Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Haha I'll say it every time you guys try to compliment me on it, I just have the few solid plot points that you guys have to reach, it's you guys that fill in all the details and make it really great :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Starbound

This is still North Winds theme song :( best that nobody forgets it...

http://youtu.be/7sRnZWSLP5w

I won't lie I'm glad you found it creepy and powerful (at least I hope that's what you thought), North Wind was going to find Spike whether Sapphire was there or not and this gave me a good excuse to show guys him doing that and to again demonstrate just how evil, twisted and cruel he is. Goodbye Sapphire we will miss you... This is by all rights the first true death the group has suffered.

• Brohoof 1

/------------ \

|------------- |

|---R.I.P----- |

|--Sapphire-- |

|------------- |

| --Death by--|

|----EVIL-----|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That grave....

SO BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL!

Edited by Starbound
  • Brohoof 2

░░░░░░▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

░░░░░████████████████████████ ░░░░░█──────────────────────█ ░░░░░█─────────██───────────█ ░░░░░█────────▓██▓──────────█ ░░░░░█───────██▓█▓█─────────█ ░░░░░█──────█▓▓█▓█▓█────────█ ░░░░░█──────█▓▓▓██▓▓█───────█ ░░░░░█─────█▓▓▓██▓▓▓█───────█ ░░░░░█─────██▓▓██▓▓██───────█ ░░░░░█──────████████─▄──────█ ░░░░░█───────██████─--██─────█ ░░░░░█────█▄──--██─█─████────█ ░░░░░█────███──--██─██─██────█ ░░░░░█──────███─██─████─────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█──────────██──────────█ ░░░░░█─__───╖─╓────╖─╓───╖─_______█ ░░░░░█__║▒╓──╜─║▒╓─╖▒║~_║▒╓╖▒║─_______█ ░░░░░█__║▒╙─╖──║▒║▒║▒║─_║▒╙╜╓╜─_______█ ░░░░░█__║▒╓─╜──║▒║▒║▒║─_║▒╓╖╙╖─_______█ ░░░░░█__║▒║───_║▒╙─╜▒║─_║▒║║▒╙╖_______█ ░░░░░█__╙~╜────╙──-─╜─_╙─╜╙─╜_______█ ░░░░░█__╓─╖_╓~╖___╓───╖─_╓─╖─╓─╖_____█ ░░░░░█__║▒║─║▒║__║▒╓─╖▒║─║▒║─║▒║______█ ░░░░░█__║▒╙─╜▒║__║▒║__║▒║─║▒║─║▒║______█ ░░░░░█__╙─╖▒╓─╜_║▒║__║▒║─║▒║─║▒║______█ ░░░░░█_──║▒║──_║▒╙─╜▒║─║▒╙─╜▒║______█

░░░░░█_──╙~╜──_╙────╜─╙────╜______█ ░░░░░████████████████████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Huh, that flower didn't turn out quite right...

Uh since you last posted, not much... Wanderlust and Whisper made up and are heading toward the group, their was chit chat between characters, then Luna made everyone go sleep.  She just went out to the harbor  to look for a ship.   Embers and Lightwing have been chatting and becoming very close.

• Brohoof 1

And Candela found Alice!

And Embers and Lightwing...

Mwah... mwah!

Embers and Lightwing sittin' in a tree, (literally)

K-I-S-S-I-NG!

And the same thing will happen with Steel and Luna, I bet a million dollars it will!

• Brohoof 3

So am I. My family and Annika/Candela's family are both going to Dallas sometime in a few days. I will at least try to post as much as I can on my phone, and I am sure Annika/Candela will try to.

@Torrent505,

Starbound and I have a very interesting idea. If I do introduce Daisy into the roleplay, which I do plan on doing, we could make her Winter Willow and Melody's long lost mother. I do not think I will add any changes to Daisy's backstory, but instead have her as a mother just for this particular roleplay.

Okay I'm going to be back and posting tomorrow, sorry for the hiatus I was just a bit shaken up and needed to recover a little.

@Candela

Haha you have no idea how much I was already half expecting it would turn out Candela was just that :P

But yes I think it would be a fun idea to indulge in, if/when I approve Daisy it would be fine with me for her to be their mother.

My dad collapsed in front of my mom and me. He's okay and completely recovered now but it was just... yeah. Not really a pleasent situation to put it lightly. I explained it more in my status and I'm a bit too tired to write it here again. I'm going to get some sleep, see you guys tomorrow.

@@Starbound @@dashian500 @ @@Scribblegroove @ @@Candela @@RunsWithSquirlz

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA recently but this week has been the busiest I've been all year. I've already got 43 hours at work this week and it's been the most intense work I've had all year too. Usually I can read and post from work but I have barely had time to even keep up with my personal messages. On top of that I've had a wake, a funeral and multiple family and close family friend gatherings where it just wouldn't be appropriate to have my phone out let alone be on the site. To even feel relatively normal and have some energy I've been going to bed at 8:30 - 9 when I usually stay up till midnight lurking and posting...

Sooo anyways tomorrow is my first day off this week and all the events revolving around the family friend who passed are now done, things should be returning to normal for me. I still work this weekend and will be busy but things should be getting better, I will be catching up on my reading for the thread and posting tomorrow; for now I'm still very tired by this week and seeing as it is 9:03 it's already later then I've been awake recently haha :P

Again, I'm sorry for my inactivity, I love you all, talk to you tomorrow :)

• Brohoof 2