ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

(edited)

Well... Just so you all know this RP is turning out to be one heck of a read.

Keep it up you post apocalyptic madponies!

EDIT: Aggggh! After reading through some of it I really want to join in, but then again it may not be best for the plot to introduce another character now.

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 2

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

@

So? How are you liking our RP so far?

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

(edited)

@

So? How are you liking our RP so far?

In all honesty I've been very busy lately and don't have much time to read through it. But other than that I'm quite enjoying the read.

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

Good!

Oh, and your signature? :D! I agree!

And the second law of thermodynamics says that the universe will eventually spiral into chaos irreversibly, so chaos will always win, in the end.

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

(edited)

Torrent died.

RIP my friend, we will miss you.

(not really, but he hasn't been on the forums for 6 days, I hope he returns soon.)

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

*sniff* we'll all miss him... *sniff*

Goodbye, my friend!

(edited)

I just came up with a certain idea which would allow for the introduction of a character if I were to join (with the "GM's" permission of course) while still making sense.

Magical Stasis that the character couldn't break on his own, and perhaps some of our esteemed protagonists will come across a certain pony trapped in such a spell.

If this is possible I'll go with my only finished OC:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-flare-r5408

Edited by Blissful Chaos

I'm really sorry but you might have to wait quite a bit because Torrent (Co-GM) hasn't been active in a while (6 days) and Cerise Hood, formerly EpicHarmony (GM) hasn't been on this thread in a lot longer.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I began to think as much shortly after posting. Either way I am willing to wait and see.

Anacrchy is the true nature of all things

Oh yeah, the only thing I can agree about that is that it sounds EVIL.

If you look deep enough, you'll find a pattern in everything. Absolutely everything. Everything follows a universal law, whether that law came from science or religion.

According to science its a law of physics or thermodynamics.

According to religion its whatever that a god/spirit/whatever else wants.

God and religion are ideas used to contort and control the mind as Alex baytig once said " anarchy is he true nature of all things democracy communism religion all just useless form to control the mind but the mind can't me controlled it has it's will anarchy is the true nature of all things"

What is said to be a universal law can be disproven and they have been before and it'll happen again there is not always a pattern

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Who's Alex Baytig? Never heard of him. :P

No, really!

And that's rather mean of you to degrade religion like that.

@@Starbound @@dashian500 @ @@Scribblegroove @

I think therefore I am is the one truth that we can prove for all the world is a stage and everything in it but a player or prop to be moved about before disaeppering forever, our mind the great author can lie to us and create whatever it wishes so it is impossible to know what is truth and what we have ourselves created. In that way we are each our own god and creation.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

I mean...

*punches through grave top soil dramatically* *slowly drags himself free of the earth*

"Cough, cough. Oh man I know I was gone but did they have to bury me?"

*brushes dirt off shoulder and picks up nearby pencil ready to write and create anew* :P

@@Starbound @@dashian500 @ @@Scribblegroove @

It would seem I have some reading and catching up to do, 258 notifications... That's just disturbing. Haha

Blissful chaos I'll look into your character and most likely approve him. It's hard to figure out adding characters this late in but the fact that you have been reading the RP is very encouraging.

:(:) Such mixed emotions we broke 2000 posts while I was gone

WHAAAAAAT STEEL HAS A DAUGHTER!!!

LOL so far from what I see I approve it but I just found out hahahaha I had to respond. Okay back to catch up reading

OH NO!! I hope they can save Grell and Steel! I'm kind of glad I took a week off wanderlust would have never have let this craziness happen... So yeah way to keep the RP moving and alive without me I really appreciate and enjoy that.

Working on a post now to explain my absence, and all of you better be ready. ;)

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 2

We have been and now you're offline :(

Sorry the post I was making was a pretty big one

@

Your OC seems like one I can approve, we'll just have to workout the details of the group finding him and stuff :)

So...

*grabs his hammer*

What is next?

Seriously though...

Where the fuck did everyone go?

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!