Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The New Kingdom [Adventure/Romance] ~SIGNUP~

homelesssexuals

@

Epic called you... She didn't send you a mail. And according to previous information you know her, and where she lives. Probably you know perfectly where to go... I don't  know but this is becoming very confusing...

theres a kingdom of alicorns yet no alicorn OC's allowed?

is this some kind of got dam joke?

This is no joke. This is for real. You see, the OCs in this roleplay are not from the new kingdom. They are travelling there to...well you know why. But they are not from the kingdom. Plus, I don't want any godmodding or overpowered roleplayers. That's why there's no alicorn OCs   Plus, the alicorns from the kingdom are not a mane part of the roleplay. They just.. answer questions and stuff.

This is no joke. This is for real. You see, the OCs in this roleplay are not from the new kingdom. They are travelling there to...well you know why. But they are not from the kingdom. Plus, I don't want any godmodding or overpowered roleplayers. That's why there's no alicorn OCs   Plus, the alicorns from the kingdom are not a mane part of the roleplay. They just.. answer questions and stuff.

alicorn oc's should be allowed but under super vision anyway not interested in this anyway i just checked it out to see what is it all about meh i might change my mind

I'll consider it... I might do alicorn OCs... I'll make my own alicorn OC and make him from the new kingdom XD

yea you should (trying not to sound rude there lol) i just find it strange that you made a kingdom of alicorns yet not allow any alicorn OC's