Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I was told to introduce myself...

HappyGasProductions

I don't really know what to put here. I am founder and at the moment the only member of HappyGasProductions. I like to write, although I haven't finished anything, I absolutely cannot draw at all, and I like to think I can compose music but I really can't. I'm sort of dabbling in animation, so if somepony can draw and wants to make assets for vector animation, you should contact me, although frankly I don't have much experience with that either.

I seriously don't know what to say. I have no outstanding talents and there's no real reason for anyone to want to contact me.

You should just ignore this and go the next post now...

• Brohoof 5

just as @, said, you shouldn't look down on yourself like that. you can do some vector animation, wich already is a lot more then i can do :P

anyway, welcome to the forums. i hope you'll meet some friends and maybe even some new members for HappyGasProductions!

hope to see you posting around! 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums @HappyGasProductions.

Anyways, I am not going to feel sorry for you if that's what you are trying to accomplish. You need to stop putting yourself down for starters, and start looking at the things you are good at instead of the things you wish you were good at. Practice makes perfect. The more you write, draw, and animate the better you will get. You cannot expect to be perfect right away, if that were the case then I think everybody would be doing their dream jobs. You are not going to get any better at anything by putting yourself down. "Where there's a will, there's a way." There is truth to that quote and it goes both ways, negative and positive. If you are only going to be negative then you are only going to get negative results. Start being positive about yourself.

I am not being mean, I am being honest. I know how you feel, I have been there, and I know it's not fun. Don't look at other peoples work and think that you will never be as good, instead be inspired. Tell yourself you will get better and that you will be as good, be determined to get better and you will, but at the same time remember it is going to take time, effort, and patients.

Edited by Emperor Posh

Welcome to the forums @HappyGasProductions.

Anyways, I am not going to feel sorry for you if that's what you are trying to accomplish.

I am absolutely not fishing for compliments. What I am doing is stating my abilities in an honest way, so that nopony expects anything beyond the real me, something that I find very few people do on forums. I'm not trying to seem depressed (because I am not depressed, I'm actually okay with myself as a person) I'm trying to convey my actual self, instead of an internet persona. This post is meant to be an introduction to who I am, and the fact is that I do not have many outstanding talents, so I would rather people know that. I'm not going to try to big myself up with false claims then have run around and bluff, trying to prove them.

I am absolutely not fishing for compliments. What I am doing is stating my abilities in an honest way, so that nopony expects anything beyond the real me, something that I find very few people do on forums. I'm not trying to seem depressed (because I am not depressed, I'm actually okay with myself as a person) I'm trying to convey my actual self, instead of an internet persona. This post is meant to be an introduction to who I am, and the fact is that I do not have many outstanding talents, so I would rather people know that. I'm not going to try to big myself up with false claims then have run around and bluff, trying to prove them.

I don't know about that.... I quote:

I seriously don't know what to say. I have no outstanding talents and there's no real reason for anyone to want to contact me. You should just ignore this and go the next post now...

You said that people should ignore your post and that there is no real reasons for people to contact you. How is that welcoming? Or stating your abilities? You don't seem like you are just stating your abilities.

Anyways I am not going to go to deep into this, I am just stating that you seem like you are putting yourself down and that you seem to feel that you have no talent.

Edited by Emperor Posh

I don't know about that.... I quote:

You said that people should ignore your post and that there is no real reasons for people to contact you. How is that welcoming? Or stating your abilities? You don't seem like you are just stating your abilities.

Anyways I am not going to go to deep into this, I am just stating that you seem like you are putting yourself down and that you seem to feel that you have no talent.

Okay, I'm sorry.  I wasn't trying to welcome specifically. I got a message that told me to introduce myself, and I just did that. There's no ulterior motive

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I'm sorry.  I wasn't trying to welcome specifically. I got a message that told me to introduce myself, and I just did that. There's no ulterior motive

No reason to be sorry. =P I wasn't trying to be mean or get on your case, I just saw your post and you looked like you were in a boat that I was once in myself.

Edited by Emperor Posh
  • Brohoof 1

Seems that you have some talent and it doesn't always have to be in musical arts....

However I used to be terrible at writing and now I write fanfiction stories and stuff because I'm better at writing! So even if you think you aren't good you can always get better!

• Brohoof 1