might get kicked out and then there'll be place for you!

(edited)

Well, dreamless hasn't posted in a while. If he keeps that up he might get kicked out and then there'll be place for you!

There already is. It has been more than two weeks since he's posted. I just forgot to officially remove him.

Dreamless has been removed from the roleplay due to inactivity.

Accepted. :3 I can see you really thought about this hard, and it shows. An interesting character.

And I'll be posting later on. I'm just waiting on Klopp. @_@ (He's a bit of a slow writer, so I kinda gotta wait on him so he doesn't lose track of things.) Also, it's kinda almost time for me to go to work, so there's that too. We'll be posting after work, most likely. 

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I am sorry to hear that someone had to get booted, but I am really glad to have a spot in this RP. I hope I can fill his place. 

Accepted. :3 I can see you really thought about this hard, and it shows. An interesting character.

Thanks! I got a vibe and ran with it. I like this OC, I'll have to see how well I can use him in character. This will be my first forum based RP and I hope to start off on a good foot. Please let me know if I do something wrong or could be doing something better. I am looking to improve. But for now, I have lots of reading to do. I'll hammer out a post as soon as I feel confident.

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, quick word of warning: I'm on the road again, this time I'm heading home, so that means no more crappy wifi that restrains me from viewing videos and having web pages take a good while to load :3

But this also means no posts from me until I can get back on my laptop... This time though, unlike on Friday, I should be able to make a post once I get back home :3 Doesn't mean I can't enjoy your posts though x3

Brownie pretending to be a normal Pegasus and thinking the group is a bunch of locals, while the group pretends to be normal ponies and thinks Brownie is a local, is a concept I'm enjoying so much more than I should. Nothing funny has even happened with it but god it's just such a ridiculous scene to imagine with all the awkwardly moving ponies making it all the more hilarious :)

Also would Brownie have noticed anything other than the weird names of ponies and places in the patient files? I want to be sure I don't miss out on anything I could have gained while snooping ;)

• Brohoof 2

And I'm back! I was busy more or less all week and I was gone from the home last weekend because I was celebrating my birthday with friends! So I'll try to get back up to speed and catch up!

• Brohoof 4

Well sorry for the delay, I have just finished reading through everything and I can say I am even more excited now. Actually, I was reading this on my phone before a lecture this morning and a friend sat beside me and asked what I was looking at. Being a closet brony that was a really awkward explanation xD. Anyway, I am starting up my first post now, but I am a slow writer.

Edit: Whew, done. Sorry for the length. I wrote a short novel! Hopefully its a decent introduction.

Edited by Golden Shield
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I am sorry to hear that someone had to get booted, but I am really glad to have a spot in this RP. I hope I can fill his place. 

Thanks! I got a vibe and ran with it. I like this OC, I'll have to see how well I can use him in character. This will be my first forum based RP and I hope to start off on a good foot. Please let me know if I do something wrong or could be doing something better. I am looking to improve. But for now, I have lots of reading to do. I'll hammer out a post as soon as I feel confident.

Well sorry for the delay, I have just finished reading through everything and I can say I am even more excited now. Actually, I was reading this on my phone before a lecture this morning and a friend sat beside me and asked what I was looking at. Being a closet brony that was a really awkward explanation xD. Anyway, I am starting up my first post now, but I am a slow writer.

Take your time. Klopp's a slow writer too. :3 And don't worry, I doubt you'll do any wrong. If you do though, I'll be sure to tell you.

Brownie pretending to be a normal Pegasus and thinking the group is a bunch of locals, while the group pretends to be normal ponies and thinks Brownie is a local, is a concept I'm enjoying so much more than I should. Nothing funny has even happened with it but god it's just such a ridiculous scene to imagine with all the awkwardly moving ponies making it all the more hilarious :)

Also would Brownie have noticed anything other than the weird names of ponies and places in the patient files? I want to be sure I don't miss out on anything I could have gained while snooping ;)

Brownie probably would've noticed the Snapper being reported as the cause of many injuries, a strange deadly creature which one random NPC mentioned prior to us going into the hospital.

• Brohoof 3

Alright, nice posts you guys... Now that quite a few posts have happened and some extra things had been said... I'm gonna work on a post :3

Eep... Apologies for the shorter-than-usual post, guys... I didn't realize my post would be that short when I first started on it x.x

Wow, the two late comers, my OC Brownie Con and Golden Shield's Granite Wing both are not having any of the, I've suddenly changed into a pony I better be friendly with the people who seem like they know what is going on scenario. Haha I love that they are in two different rooms doing almost the same exact thing but in extremely different ways. The similarities in how they both got to Valgaia in crashes in the ocean is just icing on the cake haha.

I've got to say I don't know which of the two is harsher. At least Granite Wing is up front threatening Klopp and Artsy; Flo has been nothing but nice to Brownie and I felt bad having Brownie respond by lying to and threatening her as soon as they were alone :( but after how Granite Wing responded at least I feel a little better :P and like I had Brownie Con acting appropriately to the situation for her character.

• Brohoof 1

This'll be a bit nitpicky and I'm loathe to call someone out on it, but it is technically a form of godmodding:

He walked towards the tan pony, shoving the white pony aside again

This is technically controlling another's actions in a subtle manner. You shove him out of the way as if he wouldn't resist. Rather, a simple word would correct it: "attempting to shove the white pony aside again"

Please keep that in mind, as I'm pretty sure anyways that Klopp's character wouldn't let himself be shoved aside so easily like a piece of furniture. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realize. I am kind of concerned that I went too far with that post. Should I delete the whole thing or just edit it up?

Please keep that in mind, as I'm pretty sure anyways that Klopp's character wouldn't let himself be shoved aside so easily like a piece of furniture. 

Ya, that was why I did that, to be as annoying as I could be. I'll fix this up right now.

Edited by Golden Shield
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

You didn't really go too far except in what is really a common mistake for people anyways. Just don't control the outcome of anything that involves another player controlled character and you should be fine. Besides, going this intense so soon makes things more interesting anyway. :3 

(So I'd suggest editing out any instances where you just shove Klopp out of the way. Rather, just kind of barge in unexpectedly.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough