Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hay there.

Sunny Fox

(edited)

Hi, everyone. I'm a new member of the herd, SolarPony! I hope I can help make this forum a bit brighter in some small way. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I've been a fan of MLP FiM for a few months now. I liked cartoons of many different kinds way before that. I appreciate the creativity that goes into them, and I have never agreed that they are "only for kids" or that a grown man or woman can't enjoy them as much as any other form of entertainment. I'm sure many of you will agree with me on that.

My favorite ponies are Rarity, Luna, Applejack and Cheerilee

I'm looking forward to making some good friends and having some good discussions!

Edited by SolarPony

I shall do the honors:

Welcome to the forums!

ffffffuuuuuu-

ninja'd again.

hehe, its fitting, because I wuz ninja'd by ninja derpy.

Hi, everyone. I'm a new member of the herd, SolarPony! I hope I can help make this forum a bit brighter in some small way. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I've been a fan of MLP FiM for a few months now. I liked cartoons of many different kinds way before that. I appreciate the creativity that goes into them, and I have never agreed that they are "only for kids" or that a grown man or woman can't enjoy them as much as any other form of entertainment. I'm sure many of you will agree with me on that.

My favorite ponies are Rarity, Luna, Applejack and Cheerilee

I'm looking forward to making some good friends and having some good discussions!

Welcome!!!!

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums new pony! I'm sure you will love your stay here.

btw, I'd be happy if you checked out the thread in my signature. Thanks

Edited by Jokuc