Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop TheMilkZombie does requests [Temporarily closed]

Sir Fluffernutter

Hey dude thanks for the pm!

Anyways for some reason it won't let me click on my content or go to the character database so here we go

My oc is a dark blue Pegasus with a white mane and tail cutie mark is headphones

Full body

Wearing headphones and head banging pose

Sideways view left or right dosnt matter

Sketch

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I couldn't get his to you sooner, but here it is.

lionmane.png

If you need anything fixed or changed, just tell me(Although, I might not have access to my laptop for 3-5 weeks :()

Also, I don't have a dA, but if you want, you can credit my art tumblr: http://seapigbacon.tumblr.com/

Correction? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? THIS IS PUKING RAINBOWS LEVEL OF AWESOME!!! Though if you want you could move the phoenix a tiny bit closer to the shot so we can see the edges of his wings/form. This is AMAZING!!! You are forever labeled as AWESOME by me!!!

(edited)

Correction? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? THIS IS PUKING RAINBOWS LEVEL OF AWESOME!!! Though if you want you could move the phoenix a tiny bit closer to the shot so we can see the edges of his wings/form. This is AMAZING!!! You are forever labeled as AWESOME by me!!!

Hey dude thanks for the pm!

Anyways for some reason it won't let me click on my content or go to the character database so here we go

My oc is a dark blue Pegasus with a white mane and tail cutie mark is headphones

Full body

Wearing headphones and head banging pose

Sideways view left or right dosnt matter

Sketch

Alright, I just need to know what the mane look like. I don't know if I can do it right now, sadly(info in the original post for this thread)

I am very sorry if I can't :(

Edited by themilkzombie

I apreciate it more! I now have a pic of my OC having accomplished his dream and looking like a BAWS in his custom Armor with his trustworthy companion by his side. (If you ever get that laptop back and do that thing i said last post i can wait.) Excuse me while i go smash that follow button.

If you want to upload it in tumblr i would appreciate it. I followed you btw.

Alright, I just need to know what the mane look like. I don't know if I can do it right now, sadly(info in the original post for this thread)

I am very sorry if I can't :(

Apple jacks hair rainbow dashes tail EDIT: it dosnt end in a braid it just kinda chops off and it's a dude Edited by willem

I'm posting it ready for when you got your laptop back, as you asked, here you go :)

-What is your OC?

Viola (picture on my profile in the 'about me' section: http://bit.ly/1hr7YwN )

-Full body or bust?

Bust

-Pose?

Idk, like your dark/dim bust things?

-Facing forward, sideways, or about 3/4 view?

Forward

-Detailed or sketch?

Detailed if you don't mind please :3

Well I'd love a slot when you get the chance! Will you PM me when you are accepting? Your art is simply stunning! And if there is a round two, I'd like to request one for Scratched Disk as well, but I'll let others have a chance first!